• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:23
CEST 00:23
KST 07:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8298 users

New TL Logos, Shirts, and Poster - Page 54

Forum Index > News
1338 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 67 Next
Keitzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2509 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 19:17:20
November 18 2011 19:17 GMT
#1061
Can i purchase a reserve on one? (XL Spirit)
I'm like badass squared | KeitZer.489
Excellent
Profile Joined November 2010
United States124 Posts
November 18 2011 19:22 GMT
#1062
ahh paypal cant validate either of my credit cards TT whyyy... steel ones better not sell out
LoL - TeSPAExcellent | SC2 - MGExcellent
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
November 18 2011 19:49 GMT
#1063
Availability updated on the main post.
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
-shArk-
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany150 Posts
November 18 2011 19:59 GMT
#1064
nice work
sOs - Rain - PartinG
zdfgucker
Profile Joined August 2011
China594 Posts
November 18 2011 20:12 GMT
#1065
On November 19 2011 04:10 disciple wrote:
Yes guys,
all spirit M and XL are sold out. We will be able to restock in 2-3 weeks time, it wont take too long.


What about the blue one? Do we have to wait for the next batch or will it be available soon again? I bought the other 2 in M and would like to buy spirit + blue one next time.
fLDm
Bakkendepao
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands185 Posts
November 18 2011 20:22 GMT
#1066
Do you plan to change shipping plans to outside of US? Because I don't like to pay 50% of the price cost to shipping
[1:11:58] محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم: >having a signature [1:11:58] محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم: what are you
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 18 2011 20:45 GMT
#1067
On November 19 2011 05:22 Bakkendepao wrote:
Do you plan to change shipping plans to outside of US? Because I don't like to pay 50% of the price cost to shipping


yes, shipping outside of US is really something we want to improve on, I can't say when to expect results thou
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Ryps
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania2740 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 20:58:00
November 18 2011 20:56 GMT
#1068
I love the protoss one, its great.

I like the terran one, except the gauss rifle nose.

I dont like the zerg one at all and Im a zerg player . The availability on the shirts seems to think the same way
blubblegum
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany3 Posts
November 18 2011 21:05 GMT
#1069
omg I was trying to read all the pages and my search didn't bring anything up... do you plan on making girls-cut shirts? These Shirts are AMAZING and I would love to buy them but I don't wear this kind of shirts ;__;
weedhydra
Profile Joined October 2011
28 Posts
November 18 2011 21:07 GMT
#1070
Really nice especially Protoss one.
euroboy
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden536 Posts
November 18 2011 21:52 GMT
#1071
On November 17 2011 20:31 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 20:29 euroboy wrote:
Even though I'm a zerg, I really love that protoss shirt. The color mix is awesome, yellowish on a dark blue shirt is really awesome and good design.

says the swede


Crap, busted...

actually didn't notice that myself, to be fair, it's not the same hue(?) as the swedish one ;DDD
Xtal
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Haiti385 Posts
November 18 2011 22:00 GMT
#1072
I rather like the gun nose of Steel.
Have you ever heard the story, about the Zergling and the Probe? The Probe didn't make it across the creep.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 18 2011 22:13 GMT
#1073
Sick shirts, just bought 2 of them for me and a friend (kopecz) good job TL, keep it up!!!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Keitzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2509 Posts
November 18 2011 22:17 GMT
#1074
On November 19 2011 06:52 euroboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 20:31 disciple wrote:
On November 17 2011 20:29 euroboy wrote:
Even though I'm a zerg, I really love that protoss shirt. The color mix is awesome, yellowish on a dark blue shirt is really awesome and good design.

says the swede


Crap, busted...

actually didn't notice that myself, to be fair, it's not the same hue(?) as the swedish one ;DDD


lol. that's actually quite humorous.

in all seriousness though... can i reserve an XL Spirit? Or do I have to hope to get one in a few weeks
I'm like badass squared | KeitZer.489
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
November 18 2011 22:23 GMT
#1075
You can't reserve an XL spirit, I'm sorry. As I said, we will restock in just a couple of weeks so I'm sure you will get that awesome shirt
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Conquerer67
Profile Joined May 2011
United States605 Posts
November 18 2011 22:26 GMT
#1076
Dope as shit, and as a result they instantly sell out. Ah well, guess I'll have to reserve one from the next set.
I hate when people compare SC2 and rochambeu. One race isn't fucking supposed to counter another one. | Protoss isn't OP. Their units on the other hand....
Keitzer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2509 Posts
November 18 2011 22:28 GMT
#1077
boo... alright then, i'll be here... waiting....
I'm like badass squared | KeitZer.489
x2fst
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
1272 Posts
November 18 2011 23:03 GMT
#1078
p>t>z
muda, is a crime for me to wear a shirt, cos I is so good lookin
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
November 19 2011 00:17 GMT
#1079
Is there a setting to change the horse on the top of the page? I would love to always have the protoss one on
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5872 Posts
November 19 2011 00:40 GMT
#1080
On November 19 2011 05:45 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 05:22 Bakkendepao wrote:
Do you plan to change shipping plans to outside of US? Because I don't like to pay 50% of the price cost to shipping


yes, shipping outside of US is really something we want to improve on, I can't say when to expect results thou


Yeah, I'll definitely buy one when that improves. Can't really afford it otherwise (they're 30-50% more expensive than other t-shirts from the US you can buy here, such as e.g. Element). Great designs, nevertheless. Please, consider making hoodies, too. ;p
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft238
Nina 103
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 161
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto61
League of Legends
Doublelift3816
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6087
Other Games
summit1g7003
FrodaN2071
mouzStarbuck399
JimRising 321
KnowMe230
ToD198
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King42
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1196
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• musti20045 32
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 37m
INu's Battles
13h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 37m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.