• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9533 users

New TL Logos, Shirts, and Poster - Page 56

Forum Index > News
1338 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 67 Next
RavenLoud
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada1100 Posts
November 19 2011 14:09 GMT
#1101
There's something about the zerg horse's teeth that makes it more Undead or Hell rather than zerg swarm.
xDAYMANx
Profile Joined July 2010
United States29 Posts
November 19 2011 14:30 GMT
#1102
anyway we can have it made into a sweet wallpaper? love the design
Master of karate and friendship for everyone
vanukas
Profile Joined May 2010
Finland7 Posts
November 19 2011 16:21 GMT
#1103
Shirt colors aren't changeable, like on esports shirt?
As terran player, steel would be my choice, but shirt color seems kind off and I don't wear shirts which are white/light colored. Shame :/
Lordanubis
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom198 Posts
November 19 2011 16:27 GMT
#1104
On November 19 2011 17:59 disciple wrote:
hi all, here's a size chart, I hope it helps, note we only have S,M,L,XL available, disregard the other sizes. For those who have the team shirt, the cut is really really similar

[image loading]

ah and Spirit S is sold out already as well

Thanks very much Now I'll definately be getting one of each as soon as Spirit restocks!
"Hell hath no fury like a Shattered Star" - The Shattered Star
Sanguinarius
Profile Joined January 2010
United States3427 Posts
November 19 2011 16:48 GMT
#1105
Went to order a shirt and they are already "sold out" and wont let me order one. :-(
Your strength is just an accident arising from the weakness of others -Heart of Darkness
MCMXVI
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1193 Posts
November 19 2011 16:52 GMT
#1106
On November 19 2011 17:59 disciple wrote:
hi all, here's a size chart, I hope it helps, note we only have S,M,L,XL available, disregard the other sizes. For those who have the team shirt, the cut is really really similar

[image loading]

ah and Spirit S is sold out already as well


I would've really liked it if you could address my concerns regarding whether or not these shirts are made with the help of child labor, seeing as it is a common problem in Honduras/Haiti;

On November 17 2011 23:59 MCMXVI wrote:
Great designs I must say! But I have one question that I hope wont go unanswered;

One of the shirts I ordered from you guys, either the winged horse or the blue team jersey (I cant remember which one atm, and I'm unable to check) was produced in Haiti. Have you checked that it is not a product of child labour?

I'd apreciate if this gets answered.


----

On November 18 2011 01:35 MCMXVI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2011 00:04 ReboundEU wrote:
On November 17 2011 23:59 MCMXVI wrote:
Great designs I must say! But I have one question that I hope wont go unanswered;

One of the shirts I ordered from you guys, either the winged horse or the blue team jersey (I cant remember which one atm, and I'm unable to check) was produced in Haiti. Have you checked that it is not a product of child labour?

I'd apreciate if this gets answered.


Were did u read that one?

Here's the label on t-shirts: http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/R1CH/ShirtGallery/shirtlabelTL.png

Honduras: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honduras
Haiti: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti

A world of difference...and i don't think they would make these t-shirts in separate countries...what would be the benefit. The more u make at 1 firm..the less costs are. Not to mention potential differences in quality...so no.

Honduras, Haiti... yes, two different countries, but still extremely poor countries where child labour exists and flourishes.

I cant imagine these t-shirts not being a product of child labour, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong by TL staff.

http://ihscslnews.org/view_article.php?id=33


---

I hope TL takes their responsibility ensuring they are not made by child labor seriously, and I think everyone purchasing these should question and be aware of this themselves. Judging by this thread, seems like nobody wants to talk about it or even bring the discussion to light.
In capitalist America, bank robs YOU!
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 19 2011 17:31 GMT
#1107
I can research that, it will take some time to give you specific information about the whole supply chain. The shirts are printed in the states and I could try to get information about the suppliers our partners work with.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Sega92
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States467 Posts
November 19 2011 17:42 GMT
#1108
it figures that the protoss would sell out first
michielbrands
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands1146 Posts
November 19 2011 17:52 GMT
#1109
Hoping there will be a new shirt with the combined logo's and perhaps a bit more liquid ;-) so I can add that one slso to the collection (2 esport shirts, and the spirit dhirt)
- me (L) competitive gaming -
Apollo_Shards
Profile Joined February 2011
1210 Posts
November 19 2011 19:32 GMT
#1110
On November 20 2011 02:42 Sega92 wrote:
it figures that the protoss would sell out first


