• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:36
CEST 15:36
KST 22:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12502 users

New TL Logos, Shirts, and Poster - Page 57

Forum Index > News
1338 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 67 Next
Mondeezy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1938 Posts
November 19 2011 23:51 GMT
#1121
On November 20 2011 08:48 disciple wrote:
the shirts are pre-shrunk and they wont change when you wash them. I think you should go for L, the cut of the shirt is really nice so I don't think it will go loose on you


Awesome, thanks! Looking to get a Spirit one once they come back in stock
LoL NA: Mondeezy - TL - Riven <3
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
November 20 2011 00:10 GMT
#1122
On November 20 2011 06:52 ReMoR wrote:
To be honest.... As a European resident I only wait for that Team Liquid ships from Europe to reach European fans instead of shipping oversea....The costs with shipping and VAT is just getting redicilous when its from US : (


And please.... When can we buy the original Team Liquid jersey again?

To have storage in both continents will take us a while, but I'm confident we will get there eventually. However this could be as long as 0-2 years.
Administrator
Tppz!
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1449 Posts
November 20 2011 00:35 GMT
#1123
On November 20 2011 09:10 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2011 06:52 ReMoR wrote:
To be honest.... As a European resident I only wait for that Team Liquid ships from Europe to reach European fans instead of shipping oversea....The costs with shipping and VAT is just getting redicilous when its from US : (


And please.... When can we buy the original Team Liquid jersey again?

To have storage in both continents will take us a while, but I'm confident we will get there eventually. However this could be as long as 0-2 years.


I'd be very happy if you could achieve this. Keep up the awesome work! Liquid fighting
alber
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada45 Posts
November 20 2011 01:06 GMT
#1124
Wow those are the best looking shirts i've ever seen.. !!
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
November 20 2011 01:33 GMT
#1125
Just bought a large Steel. FOR LIQUID! FOR ESPORTS!
it's my first day
Jebsauce
Profile Joined December 2010
United States8 Posts
November 20 2011 07:18 GMT
#1126
I'm fat so you should make it in a bigger size for mwuah. Then I'll buy some shirts
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
November 20 2011 07:26 GMT
#1127
On November 20 2011 02:42 Sega92 wrote:
it figures that the protoss would sell out first


Honestly I'm not too surprised. It's the best looking design IMO. The others are nice, but...
Usually the best design is going to go first, and I think it's very aesthetically pleasing.
Kindly wait until we produce more, they are coming, I promise!
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
November 20 2011 07:28 GMT
#1128
On November 20 2011 16:26 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2011 02:42 Sega92 wrote:
it figures that the protoss would sell out first


Honestly I'm not too surprised. It's the best looking design IMO. The others are nice, but...
Usually the best design is going to go first, and I think it's very aesthetically pleasing.
Kindly wait until we produce more, they are coming, I promise!

Looking at demographics, in terms of player count it goes Z>P>T, right?? I think the design of the Zerg one isn't as general-public-friendly as the other two which would explain why the Protoss one sold out first.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
November 20 2011 07:37 GMT
#1129
Everybody is going to have their own opinion on how it looks of course but,
Generally speaking I agree with you - The Zerg is a little odder to explain to a stranger.

Strangers don't really matter though, it's all about what you like after all since you're buying the thing.
Unless you especially care or are concerned about that, I say stay true to your favorite race.
Craftin' is all about having fun anyways though right? That's why we play this game. Shirts should be the same.
Kinship is what the game is all about too. Strangers may think oddly of you, but fellow nerds will love you.
So all I can say is, pick what you like and rock it out!
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
November 20 2011 09:21 GMT
#1130
Damn, the Spirit one is sold out. When will there be more in?
Merkd
Profile Joined May 2011
88 Posts
November 20 2011 10:13 GMT
#1131
Id like to know the same as the guy above about the spirit shirts, id like to buy a spirit/swarm shirt but ill buy both together to save on shipping costs. Really good job on the designs btw!
They fill you with false hopes, they speak visions from their own minds.
BobMcJohnson
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
France2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-20 10:58:39
November 20 2011 10:58 GMT
#1132
On November 20 2011 08:41 disciple wrote:
Lip is getting drunk at Vienna barcraft right now, I hope he does some wallpapers later

Cool :D Wil definitely use them !
Romanes eunt domus
Morphs
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands645 Posts
November 20 2011 11:03 GMT
#1133
The shirt colors themselves are really nice for all three. I'm not surprised the Spirit shirt is the most popular. Its design is really tight. Abstract, yet very recognizable by players. The diagonal lines in the background finish it off.

