• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:25
CEST 22:25
KST 05:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8351 users

[WCS KR] Ro32 - Group H Recap/Interviews (S1)

Forum Index > News
49 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 3 Next All

[WCS KR] Ro32 - Group H Recap/Interviews (S1)

Text byTL.net ESPORTS
Graphics byshiroiusagi
April 18th, 2013 16:40 GMT

2013 GSL Season 2

WCS Korea Season 1 - GSL




Code S Ro32 Group H
Recap: Flash and Soulkey advance


Winner Interviews
KT.Flash and Woongjin_Soulkey


Brackets and standings on Liquipedia

Code S Ro32: Group H Recap

by Waxangel

Results via Live Report Thread by NovemberstOrm.
+ Show Spoiler [Results] +
Soulkey vs. Maru
(Z)Soulkey <Atlas> (T)Maru
(Z)Soulkey (T)Maru
(Z)Soulkey <Akilon Wastes> (T)Maru

Soulkey wins 2-1!

Flash vs. BBoongBBoong
(T)Flash <Bel'Shir Vestige> (Z)BBoongBBoong
(T)Flash (Z)BBoongBBoong
(T)Flash <> (Z)BBoongBBoong

Flash wins 2-0!

Winners' Match
(Z)Soulkey<Star Station>(T)Flash
(Z)Soulkey(T)Flash
<>

Flash wins 2-0!

Losers' Match
(T)Maru <Star Station> (Z)BBoongBBoong
(T)Maru<DF Atlas>(Z)BBoongBBoong
<>

Maru wins 2-0!

Final Match
(Z)Soulkey(T)Maru
(Z)Soulkey<>(T)Maru
(Z)Soulkey(T)Maru

Soulkey wins 2-1!



Flash and Soulkey advance to Code S RO16!



Kingdom Come?
– Flash advances from Group H with a 4 – 0 score,


It was the Code S debut everyone had been waiting for, and it did not disappoint. (T)KT_Flash barely looked troubled as he crushed through his Ro32 opposition, passing on to the Ro16 with a perfect 4 – 0 map score. It was the kind of domination many fans had expected from the player called 'God' in Brood War, but Flash's early ventures in the GSL had resulted in disappointment, with repeated eliminations in the Up/Down matches. But after steady improvement, KT Rolster's Ace and six-time Brood War champion finally looked like a player 100% deserving of being in StarCraft II's most prestigious tournament, easily taking down former Ro16 finisher (Z)Azubu.BBoongBBoong and Ro8 finisher (Z)Woongjin_Soulkey in succession.

(T)Flash played the style he was most famous for, that of taking three bases and then flattening his opponents with overwhelming macro. His first opponent, (Z)BBoongBBoong, tried to fight fire with fire, skimping heavily on early defenses to get a powerful economy. While this gave BboongBBoong the muta-ling-bane production to fight evenly with Flash for quite some time, he didn't have the finesse to dodge widow mine shots forever. Bit by bit, the game turned in Flash's favor until BboongBboong lost his vital fourth base, the point at which the tide irrevocably turned.

B4 tried to match greed with greed again in game two, but Flash had anticipated the move. Four hellions sped into a base defended by only queens, but more crucially, out of position queens. BboongBBoong took severe drone losses to start, which doomed him to a never-ending game of catch-up before he finally had to GG out.

(T)Flash then faced fellow KeSPA player (Z)Soulkey in the winners match. Soulkey had come up after winning a hard fought first match against (T)MaruPrime, including one particularly impressive game where he dismantled a deadly looking BC-Raven-Tank composition in the late game.

Soulkey started off by throwing Flash a curveball of sorts, using the recently unpopular roach-hydra composition on Star Station – perhaps on account of their close position starts. Flash's plan stayed the same, as he took three bases without incident and started pumping out masses of infantry, medivacs, and mines. Soulkey successfully held the line at first, but soon found himself on the backfoot as Flash's reinforcements never seemed to end. He GG'd out after Flash's forces started to enter his main, sending the the series to game two.

Game two on Whirlwind played out more standard, with Soulkey trying to hold four bases with muta-ling-bane while Flash once more sent endless waves of marines, medivacs, and mines toward his opponent. Soulkey nearly found the breathing room to switch to ultras, but couldn't get over the final hump as Flash dug in with mines and destroyed the Zerg fourth. Yet, Soulkey still managed to keep a foothold in the game, taking advantage of the fact that Flash had made a very late fourth to pump out as many troops as he could on three bases. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop Flash from eventually securing further expansions, after which the inevitable GG finally came.

