• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:20
CEST 18:20
KST 01:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7558 users

TeamLiquid: Site Changes - Page 6

Forum Index > News
780 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 40 Next All
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
November 01 2011 08:49 GMT
#101
On November 01 2011 17:48 Grimskov wrote:
Um, am I the only one who gets this on homepage? (I'm using chrome)

http://i.imgur.com/CM60Q.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GSUC8.jpg

Is it supposed to be like that? Things kinda look out of place.


No I am getting the same sort of thing except the lightbulb (ad?) is missing. I am also using chrome
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
ulan-bat
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
China403 Posts
November 01 2011 08:49 GMT
#102
With the sorting and grouping of streams, not being featured ain't even that bad now.

Great changes on the right column! Expecting the same for the left column now ^^
"Short games, shorts, summer weather, those things bring the heat!" - EG.iNcontroL
mcmartini
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Australia1972 Posts
November 01 2011 08:50 GMT
#103
On November 01 2011 17:49 R1CH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 17:48 Grimskov wrote:
Um, am I the only one who gets this on homepage? (I'm using chrome)

Empty your cache or press refresh until it fixes, for some reason your browser didn't load the new CSS file.

Cheers R1ch
I just want to say I have 370 APM - Liquid'Tyler SotG 14-12-2011 "I mean it's too bad you can't be paid to be, you know, a chicken shit fucking whiny bitch on the internet or we would have lots of rich community members" Nick "Tasteless" Plott
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
November 01 2011 08:50 GMT
#104
Oh! Lots of players I recognize in the defeatured, but I feel they were all pretty much justified yeah.

regarding mouz.max though, I'm fairly sure that that's the stream mouzKaelaris (caster for Mouz) uses to stream events? I don't know, it's listed as "mousesports.tv" but when you go to the stream it says Mouz.max in the top bar. In that case, will kaelaris still be featured in the "others" section?
memes are a dish best served dank
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
November 01 2011 08:50 GMT
#105
I like the changes! Wish not all those streams were getting defeatured but I understand why, and I really like the new wide layout! I'll miss the old style but the new wide boxes will make reading a lot easier
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
Grimskov
Profile Joined March 2011
Greece41 Posts
November 01 2011 08:51 GMT
#106
Aha, the lightbulb is that dark theme thingy someone made, that I've been using sometimes during the night.

I removed that, and it's perfect now, thx ^_^
laLAlA[uC]
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada963 Posts
November 01 2011 08:51 GMT
#107
Oh my gosh the sidebar looks weeiiiird XD
I'm an old man now
jjhchsc2
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)2393 Posts
November 01 2011 08:51 GMT
#108
great changes!
Lee Ssang/ Lee Shin/ Kim Jung Woo/ Kim Min Chul/Jun Tae Yang/Park Soo Ho/Lee Jung Hoon/Choi Sung Hoon/ Moon Sung Won/Park Ji Soo/ Lee Ho Joon/ Jang Min Chul/ Kim Seung Chul/SaSe/IdrA/Ret Fighting! BW4Life
Urielnam
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Israel54 Posts
November 01 2011 08:51 GMT
#109
Thank you for the widened website, this will fit a lot better in my 1980 monitor.
Thank you for keeping the same site, just a bit better.
Lot's of love for the biggest and the most awesome community in the world.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
November 01 2011 08:51 GMT
#110
Jesus christ it's wide. It's really wide.

The stream changes I think was all for the good, good job brohans.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
rabs
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia3 Posts
November 01 2011 08:52 GMT
#111
Love the sidebar customization, particularly the player icon in stream option!
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
November 01 2011 08:52 GMT
#112
On November 01 2011 17:50 marttorn wrote:
Oh! Lots of players I recognize in the defeatured, but I feel they were all pretty much justified yeah.

regarding mouz.max though, I'm fairly sure that that's the stream mouzKaelaris (caster for Mouz) uses to stream events? I don't know, it's listed as "mousesports.tv" but when you go to the stream it says Mouz.max in the top bar. In that case, will kaelaris still be featured in the "others" section?

