• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9186 users

TeamLiquid: Site Changes - Page 7

Forum Index > News
780 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 40 Next All
Divine-Sneaker
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1225 Posts
November 01 2011 08:55 GMT
#121
Looked weird in the beginning, but it makes so much sense. Good way to fill out the unused sidebars.
Pabi
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany126 Posts
November 01 2011 08:56 GMT
#122
Great stuff!! <3
dkpl
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada1485 Posts
November 01 2011 08:56 GMT
#123
I'm probably among the 0.5% with my tiny little netbook and my 1024x576 resolution

The width will take some getting used to but it's not so bad. I have two bugs I wanna report though:

The Sidebar Settings is too tall for my resolution. Since I can't scroll within the settings, it is impossible for me to reach the Save Preferences button. I guess I can change the settings on my desktop if I really wanna fix it now, but I feel TL shouldn't discriminant against small screens

I'm quite happy that the auto-resize for the upload image function is taking the new forum width into account, but there's some broken stuff showing with new images being uploaded, which says: 30px;overflow:hidden">

I'd upload an image to show an example, but I only have non-starcraft related images on hand
Anopob: also, in between the most familiar parts, necrofantasy is like kekeke and necrofantasia is like bum b um bum
Downfallen
Profile Joined August 2011
New Zealand8 Posts
November 01 2011 08:56 GMT
#124
the wideness is weird for me and the way i have my browser.... guess i can get used to it.. otherwise its seems really cool!
UNeeK
Profile Joined January 2011
United States237 Posts
November 01 2011 08:57 GMT
#125
I love the new features, I think another great feature that seems like it wouldnt take a whole lot of back breaking to implement (i do apologize if it's already been mentioned) is "Favorite Streams", half the featured streams i never watch, a few non-featured I do.. If i had the capability to filter my absolute favorites, eg: EGHuK, MouzMana, MLG, optikzero, DRG, etc. That would be quite nice. The Favorites being above the Featured, obviously... Irregardless, great work as always TL.Net :D
Brindled
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States508 Posts
November 01 2011 08:57 GMT
#126
I like the new changes!
Ua Mau ke Ea o ka ʻĀina i ka Pono @TL_Brindled11
Loddigesia
Profile Joined April 2010
247 Posts
November 01 2011 08:58 GMT
#127
Cool features! I like them

A little problem however on a 1280x800 laptop resolution: the "save preferences" button is impossible to access as the customization menu is not scrollable (workaround: go in fullscreen in the browser).
aka gorfou
FishBones
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia195 Posts
November 01 2011 08:58 GMT
#128
I can neither find the TSL players that have started streaming recently such as polt alive and killer on the newly defeatured or the currently featured lists. I believe they use to be featured? Are they still featured?
Tears fill my eyes, so I look up | You and I, right now we can't be together
shadowy
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Bulgaria305 Posts
November 01 2011 08:59 GMT
#129
Thank you, TL. You always manage to surprise me.
[Fear the leather Gracket!] // ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ // Liquid'Hero hwaiting!
floatingbee
Profile Joined June 2011
Singapore61 Posts
November 01 2011 08:59 GMT
#130
Wow! Bravo! I love the customization!
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
November 01 2011 08:59 GMT
#131
It's funny how almost a decade of a format works to make anything else seem so unnatural. Usually when I browse TL I feel at completely home and comfortable. As of now, it feels a bit alien. Definitely gonna get some getting used to haha.
Mindtwist
Profile Joined December 2010
Lithuania108 Posts
November 01 2011 08:59 GMT
#132
YES! I can now finally remove LoL streams from the list
dogmeatstew
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada574 Posts
November 01 2011 09:01 GMT
#133
The layout feels weird for the time being but damn that customization is sick.
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
November 01 2011 09:01 GMT
#134
ad banners are a very reasonable compromise between the ever-expanding operations of the site and users' preferences.

Well done, imo. I'm sure there must have been tons of iterations behind the choice.
Stringy
Profile Joined April 2011
United States127 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 09:08:58
November 01 2011 09:01 GMT
#135
On November 01 2011 17:35 rUiNati0n wrote:
What about ST_Rainbow's stream and the TSL streams?


why stop featuring all the koreans that have been recently popping up... Polt, Alive, etc.

edit: i don't see most of the koreans that used to be featured on either list.
war4 > sc2
teide
Profile Joined July 2011
Spain178 Posts
November 01 2011 09:02 GMT
#136
Love the changes, no more dota2 streams in the list :D
My name is reek it rhymes with peek.
aksfjh
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4853 Posts
November 01 2011 09:02 GMT
#137
Aww man. Like half the featured streams I like to watch (iNKa, sterling, cArn, link0) are being defeatured. Oh well, I guess I can catch them when they go live in the unfeatured section.
brachester
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia1786 Posts
November 01 2011 09:03 GMT
#138
It hurts my eyes
I hate all this singing
trGKakarot
Profile Joined October 2011
United States129 Posts
November 01 2011 09:03 GMT
#139
Meh, I know I don't post much; seeing as how I have lurked for years and only created an account last year, so my feedback is obviously less important, but still... I very much dislike the width of the site.

Mainly because it violates the "standard width" of websites, and it requires me to make my browser window larger, or have to scroll.

Just my thoughts.
hihi glgl
Macpo
Profile Joined September 2010
453 Posts
November 01 2011 09:03 GMT
#140
The thing I regret : team streams... I personally like watching Millenium TV . You'll tell me I can always look for them on the web, true; but you know, it makes things more complicated, and in the end you often end up not doing it... + I wouldn't have discovered them in the first place without the featuring.
"Courage consists, however, in agreeing to flee rather than live tranquilly and hypocritically in false refuges." G. Deleuze
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft321
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft321
Nina 90
ViBE76
SpeCial 65
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 168
Noble 79
Hyuk 61
NaDa 41
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm140
League of Legends
Doublelift3993
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox414
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4741
Khaldor628
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1720
Coldzera 814
shahzam597
JimRising 391
C9.Mang0298
KnowMe208
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King49
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21137
Other Games
• imaqtpie753
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 18m
Online Event
11h 18m
FEL
16h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.