• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:23
CEST 05:23
KST 12:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8234 users

IPL Team Arena Challenge 2: New Ground - Page 8

Forum Index > News
209 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
The Final Boss
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1839 Posts
January 24 2012 06:21 GMT
#141
On January 24 2012 15:12 Arceus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 14:53 The Final Boss wrote:
On January 24 2012 14:49 Arceus wrote:
I laugh at ppl saying Polt's TvT is inconsistent and cheesy. His engagement timing is second to none. Go watch him demolishing forgg recently for more info. Maybe MMA/mvp/someone else can exploit Polt's weakness but Artist who ? some random code B ? I know he played in MLG months ago but I dont watch enough playhems to get an idea of how boss he is (I can named 10 GSL terrans that have awesome vZ/vT though)
Inori ? Is the last time that hes revelant half a year ago? Maybe he can coinflip a PvP (I doubt TSL would field more than one toss)
Axslav? Iirc hes pretty gosu in 2v2 back in wc3 days
I dont mean to bash Reign. But those no-names have absolutely no chance against TSL's lineup.

It's sad how ignorant you are.
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/details.php?section=sc2-international&type=players&id=2744&part=games&league=standard&vs=Z
He also currently holds the highest ELO vZ.
EDIT: Just for clarification, NeeL is TSL Symbol. Artist beat him in the big Playhem tourney.

told ya before I dont give a damn about playhem/xilence/whatever nor international tlpd. The guy got ZERO recorded games in Korean tlpd. Is he some hidden bonjwa training in a cave or what? I bet hes gonna royal-walk the next GSL with that 72% winrate and gldk TvZ holy jesus
btw PuMa must be the second best player in the universe too, according to international TLPD. He just failed to make to a single Code fuckin A

I wish that people like you wouldn't post.

And Polt lost to fOrGG when he played him, so I don't know what you were trying to say by that other post.
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 06:38:16
January 24 2012 06:28 GMT
#142
On January 24 2012 15:21 The Final Boss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2012 15:12 Arceus wrote:
On January 24 2012 14:53 The Final Boss wrote:
On January 24 2012 14:49 Arceus wrote:
I laugh at ppl saying Polt's TvT is inconsistent and cheesy. His engagement timing is second to none. Go watch him demolishing forgg recently for more info. Maybe MMA/mvp/someone else can exploit Polt's weakness but Artist who ? some random code B ? I know he played in MLG months ago but I dont watch enough playhems to get an idea of how boss he is (I can named 10 GSL terrans that have awesome vZ/vT though)
Inori ? Is the last time that hes revelant half a year ago? Maybe he can coinflip a PvP (I doubt TSL would field more than one toss)
Axslav? Iirc hes pretty gosu in 2v2 back in wc3 days
I dont mean to bash Reign. But those no-names have absolutely no chance against TSL's lineup.

It's sad how ignorant you are.
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/details.php?section=sc2-international&type=players&id=2744&part=games&league=standard&vs=Z
He also currently holds the highest ELO vZ.
EDIT: Just for clarification, NeeL is TSL Symbol. Artist beat him in the big Playhem tourney.

told ya before I dont give a damn about playhem/xilence/whatever nor international tlpd. The guy got ZERO recorded games in Korean tlpd. Is he some hidden bonjwa training in a cave or what? I bet hes gonna royal-walk the next GSL with that 72% winrate and gldk TvZ holy jesus
btw PuMa must be the second best player in the universe too, according to international TLPD. He just failed to make to a single Code fuckin A

I wish that people like you wouldn't post.

And Polt lost to fOrGG when he played him, so I don't know what you were trying to say by that other post.