What does he stream aside from Mouz Trap, which I believe is on the calendar? If he streams often stuff outside that, then he should still be featured, as that was the standard.
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
November 01 2011 08:52 GMT
#113
So wide o_O. But it's good that TL is moving forward in terms of getting revenue
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Yunie
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom38 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 09:04:25
November 01 2011 08:52 GMT
#114
+ Show Spoiler +
Poll: Is your web browser in a maximized window state?

Yes (17)
 
68%

No (8)
 
32%

25 total votes

Your vote: Is your web browser in a maximized window state?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No

Poll: If yes is the new format better for you?

Doesn't really matter for me (10)
 
43%

Yeah! (8)
 
35%

Nah! (5)
 
22%

23 total votes

Your vote: If yes is the new format better for you?

(Vote): Yeah!
(Vote): Nah!
(Vote): Doesn't really matter for me

Poll: Finally, if no does the new format inconvenience you in any way?

No (11)
 
58%

A little (5)
 
26%

Yes (3)
 
16%

19 total votes

Your vote: Finally, if no does the new format inconvenience you in any way?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): A little


Damn this new wideness is really annoying. I guess I'm going to have to figure out some new window positioning. In regards to the stream section I would have preferred a preference option on the players and others text because I vastly prefer just an alphabetical list of online streams rather than categorizing players and non players.

Might as well take advantage of the race icons though ^^

I'm curious how that google linked advert works out for you guys.
Starcraft is the single most amazing thing in the world.
RisingSky
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany5 Posts
November 01 2011 08:52 GMT
#115
Really like the changes, especially the race icons for the streams.
danson
Profile Joined April 2010
United States689 Posts
November 01 2011 08:53 GMT
#116
this is amazing.

I love you all.


whoever is the major brains behind the website concept and direction i think has alot of talent, if only other website i love would put this much thought into how their websites function.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
November 01 2011 08:53 GMT
#117
I'm wondering where the TSL guys and rainbow went. Their not on any of the lists.

Aside from that I'm loving the new format. Fits my screen far better than the old one. Now only 1/4 my screen on either side is white space :D
Porouscloud - NA LoL
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
November 01 2011 08:54 GMT
#118
I'm using 1024x768 and the right sight of the screen is cut-off, so I see almost no ads unless I scroll right which suits me perfect because I don't have to turn-off ad block for TL and I still don't get any adds. The only downside is that I don't see the calendar or the online streamers, but I don't really care for those because I don't watch to many streams nowadays.
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
November 01 2011 08:54 GMT
#119
I don't like how wide it is.

I like everything else.

That's about it.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
CoolSea
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States236 Posts
November 01 2011 08:55 GMT
#120
It's good that at least some set of rules on how to get featured has now been made. As far as I know, before this it was completely up to the mods as to who was featured or not. Now pro players know pretty much what they have to do before they can become featured.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1213
ComeBackTV 1020
SteadfastSC820
TaKeTV 527
IndyStarCraft 196
Rex141
EnkiAlexander 79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 847
IndyStarCraft 196
Rex 141
ProTech124
BRAT_OK 37
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43012
Bisu 2384
EffOrt 945
Shuttle 603
Soma 481
BeSt 477
Mini 398
Larva 344
Light 333
Rush 209
[ Show more ]
ZerO 200
Hyuk 128
firebathero 77
Mong 73
Snow 52
Pusan 52
Sexy 43
ToSsGirL 33
Terrorterran 26
Trap 25
JYJ 21
Bale 18
yabsab 14
Rock 14
Shine 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dewaltoss 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9311
qojqva1377
Counter-Strike
fl0m1056
Fnx 803
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1547
Khaldor1192
Other Games
singsing2208
hiko1409
FrodaN457
DeMusliM408
Livibee199
Hui .177
ArmadaUGS163
XaKoH 113
KnowMe113
QueenE90
Mew2King83
ZerO(Twitch)13
CosmosSc2 9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 45
• StrangeGG 36
• Hinosc 13
• Gemini_19 10
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• Michael_bg 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3683
• TFBlade594
Other Games
• Shiphtur349
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 40m
Online Event
18h 40m
FEL
23h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.