• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:13
CEST 00:13
KST 07:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8453 users

TeamLiquid: Site Changes - Page 8

Forum Index > News
780 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 40 Next All
Deleted User 47542
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1484 Posts
November 01 2011 09:04 GMT
#141
Looks almost 100% the same to me with 1920*1080. In fact it looks better than before <3
DrivE
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States2554 Posts
November 01 2011 09:04 GMT
#142
yay! Finally race icons next to stream.
Sucks that ViBE got de-featured though, I really like his stream.
LUCK IS NO EXCUSE
Nesto
Profile Joined November 2009
Switzerland1318 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 09:04:43
November 01 2011 09:04 GMT
#143
looks nice - altough the width feels a bit weird.

btw, any chance I can get my BW Power Rank back on the right side?
lxanderl
Profile Joined April 2011
United States629 Posts
November 01 2011 09:04 GMT
#144
anyone know how I stop Chrome from blocking specifically TL ads? I don't have an adblocking extension listed
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
November 01 2011 09:04 GMT
#145
I've tried making an exception for teamliquid.net, even tried disabling adblock altogether, but for some reason I still only get Elly and no ads. Any ideas as to why?
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8139 Posts
November 01 2011 09:04 GMT
#146
I like the right sidebar changes alot, thank you TL. The wideness is a little weird but I think I'll take time to get used to it before thinking it's an issue. .
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
November 01 2011 09:06 GMT
#147
Well, somehow the increased width looks kind of alienating. But I guess I'll get used to it soon. At the very least, I can see why a change like this makes much sense. I am kind of sad that a few of my favourite players get unfeatured though, guess they haven't posted enough results recently and they do not belong to teamliquid, huh? :-/
Hydro
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada153 Posts
November 01 2011 09:06 GMT
#148
LOVE THE CHANGES!!!
Talic_Zealot
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
688 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 09:06:50
November 01 2011 09:06 GMT
#149
Goes to TL, brain is like WTF. Great options for the sidebar! Gotta get used to the wideness though.
There are three types of people in the universe: those who can count, and those who cant.
Adebisi
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1637 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 09:14:32
November 01 2011 09:07 GMT
#150
Like all the changes.

Good improvements.
Mascherano
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Argentina1726 Posts
November 01 2011 09:07 GMT
#151
It looks ok but I have 2 problems:

+ Show Spoiler +


is this space necessary?
[image loading]

[image loading]
Bisu
Plasmid
Profile Joined December 2010
57 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 09:29:58
November 01 2011 09:07 GMT
#152
I don't know if this thread can be used for suggestions or not, but since I pretty much rely on the tl homepage to pick a stream several times a day, there are two things i would like to see some day, if the web development effort was doable:

Since I also only care about SC2, the language used below is sc2 centric, so feel free to adapt to other games as needed.

Edit: option 1 already exists, i just #$%?&* cant read.
+ Show Spoiler +
1- an option to be able to see the listed race for a stream. I do not want to filter out races, I actually watches from all 3, but it would be useful to have the race icon(s) besides each stream name. Of course, after a while you know most featured streams' races, but when i decide to pick a non featured which is fairly frequent, seeing a race would be helpful to me.


2- picking a handful of "personally featured" streams, that would just show up in the featured section just for me, independantly of the ones currently featured by TL. There are a number of people I care about that are not featured but I often pick them first, so having the ability to extract them from the ever growing list of online streams without searching would help me.
To keep things manageable, TL could impose a limit on the number of "personal features", like 5 or 10. I know I would probably personally feature like 4 right now for my own use.


Just ideas though. TL is already a great place and whether those 2 ideas ever see the light of day wont change that basic fact

Thanks for what already exists!
InFi.asc
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany518 Posts
November 01 2011 09:08 GMT
#153
Mobile Version is a little f'ed up now
* Liquid'Hero * Liquid'TLO * oGsMC * oGsFin *
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
November 01 2011 09:08 GMT
#154
Too much space being used X_X I'm choking.