I wasn't surprised either. Best looking one so far, even though I ordered and really like the swarm one.
Jaedong, sOs, avilo, MaSa, Oprah
Lip the Pencilboy
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Italy420 Posts
November 19 2011 19:55 GMT
#1111


.., even though I ordered and really like the swarm one.


u my man, swarm ftw :D
Moderator"Ieri ho bevuto troppo, stasera bevo solo Birra!" - DEBO IS MY PERSONAL SC2-HERO
Fatze
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany1342 Posts
November 19 2011 20:10 GMT
#1112
these new designs looks damned awesome <3
Comfort from bottles, cheers from beers the guitars are our weapons and we know how to kill!
sikyon
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada1045 Posts
November 19 2011 20:54 GMT
#1113
Does anyone know what the average shipping time to California is for the shirts?
ReMoR
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark13 Posts
November 19 2011 21:52 GMT
#1114
To be honest.... As a European resident I only wait for that Team Liquid ships from Europe to reach European fans instead of shipping oversea....The costs with shipping and VAT is just getting redicilous when its from US : (


And please.... When can we buy the original Team Liquid jersey again?
djfoxmccloud
Profile Joined July 2011
France185 Posts
November 19 2011 21:57 GMT
#1115
Still no words about desktop wallpapers being available ?
Menzies
Profile Joined February 2011
New Zealand129 Posts
November 19 2011 21:59 GMT
#1116
Awesome shirts!! :D
Never ever ever give up. Impossible is nothing
Crig
Profile Joined November 2011
France18 Posts
November 19 2011 23:04 GMT
#1117
I'd love some wallpapers with these logos :o
http://crig.tumblr.com/
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 19 2011 23:41 GMT
#1118
Lip is getting drunk at Vienna barcraft right now, I hope he does some wallpapers later
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Mondeezy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1938 Posts
November 19 2011 23:45 GMT
#1119
On November 19 2011 17:59 disciple wrote:
hi all, here's a size chart, I hope it helps, note we only have S,M,L,XL available, disregard the other sizes. For those who have the team shirt, the cut is really really similar

[image loading]

ah and Spirit S is sold out already as well


Are these sizes pre-shrunk? How much will they shrink when we wash them?

I want to get one but can't decide between M/L. I have a shirt that measures 43"(Chest) 29"(Length) 18"(Side) and I love the fit of it, but I'm not sure how it would measure up to these since you said they're slightly smaller.
LoL NA: Mondeezy - TL - Riven <3
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 19 2011 23:48 GMT
#1120
the shirts are pre-shrunk and they wont change when you wash them. I think you should go for L, the cut of the shirt is really nice so I don't think it will go loose on you
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 280
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34113
Bisu 3518
Hyuk 1482
Shuttle 1344
Mini 790
EffOrt 784
Larva 408
Soma 369
ZerO 254
firebathero 233
[ Show more ]
hero 117
Last 93
Sexy 91
Zeus 73
Hyun 47
Pusan 45
Killer 39
Mong 38
Trap 35
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hm[arnc] 29
sorry 27
PianO 24
Aegong 22
Rock 17
zelot 15
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7387
qojqva1542
Dendi1012
Counter-Strike
fl0m1747
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1286
crisheroes921
Liquid`Hasu496
Lowko417
Other Games
gofns30849
singsing2636
B2W.Neo1231
Beastyqt252
Livibee203
Hui .172
Liquid`VortiX141
ArmadaUGS90
Mew2King85
KnowMe73
elazer67
CosmosSc2 23
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6935
League of Legends
• Jankos2011
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 37m
INu's Battles
21h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.