and yes i'm using IE and i can log on with the nolexx account :/
are they not accepting anymore foreigner accounts or what?
| Forum Index > News |
|
Zeto
United States2290 Posts
and yes i'm using IE and i can log on with the nolexx account :/ are they not accepting anymore foreigner accounts or what? | ||
|
WhiZ
Sweden853 Posts
| ||
|
nArAnjO
Peru2571 Posts
| ||
|
Bladox
Canada763 Posts
| ||
|
nite
Croatia79 Posts
coz all i can find is old vods being broadcasted, and im pretty sure my timing'ss right... | ||
|
nite
Croatia79 Posts
| ||
|
sctv
56 Posts
or can some bored Korean make like 100 accounts.... no? ....petty! | ||
|
ram
Lithuania602 Posts
| ||
|
Fury-Fx
Canada14 Posts
I logged in then I clicked the green button In afreeca studio I entered a name, a description, a pass and push the preview button after I pushed the red buton on the recording screen I was able to see the preview of what I would be broadcasting but when I push the "start" buton i got this error ![]() anyone can tell me what that means ? | ||
|
XIII
483 Posts
On May 02 2006 07:33 ram wrote: i've got 2mbps dsl inet and it lags as hell =\ wtf? maybe it's because i use nolexx's acc? friend has the same problem, but its not because of the nolexx acc | ||
|
EGMachine
United States1643 Posts
| ||
|
salman
Korea (South)1 Post
it is very very difficult ![]() any way lets wht happen next ![]() | ||
|
kP_cHoBo
United States439 Posts
| ||
|
TS-Rupbar
Sweden1089 Posts
screenshot! | ||
|
Art_of_Kill
Zaire1232 Posts
this step when i make the last click it dont move to the next screen .... | ||
|
lololol
5198 Posts
There is no afreeca option T_T What did I do wrong? | ||
|
kc
Canada212 Posts
| ||
|
kc
Canada212 Posts
| ||
|
loafmaster
United States203 Posts
| ||
|
ChApFoU
France2984 Posts
On July 06 2006 08:31 TS-Rupbar wrote: Sorry to bump this, but I don't get any channels in my list. Here's a screenshot of what it looks like screenshot! I have the same problem here T_T, anyone could help plz ? Is this a new version of Afreeca ? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War actioN League of LegendsBisu hero HiyA Shine Soma EffOrt Mong sorry NotJumperer [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH343 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • LUISG • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|