On March 10 2008 13:02 omfghi2u2 wrote:
Holy f...
Holy f...
This is the moment that I've been waiting for for ages.
I am proud to be a servant of the Swarm, seeing as how it is still completely, 100% motherfucking badass.
| Forum Index > News |
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
On March 10 2008 13:02 omfghi2u2 wrote: Holy f... This is the moment that I've been waiting for for ages. I am proud to be a servant of the Swarm, seeing as how it is still completely, 100% motherfucking badass. | ||
|
Raithed
China7078 Posts
| ||
|
InfeSteD
United States4658 Posts
| ||
|
Proposal
United States1310 Posts
| ||
|
Jaskwith
United States197 Posts
| ||
|
Midnight)Sun
United States256 Posts
i love it. | ||
|
fusionsdf
Canada15390 Posts
| ||
|
MeriaDoKk
Chile1726 Posts
| ||
|
zeromacro
Canada5 Posts
| ||
|
grobo
Japan6199 Posts
Zerg <3 | ||
|
CDRdude
United States5625 Posts
| ||
|
pachi
Melbourne5338 Posts
On March 10 2008 13:13 Last Romantic wrote: If SoG and I do not have the best 2v2 rec there, I will change my sig to 'KTF is the worst team in ProLeague' for a month. Reporting the news in your signature isn't embarrassing, it's your position on staff. You need to be forced to do something like, battle report on all Reach's matches since Daum OSL. | ||
|
EvoChamber
France2505 Posts
| ||
|
Meh
Sweden458 Posts
On March 10 2008 14:12 CDRdude wrote: Oh, yes...Kerrigan, you are on sexy, sexy zerg hottie. Kerrigan wasnt in that movie was she? I didnt see her. | ||
|
rosas
Philippines66 Posts
| ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
On March 10 2008 14:16 pachi wrote: Show nested quote + On March 10 2008 13:13 Last Romantic wrote: If SoG and I do not have the best 2v2 rec there, I will change my sig to 'KTF is the worst team in ProLeague' for a month. Reporting the news in your signature isn't embarrassing, it's your position on staff. You need to be forced to do something like, battle report on all Reach's matches since Daum OSL. ![]() | ||
|
ATeddyBear
Canada2843 Posts
| ||
|
aokces
United States309 Posts
On March 10 2008 14:51 rosas wrote: can't watch the video (the 9 min one) Lurkers! It loads incredibly slowww for me... Anyone got alternate sites or is it too soon? | ||
|
Retsukage
United States1002 Posts
| ||
|
xmShake
United States1100 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu FanTaSy Stork Shuttle soO Rush Soma [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations Other Games |
|
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
[ Show More ] Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|