He lost to ForGG 2-0 in Code A, then beat ForGG 2-0 in the FXO Invitational. The loss itself was an anomaly; Polt was extremely sloppy in his defense, something he is usually not. The latter series is a better reflection of his 'ordinary' play.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
SweetNJoshSauce
Profile Joined July 2010
United States468 Posts
January 24 2012 06:29 GMT
#143
Horrible predictions lol

User was temp banned for this post.
Balgrog
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1221 Posts
January 24 2012 06:32 GMT
#144
the EG and Liquid games should be fantastic, I really love that IGN is doing such a fantastic job with the team league, very very nice thing to see, and personally I sometimes like the team league more than the individual tournaments.
The only way to attack structure is with chaos.
Conquest101
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1395 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 06:50:42
January 24 2012 06:50 GMT
#145
NSH vs Dignitas Spoiler:

+ Show Spoiler +

Prediction: 5-3 New Star HoSeo
Result: 5-3 New Star HoSeo
Prediction pretty good yo. :p

chambertin
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1704 Posts
January 24 2012 07:19 GMT
#146
<3 endymion, really liked that write up re: teamleagues

also, frank fields = total boss for sure. Glad he's in charge of this.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing" - Socrates?
Deezl
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States355 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 08:01:01
January 24 2012 07:33 GMT
#147
On January 24 2012 15:50 Conquest101 wrote:
NSH vs Dignitas Spoiler:

+ Show Spoiler +

Prediction: 5-3 New Star HoSeo
Result: 5-3 New Star HoSeo
Prediction pretty good yo. :p



+ Show Spoiler +
Might be my only correct prediction of the whole thing :F
Three hundred lives of men I have walked this world, and now I have no time.
MurDeRsc2
Profile Joined May 2010
133 Posts
January 24 2012 07:52 GMT
#148
I've been waiting for the team leagues. This and GSTL should be exciting.
Hate to jump on the band wagon but I didn't agree with these predictions either, most of all Liquid over MVP. I just can't see that happening. Liquid has the players to pull it off though, perhaps they will show surpass expectations and impress. A good performance from HerO will be crucial. They really need to pick up a strong protoss or terran to balance out their zerg-heavy lineup and drop some of their zergs. I'm not sure if Haypro, Sheth, and Ret cut it on an international stage.
sebsejr
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
213 Posts
January 24 2012 08:31 GMT
#149
I can not wait
00Visor
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
4337 Posts
January 24 2012 08:54 GMT
#150
Way too much foreigner bias in the prediciton. Every foreigner team should be an underdog in their series. Lets hope for exciting series and 1-2 upsets.
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
January 24 2012 09:11 GMT
#151
On January 24 2012 07:51 RoyGBiv_13 wrote:
Some of the worst predictions I have seen from a writer in a while

Show nested quote +
Mousesports 5-3 Quantic
New Star HoSeo 5-3 Dignitas
EG 5-4 oGs
coL.MvP 4-5 Liquid`
TSL 2-5 ReIGN
FXO 5-2 Vile
Startale 5-2 ZeNex
Prime 3-5 Empire


My predictions
+ Show Spoiler +

Mousesports 3-5 Quantic
New Star HoSeo 5-1 Dignitas
EG 1-5 oGs
coL.MvP 5-2 Liquid`
TSL 5-1 ReIGN
FXO 5-2 Vile
Startale 5-2 ZeNex
Prime 5-2 Empire


Agreeing wholeheartedly on the predictions, except that I think Mousesports vs Quantic is much closer.
Also, I think EG will at least be able to take 2 gaems of oGs
jeppis55
Profile Joined May 2011
4 Posts
January 24 2012 09:19 GMT
#152
good read. eg wtf
Strawburry17
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia130 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 10:40:11
January 24 2012 09:25 GMT
#153
I think FXOLucky is one of the best ZvTer in the world...

