• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:51
CEST 18:51
KST 01:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9451 users

Liquid`Jinro Retires - Page 46

Forum Index > News
2320 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 117 Next
Existential
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia2107 Posts
August 07 2012 04:15 GMT
#901
Wasn't even expecting something like this! I won't ever forget Jinro's first GSL run. Hope everything goes well for you post sc2.
Jaedong <3 | BW - The first game I ever loved
Resentable
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada132 Posts
August 07 2012 04:15 GMT
#902
God it's sad to see you leave Jonathan, but I'm really happy for you.

GGWP, GLHF<3
"For you are life, rarer than a quark and unpredictable beyond the dreams of Heisenberg. Come, dry your eyes. And let's go home."
Fourn
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Greece227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-07 04:17:29
August 07 2012 04:15 GMT
#903
I'm so sad about this, you are my favorite pro gamer.

I will never forget watching your two GSL semi-final runs and MLG Dallas victory. Or DAT NUKE against choya.

GG WP JINRO
A man chooses, a slave obeys
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
August 07 2012 04:16 GMT
#904
goodluck jinro
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
August 07 2012 04:17 GMT
#905
On August 07 2012 11:21 Eatme wrote:
So I guess this is what you were going to tell me three weeks ago. I hope we can get back to something like the days when CAPTAINCAPSLOCK roamed the EU server.

Hahaha
Now I'll actually have time for that yes!
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Acidosis
Profile Joined April 2011
United States172 Posts
August 07 2012 04:17 GMT
#906
wow I got more emotional reading this than I should.
“The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win.” -BK
Contagious
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1319 Posts
August 07 2012 04:18 GMT
#907
I don't play SC2 anymore, but when I did.. I remember having to stay up till 4 am just to watch your damn games. I'm pissed at you for not winning the GSL, but I am happy of the games I got to see. GL in life, FA.
Suspense
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States500 Posts
August 07 2012 04:18 GMT
#908
Now who will I get to sign my things at events? Sad news, sad news ;(
Call me Mr. Tripped-Fell-Landed-On-1-A
Survivor61316
Profile Joined July 2012
United States470 Posts
August 07 2012 04:18 GMT
#909
GG
Liquid Fighting
SoniC_eu
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark1008 Posts
August 07 2012 04:18 GMT
#910
Gl in the future Jinro Wish you all the best in the future! :D
Always enjoyed your stream and deep down under the tilting, I think everyone could see you are a good guy with a huge passion for sc2. If it's possible, could you stream a last time?

<3 GORILLA TERRAN!
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. http://da.twitch.tv/sonic_eu
kochanfe
Profile Joined July 2011
Micronesia1338 Posts
August 07 2012 04:18 GMT
#911
Aww... so sad. Who will fill the mantle of Gorilla Terran with Jinro gone?
"The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long." - Lao Tzu
illsick
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1770 Posts
August 07 2012 04:18 GMT
#912
gl jinro
you live and you learn
Saeglopur
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada177 Posts
August 07 2012 04:18 GMT
#913
Best of luck Jinro! I still remember staying up until 2am to cheer you on.
Nimic
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway1360 Posts
August 07 2012 04:19 GMT
#914
Does this mean TL have room for another player? Could be interesting.
MisterTea
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1047 Posts
August 07 2012 04:19 GMT
#915
good luck in the future gorilla terran
OptimusYale
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)1005 Posts
August 07 2012 04:19 GMT
#916
I searched through my whole facebook pictures album for this beaut

[image loading]

Context: This was the day that Jinro beat MC to advance into the round of 4....with that sick 250 strike cannon push on scrap station. I spent a good 2 hours trying to get to the studio...and at the end had a friendly chat with our champ here! Jinro, I wish you the best in Life, and I hope your going to find a way to stay in Korea as I know that is what you really want to do with your life.

I've missed you for a long time......
SuperYo1000
Profile Joined July 2008
United States880 Posts
August 07 2012 04:20 GMT
#917


anyone remember seeing this? I remember laughin hard out of pure excitement to see such an epic moment
Finalmastery
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States58 Posts
August 07 2012 04:20 GMT
#918
Man that sucks I used to emulate Jinro's play back in the day when he made RO4 in GSL Code S. He will be missed.
" The will to win is nothing without the will to prepare" - Juma Ikaanga
skoko
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada4 Posts
August 07 2012 04:20 GMT
#919
love the lock stock reference. Gl hf.
VoirDire
Profile Joined February 2009
Sweden1923 Posts
August 07 2012 04:21 GMT
#920
Too bad. I hope you'll do well in poker. Hopefully you'll be back for HotS.
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
Liquid`TLO 128
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21254
Leta 1145
Horang2 252
firebathero 170
Trap 152
Zeus 87
Hyun 68
soO 53
Bale 37
ToSsGirL 34
[ Show more ]
Rock 29
Aegong 22
scan(afreeca) 21
Noble 14
Bishop 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Dendi1332
qojqva559
420jenkins442
Counter-Strike
fl0m4761
Other Games
Beastyqt642
mouzStarbuck335
byalli256
KnowMe231
Hui .180
FrodaN152
Livibee97
QueenE72
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 62
• 3DClanTV 50
• Hinosc 15
• Adnapsc2 14
• Response 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach83
• FirePhoenix15
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Michael_bg 11
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1803
Other Games
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 9m
Patches Events
22h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
OSC
1d 6h
OSC
1d 19h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.