(Z)Soulkey tackles (T)Maru twice to advance to the Ro16 in second place

After losing to Flash in the winners match, (Z)Soulkey went heads up with (T)MaruPrime for the remaining Ro16 spot to be won in the group. Maru had come advanced after a quick 2 - 0 win against BBoongBboong in the losers match, highlighted by artisan-like 8-8-8 reaper cheese.

As mentioned before, Soulkey had won the initial series against Maru – winning games with an early baneling bust and by taking apart a Sky-Terran army, while losing one map where Maru's incessant hellbat drops had crippled his economy. Both players had learned their lesson from the previous series, and took them into the high stakes rematch.

In the first game on Atlas, Maru opened hellion drops again, perhaps feigning a follow-up into hellbats. But instead he went for bio, which was a choice Soulkey welcomed. After forcing Maru into a defensive posture with a ling-roach attack, Soulkey played a solid muta-ling-bane game on the expansive map, shutting down Maru's harass with ease and establishing a solid economy. Maru looked for any way to gain an edge, but he just couldn't find a weakness to exploit, and eventually fell to a combination of brood lords and ultralisks.

Maru decided to fall back on one of his famous cheese rushes to even up the series, going for a proxy 8-8-8 reaper rush in game two. Knowing Maru's reputation and having seen him use the build against BboongBBoong earlier, Soulkey sent out scouts to search for such a tactic. Unfortunately, Soulkey didn't expect Maru to be so brazen as to build his barracks right outside the Zerg natural, and had to tap out against Maru's brilliant reaper micro.

The final game saw Maru decide he would return to the strategy he first used against Soulkey, a hellion-drop opener followed by hellbat drops. Unfortunately, it was what Soulkey had been waiting for ever since he lost to the strategy in their first series, having improvised a solution in the meanwhile. With more focus on defense, Soulkey was able to fend off the drops without too much trouble, teching quickly instead of taking his third to avoid stretching himself too thin. Without doing damage with his drops, Maru's mech transition fell apart, as Soulkey was comfortably able to tech switch between mutalisks and roaches to keep Maru off balance. Mutas crushed a desperation timing from Maru, after which a switch back to roaches was enough to finish Maru off and send Soulkey to his third consecutive Ro16.

Wishing all the best to the rest

(T)Maru: Maru opened with some kind of hellion-drop open in several games, but Soulkey seemed to be largely immune to them by the end of the series. Perhaps Maru didn't expect to play three TvZ series in a row, or else he would surely have had more ideas to fall back on.

The other build Maru used to great effect was the 8-8-8 proxy reaper rush, with which he displayed some really splendid micro, going 2 – 0 on the night with the build. Overall, Maru did play some pretty good macro games, but it wasn't enough to get rid of his reputation as a spectacular cheeser first, and a standard player second.

(Z)BBoongBBoong: B4's best game was his first, where he evenly fought against Flash for a while before mines finally got the better of him. In general, his lack of finesse against hellions, drops, and mines – basically things that can only be fought with finesse – doomed him in the end. With a different group B4 could have gone through, but Flash + Maru was a very hard draw.


Winner Interviews

(T)KT_Flash

Q: Great job, you finally advanced to Code S, and then made it to the Ro16 with a perfect score. How do you feel?
A: I advanced smoothly, which was good. I was on a loss streak, so I really wanted to win. It was great that I won, and I think can turn my momentum around.

Q: 'Flash on three bases' has been a thing since the Brood War days, but players prevented you from reaching that state in your recent PL games. You finally got to play exactly the way you wanted today. How did it feel?
A: In practice I just played without any kind of solution for those kind of builds, these days I practice well against those kind of tactics as well. My teammates were surprised too, because I had been stopping early attacks easily in practice. But I practiced harder and succeeded. I think my win-rate difference between when I succeed at starting with a 3 orbital base an when I don't is pretty big, I think I've won almost all my games when I get the start I want. All I can do is practice more and find solutions.

Q: You were in Code A for 3 seasons, how did it feel being stuck there?
A: Staying in Code A while, I felt like I didn't advance last season I would be in Code A forever. I thought that I really had to advance that season. I'm confident now that I'm in Code S, I think I can get good results.

Q: You used a lot of aggressive widow mine play today, is that your normal style in practice?
A: I practiced a lot until now, I'm very confident in TvZ. I came thinking that if I could play as did in practice, I would always win. Using them aggressively worked like it did in practice.