The old width of the site was rather archaeic, but it was so nostalgic having to read stuff from such a small size. I guess we'll have to relook at image width for banners of threads then
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
November 01 2011 09:08 GMT
#155
Apparently I'm hurting e-sports with the top ad banner. Is the top ad banner just broken for me, or is it broken for everyone?
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
All Bogs
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands104 Posts
November 01 2011 09:08 GMT
#156
Since I'm still using a screen width of 1024px, I would greatly appreciate having an option somewhere to fall back to the old lay-out, as the current one forces me to scroll a little if I want to access the right sidebar. Horizontal scrollbars make me feel itchy. I realize that I'm probably the 1% in this case, so I understand if you don't plan on including such an option.
KiNGxXx
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
7928 Posts
November 01 2011 09:09 GMT
#157
Looks cool!

I don't see any ads (no adblock active) and I'm hurting ESPORTS! Is it normal that there isn't always a banner ad?
MKP|Maru|TaeJa|Mvp|Polt|INnoVation|GuMiho|Bomber|GoOdy|TeamTerran
Talic_Zealot
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
688 Posts
November 01 2011 09:10 GMT
#158
Make a square shaped navigation tool for the site on the bottom left side.
There are three types of people in the universe: those who can count, and those who cant.
blueblimp
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada297 Posts
November 01 2011 09:10 GMT
#159
The customization is amazing and very welcome. Now it'll be much easier to find and notice the BW streams and events. This is a huge improvement of the usefulness of TL for BW. Thanks!

On November 01 2011 17:46 dala wrote:
I do not approve with the widening of the center field since it makes longer lines in the text. It is typographically harder to read longer lines.

More adds is fine with me, but please fix this issue some way!


I agree. I don't have a particularly good reference for this, but this article mentions it. I find it less comfortable to read, anyway.

When watching PL, I'd often put the live report thread side-by-side with the stream, and before there was about enough room to do this on my monitor (which is widescreen but not very big). Now it's probably not going to work. Perhaps the ad could be moved up slightly to lie between the menu and the News/Thread Title/Calendar, which would allow a narrower middle column.

Sorry to pick on this, but it's the only thing that bothers me about the changes. Everything else is good.
Sarang
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia2363 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 09:12:32
November 01 2011 09:10 GMT
#160
On November 01 2011 18:01 Stringy wrote:
why stop featuring all the koreans that have been recently popping up... Polt, Alive, etc.

edit: i don't see most of the koreans that used to be featured on either list.


Not sure about the other ones, but Polt not being listed has to be a mistake;

1. High skill level / tournament results (Won Super Tournament)
2. High average viewer count (2000)
3. Notability / contribution (Come on, it's Polt!)
4. Activity (He's been streaming regularly)

Maybe they want him streaming for a bit longer before they feature him? Either that or they just forgot to include him in the list.

On November 01 2011 18:07 Plasmid wrote:
1- an option to be able to see the listed race for a stream. I do not want to filter out races, I actually watches from all 3, but it would be useful to have the race icon(s) besides each stream name. Of course, after a while you know most featured streams' races, but when i decide to pick a non featured which is fairly frequent, seeing a race would be helpful to me.


You must have missed it - there's an option for this. I'm looking at the non-featured stream list now and nearly every single one has a race icon next to it.
"Killer helped me feel better before coming to the arena. He told me to say that." - Bomber
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
ViBE54
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 188
Dewaltoss 81
Hyuk 62
Bale 14
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm105
League of Legends
Doublelift3944
Counter-Strike
Fnx 708
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5777
Khaldor784
Liquid`Hasu682
Other Games
summit1g7950
FrodaN2275
shahzam509
KnowMe312
C9.Mang0228
ArmadaUGS109
JimRising 109
UpATreeSC95
Trikslyr45
ZombieGrub43
PPMD37
CosmosSc2 23
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie889
• Shiphtur195
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 47m
Online Event
12h 47m
FEL
17h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.