The swarm version just looks like a dinosaur.. which I regret as I'm a Zerg player. And the Terran version is just neutral, I guess it's missing the bright colors that the Spirit logo has.
foxx1337
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany10 Posts
November 20 2011 12:15 GMT
#1134
Wonderful job with the design!

I demand you print more Spirit so that I can order all 3 of them!!1
osten
Profile Joined March 2008
Sweden316 Posts
November 20 2011 12:15 GMT
#1135
I'm wondering why I cannot order winged horse and swarm at the same time?
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
November 20 2011 12:49 GMT
#1136
For terran I would've probably gone with putting Siege Tank cannons shooting for the "crown"(don't know the official name for it) on top of the actual horse. Other than that, it's ok.
For zerg, I just don't understand the color choice because it looks ugly to me, especially in comparison to sh0guni's original ones. Maybe it is just the shade of the colors though. I mean, I know zerg is disgusting but, it is disgusting in a cool way. This design just isn't cool to me.
For protoss, this actually looks pretty cool to me and I would've never thought of this myself. This makes me think "so ******* cool!" when I see it. However, I also feel like there are some more adjustments that could've/would've been made to make it even cooler.
I may buy the terran or protoss t-shirt but when it comes to quality, however, I feel like TL could've done better.
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
rayvah
Profile Joined January 2011
40 Posts
November 20 2011 13:05 GMT
#1137
I'm a toss and obviously love the toss shirt the most, but really the zerg shirt is pretty awesome, maybe a bit more purple instead of brown would have been a better choice, but good god these shirts are nice. GJ
venomium
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands245 Posts
November 20 2011 13:09 GMT
#1138
Just ordered the Zerg shirt, even though I don't really wear shirts anymore (not a nudist, just work-clothes), however, the design is superawesomeepiclegendary and sponsoring TL is always good

But as Evilteletubby said, it'll be kinda hard to explain the mutated/dead/demon- horse thingie to a stranger, if you get to explanation and he doesn't just assumes you're a cultist^^
" I think we finally found the magic number of guns needed to be pointed at the TL hive mind to deter sexual molestation (9)" -Coagulation
Triple0
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium16 Posts
November 20 2011 13:56 GMT
#1139
"PLEASE NOTE: All orders for Swarm, Spirit and Steel shirts received between Nov 17th and Nov 23rd will be processed on Nov 24th. Sizing for these shirts is slightly smaller than average American sizing."

what is american sized medium? :p, could someone tell me how long a medium is? then i can compare with my shirts
sib-pelle
Profile Joined November 2008
Sweden162 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-20 14:16:20
November 20 2011 14:10 GMT
#1140
Please restock the protoss shirt, I'd even pre-order if it was an option!
Jangbi fanboy & Gaming Community Scientist
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 240
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 240
ProTech136
mouzHeroMarine 24
CosmosSc2 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41844
Bisu 2802
Hyuk 1690
Shuttle 1415
EffOrt 548
Mini 518
Soma 460
Larva 340
ZerO 284
firebathero 230
[ Show more ]
Last 120
hero 114
Zeus 64
Pusan 60
Hyun 49
Sexy 48
Killer 43
Trap 41
Bale 40
Hm[arnc] 31
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 27
Aegong 25
zelot 18
sorry 15
Noble 13
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Rock 8
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6076
qojqva1399
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1130
crisheroes789
Lowko346
Liquid`Hasu333
Other Games
gofns35419
singsing2545
B2W.Neo1276
DeMusliM236
Livibee164
Liquid`VortiX127
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS77
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6719
League of Legends
• Jankos1991
Other Games
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 24m
INu's Battles
22h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.