Since gomtv and yauyan both suck now adays and sc2.org went dead for w/e reason can we still use afreeca?
I tried it but everytime I try to watch anything now it brings me to the homepage. It looks like it wants me to purchase something. Any ideas?
| Forum Index > News |
|
houseurmusic
United States544 Posts
Since gomtv and yauyan both suck now adays and sc2.org went dead for w/e reason can we still use afreeca? I tried it but everytime I try to watch anything now it brings me to the homepage. It looks like it wants me to purchase something. Any ideas? | ||
|
SonuvBob
Aiur21552 Posts
| ||
|
sabas123
Netherlands3122 Posts
isnt this only for korean ppl??? if i try to make an account i get this message "Please enter a social security number." in korean ofc is there an other way? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|