Q: BBoongBBoong took advantage of your greedy tendencies by going very greedy himself, not even making zerglings until 9 minutes in game one.
A: I was able to get the greedy start I wanted, and B4 made mistakes, and then the game slowly went my way. I was surprised that he was making so many units, then I heard from my coach after that he hadn't even made any zerglings at all. So I was able to use hellions in the next game and get an advantage.

Q: What are your thoughts on this new WCS system, that leads up to one world final?
A: My goal right now is to get to the season finals, of course. To do so, my results have to be good. I need to reach the top 4 of the GSL. I heard just winning once gives you a good chance of qualifying for the global finals.

Q: You are at a disadvantage not earning points from foreign tournaments.
A: It's not something we can do anything about. All we can do is clear our minds, and do the best in our given situation. I don't think about it as a disadvantage, I just try do the best from where I am.

Q: Your macro play is just something else compared to other players.
A: I think I have my own optimization that only I use. I have optimization know how from BW, so it looks like I have more production than other people.

Q: Who you want to play in the Ro16?
A: I want to play Life, I'm very confident in TvZ. It's okay if I play Life, but I don't mind playing toss either. Mirrors are a bit... so I want to play Z or P if possible.

Q: Anything you want to say to wrap up?
A: I was in a bad spot with four straight losses, and the team atmosphere was down as well. I was sorry to our fans, and the coaching staff. I hope I can take this opportunity to get back on my feet, and get the most wins award in the PL.


(Z)Woongjin_Soulkey
Q: You got to the Ro16 yet again. How do you feel?
A: My condition was bad today, so I didn't play well today. Our manager kept encouraging me, so I was able to stay in a good state mentally, and that helped me advance.

Q: You played Maru twice in one night.
A: I'm so tired right now, all I can think of is going back home and sleeping. When I lost to what Maru prepared, I thought immediately of what to do against it. So when he used it in the last game, I was able to win the series.

Q: What did you do in particular to stop his hellion drop strategies?
A: Well, basically just focusing on defending well early, and teching instead of expanding - I lost the first game against him because I took my third when I shouldn't have.

Q: You used hydra-roach, a rare ZvT strat in GSL games these days, against Flash. Why did you try it?
A: It happened to be a situation where it was usable, Kim Han Sem (a new player on Woongjin) had taught me the build before. The situation came around where I could use it, but Flash had more troops than I expected. My bad decisions ruined the build, so I'm sorry to Han Sem.

Q: Hellbats really wrecked you in game one against Maru. Why didn't you make more spines or spores against his drops?
A: It was the first time I was facing that kind of strategy, it never happened in practice. I was taken aback. I don't think there will be such mistakes in the future.

Q: You seemed to expect Maru's 8-8-8 proxy and tried to scout it but miss it. What did you think of that situation?
A: I did think he could have used the strat and I scouted for it, but I didn't think about the location he made the barracks at. I realized that in HotS I have to scout even more thoroughly.

Q: All three Woongjin players made it to the Ro16.
A: Because both Flying and sOs were in the ro16, I thought yesterday 'I must advance' as I practiced, even though it was a rest day, so I was able to get a good result. If I had been eliminated, I would never have heard the end of it from those two, so I really didn't want to get eliminated.

Q: Your goals this season, and going forward?
A: The Ro8 I went to twice, so this time I just want to get there again first, and then think about goals above that. My long term goal is a championship, but I feel it's so hard for Zerg these days. I have to get over it with practice.

Q: Anyone you want to face next round?
A: I think it will be hard no matter who I face, so I didn't think about that. I think it will be the same no matter what race I face, it won't be easy. I just want to avoid my teammates. If someone picks me into a team-kill situation, I'll use my pick to make a team-kill for that player too.

Q: How have you adjusted to HotS?
A: I think I've adjusted some, but I haven't mastered it.. it's hard to say that I have. To me it's still pretty hard.

Q: Any final comments or shoutouts?
A: I think I lost too easily to Flash... when I face him again I wont play like I did today. I'll prepare well and win for sure.


Writers: Waxangel.
Graphics: Shiroiusagi
Editor: Waxangel.
Facebook Twitter Reddit
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
April 18 2013 16:49 GMT
#2
You guys are way too fast with these recaps and stuff. wth
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Azurues
Profile Joined March 2011
Malaysia5612 Posts
April 18 2013 16:51 GMT
#3
YOU are the CHOSEN ONE LIFE

Anyway, i would prefer them to meet in semi/finals
T.O.P
Profile Joined December 2012
469 Posts
April 18 2013 16:52 GMT
#4
Flash and soulkey! Go Kespa and terrans players!
I'm not the real T.O.P just a fan!
never_Nal
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica676 Posts
April 18 2013 16:57 GMT
#5
Golden such a good write up, and such a fast fast recap as well, anyways so good to see flash doing good, Looking forward to his TvP and TvT
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
Ender2701
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States581 Posts
April 18 2013 17:07 GMT
#6
I heard just winning once gives you a good chance of qualifying for the global finals.