He destoyed slayersmma 3-0 and kicked his ass out of the whole tournament (IPL Ro.04)....and slayersryung and boxer too

it is not logical that his ZvT is not good inisiting on that he was 1-4ed by IMMvp....

cuz IMMvp is the best TvZer in the world....even just winning a set against him means more than anything...
LG-IMSeed, the Upcoming Protoss Executor.
EmperorBonjwa
Profile Joined January 2012
1 Post
January 24 2012 09:53 GMT
#154
IPL will probably have their awful casters doing this so it wont be nearly as good as it should be

User was banned for this post.
ChuCky.Ca
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada2497 Posts
January 24 2012 10:32 GMT
#155
On January 24 2012 18:53 EmperorBonjwa wrote:
IPL will probably have their awful casters doing this so it wont be nearly as good as it should be

you created an account to say how bad there casters are thats sad and in my opinion there mostly pretty solid
Most Skilled Current esport Games Scbw>Sc2>Cs1.6>Dota2>Hon>Loopin Louie The Drinking Game>LoL
Bjoernlunda
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden6 Posts
January 24 2012 10:34 GMT
#156
Will they only show 1 match / day?
Hope not since i kinda spoiled the result for my self for NSHoSeo vs Dignitas..
uäuä
ShatterZer0
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1843 Posts
January 24 2012 11:06 GMT
#157
Winner's league format is a farce...

I WANT to see someone like agh randomly beating Kas and showing the world he's actually a player to look at... I don't want to see 4 inconsequential matches into MMA reverse all killing the entire world....

EDIT: I guess I should just go back to NASTL?
A time to live.
ShatterZer0
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1843 Posts
January 24 2012 11:13 GMT
#158
On January 24 2012 18:25 Strawburry17 wrote:
I think FXOLucky is one of the best ZvTer in the world...

He destoyed slayersmma 3-0 and kicked his ass out of the whole tournament (IPL Ro.04)....and slayersryung and boxer too

it is not logical that his ZvT is not good inisiting on that he was 1-4ed by IMMvp....

cuz IMMvp is the best TvZer in the world....even just winning a set against him means more than anything...


He had the presence of mind to notice all of the SlayerS Terrans had the same goddamn build order and then reacted accordingly each time... as Ryung, BoxeR, and MMA slammed their heads into walls repeatedly with that utterly imbecilic Hellion opener...

It is logical to say his ZvT isn't Epic tier along with IMMVP and SlayerS_MMA... just because the entirety of his ZvT "televised" experience is 9 games with those 3 SlayerS Terrans before this point....

Sure, he MIGHT be friggin awesome.... but some could just as easily argue that lack of any real GSL experience shows he's just a one hit wonder who managed to build order lol some other players into the ground in a foreign jet lag tournament...

The set he won was pretty bad anyways...
A time to live.
tapk69
Profile Joined January 2011
Portugal264 Posts
January 24 2012 11:36 GMT
#159
Well the strongest korean teams right now are MVP and Prime (im too ) but in the predictions they both lose... Those predictions aren´t optimistic because nobody would put Charlotte Bobcats winning playoffs against Miami Heat .. sorry

I will love the IPL this time around , i hope we will get great games with great casters !
ja foste
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-24 11:53:24
January 24 2012 11:49 GMT
#160
Some, erm, interesting predictions, but you admitted huge bias, so I'll forgive you. I LOVE TEAM LEAGUES, SOSOSOSOO MUCH. IPL, GCPL, NASTL, EGMC, you name em, I watchem. I love them.

EDIT: lol, the fights in this thread are hilarious, everybody be happy. An awesome Team League is gonna start. More are coming. Life's good. Good job on TL for front paging this, it's deserves the attention its getting.
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 192
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2244
Shuttle 1459
Bale 49
Dewaltoss 37
NaDa 32
Noble 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm155
League of Legends
JimRising 639
Counter-Strike
taco 362
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox703
Mew2King90
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor909
Other Games
summit1g8936
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft323
ViBE61
ArmadaUGS60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP163
• Hupsaiya 135
• davetesta17
• Letter146
• Response 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo613
Other Games
• Scarra894
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 38m
OSC
18h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.