Hahaha Flash: Wow I only have to win one Starleague, too easy!
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
April 18 2013 17:14 GMT
#7
On April 19 2013 01:49 KadaverBB wrote:
You guys are way too fast with these recaps and stuff. wth

I'll relay the message to the top to be more disorganized.
tozi
Profile Joined October 2008
United States506 Posts
April 18 2013 17:14 GMT
#8
I love the quick write-ups, Thanks!

LOL, soulkey with the threat.
nothing
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3304 Posts
April 18 2013 17:17 GMT
#9
I want a Flash versus Life rematch. >_<
at the World Grand Finals anyone?

Hehe, Flash definitely seems like he has a "macro optimization" known since BW. XD
T P Z sagi
Seporo
Profile Joined July 2012
France61 Posts
April 18 2013 17:17 GMT
#10
I just want to avoid my teammates. If someone picks me into a team-kill situation, I'll use my pick to make a team-kill for that player too. - Soulkey
Ahah love it, intimidation, Korean progamer style.

So glad Flash & SK advanced

Nice recap as always
SPQR
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
April 18 2013 17:19 GMT
#11
Thanks for the write up!
Moderatorlickypiddy
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
April 18 2013 17:19 GMT
#12
Flash will play vs Soulkey in proleague this week, so a rematch coming up.

Also, I really want to know this secret "optimization" from Flash... man, what is his secret :D
purakushi
Profile Joined August 2012
United States3304 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-18 17:28:09
April 18 2013 17:25 GMT
#13
On April 19 2013 02:19 Ketch wrote:
Flash will play vs Soulkey in proleague this week, so a rematch coming up.

Also, I really want to know this secret "optimization" from Flash... man, what is his secret :D


It's probably just that he's 10x faster than everyone else and knows exactly when to make more production buildings, etc. Efficient use of what he's got, basically. I highly doubt it's any sort of trick or something silly like that; he is just that much better with what everyone else can do.
T P Z sagi
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
April 18 2013 17:28 GMT
#14
KeSPA players taking over the SC2 scene?
illidanx
Profile Joined November 2011
United States973 Posts
April 18 2013 17:36 GMT
#15
KESPAAAAA!!!!11111
Die-hard KeSPA fan
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
April 18 2013 17:40 GMT
#16
On April 19 2013 02:25 purakushi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2013 02:19 Ketch wrote:
Flash will play vs Soulkey in proleague this week, so a rematch coming up.

Also, I really want to know this secret "optimization" from Flash... man, what is his secret :D


It's probably just that he's 10x faster than everyone else and knows exactly when to make more production buildings, etc. Efficient use of what he's got, basically. I highly doubt it's any sort of trick or something silly like that; he is just that much better with what everyone else can do.


Flash isnt even close to being 10x faster then anyone, he isnt a particularly fast player at all.
Jaedong & Faker
Jmanthedragonguy
Profile Joined August 2012
Canada1202 Posts
April 18 2013 17:45 GMT
#17
Yay, recap and interview. I was honestly missing the interview yesterday T.T
Daswollvieh
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
5553 Posts
April 18 2013 17:51 GMT
#18
Life vs Flash is gonna be the rivalry of 2013. Looking forward to it.
Nah
Profile Joined February 2010
Poland50 Posts
April 18 2013 17:52 GMT
#19
I love Flash so bad. <3
Protoss wins it all
AnomalySC2
Profile Joined August 2012
United States2073 Posts
April 18 2013 17:56 GMT
#20
Sad to see Maru drop down

Especially after some of the amazing games he played vs Soulkey.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 159
ProTech145
JuggernautJason64
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 192
Dewaltoss 114
Hyuk 71
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10182
League of Legends
Doublelift1021
Counter-Strike
fl0m1591
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4465
Khaldor1031
crisheroes1013
Liquid`Hasu569
Other Games
summit1g6805
FrodaN2313
shahzam424
KnowMe341
XBOCT294
C9.Mang0205
ArmadaUGS152
ZombieGrub30
Trikslyr26
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 36m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 36m
Online Event
14h 36m
FEL
19h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.