• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:59
CEST 23:59
KST 06:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8795 users

[Sold Out] 3rd Liquid Shirt Batch - Page 2

Forum Index > News
480 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Fishriot
Profile Joined May 2010
United States621 Posts
October 19 2011 00:41 GMT
#21
Just ordered mine, but i'm still excited to see what the next batch will look like!
NasKe_
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil570 Posts
October 19 2011 00:41 GMT
#22
yeaah
i was thinking about this today

hellyeah boy
so excited
aNDRoM
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States637 Posts
October 19 2011 00:41 GMT
#23
On October 19 2011 09:34 Milqman wrote:
I'm going to be perfectly honest, the team Liquid shirt is in my opinion the ugliest of all the progaming shirts that I have seen. I actually can't think of one that I think looks worse.

Its a shame that all the inferior teams have such professional looking jerseys while this one looks a design put together in MS paint on a really bad looking blue shirt.


I wouldn't say it's ugly, but it's certainly more understated. The TL horse is quite a bit smaller than the other teams' logos, and the teamliquid text is also subtle.

EG's shirts have lots of graphics and lines going everywhere. Dignitas, compLexity, Quantic, (I'm sure other teams do too, but these are just the ones off the top of my head), all have the logo quite large and prominent on their shirt.

I think the TL short could benefit from a more dynamic design, not flashy for flashy sake, but more...
Hi. My name is Werner Brandes. My voice is my passport. Verify me.
BabyToss!
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Czech Republic588 Posts
October 19 2011 00:41 GMT
#24
Got myself 2. Keke. <3
No worries if you design a new one. I'd buy that anytime and any day if you guys do, as I am sure most of us would as well.
Nowadays a Filthy Casual | Follow your dreams |
dapierow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Serbia1316 Posts
October 19 2011 00:43 GMT
#25
Im 5'11 190 pounds, i just bought a large... shipping was 10$ to canada sigh... total amount in cdn 36.75...

hopefully it fits
Eat.Sleep.Starcraft 2
Quadratic
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada249 Posts
October 19 2011 00:44 GMT
#26
Finally got one! Yes! It would be cool if we could customize them with our names on the back like a baseball jersey.
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
October 19 2011 00:44 GMT
#27
How hard would it be to get the sponsor patches on there? I would almost like to make some myself.
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
October 19 2011 00:45 GMT
#28
To whom it may concern,

Even when I change my shipping options the UK and that is reflected on the Shipping and Handling, in my payment options it still has the NA shipping options, i.e. it only recognizes US states, does not let me enter a different country and recommends a US phone number.

I mean, I can probably just try to process it with my English information, but some substantiated infromation would be nice. In pm would be awesome, but will be checking the site.

And praying that I get something before it is sold out. <3
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
October 19 2011 00:45 GMT
#29
On October 19 2011 09:45 Porcelina wrote:
To whom it may concern,

Even when I change my shipping options the UK and that is reflected on the Shipping and Handling, in my payment options it still has the NA shipping options, i.e. it only recognizes US states, does not let me enter a different country and recommends a US phone number.

I mean, I can probably just try to process it with my English information, but some substantiated infromation would be nice. In pm would be awesome, but will be checking the site.

And praying that I get something before it is sold out. <3

Make sure you have your UK address in your PayPal profile.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
-MoOsE-
Profile Joined March 2011
United States236 Posts
October 19 2011 00:45 GMT
#30
I don't know where to post this or if it is even possible but since these new shirts came in it reminded me of my problem. When the last set of shirts was sent out I ordered one and never received it. I was wondering is it even worth it to contact teamliquid again (i already did but with no response) about this shirt or should I just take it as a loss and move on and accept the postal service failures?

thanks
The King in the North Fighting
Sliver
Profile Joined April 2010
United States402 Posts
October 19 2011 00:45 GMT
#31
Please make a community made shirt. Far too many logos on these to make them wearable in public.
Impervious
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada4222 Posts
October 19 2011 00:45 GMT
#32
My VISA will not work through Paypal (although I can use it to shop online on sites like Ebay and Amazon). Any alternative way of getting them? Because I seriously want to get 2 of them in XL.
~ \(ˌ)im-ˈpər-vē-əs\ : not capable of being damaged or harmed.
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 00:46:35
October 19 2011 00:46 GMT
#33
Anyone in australia wanna do a group buy to save on shipping costs?

pm me if you do
Writer
Milqman
Profile Joined October 2010
27 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 00:47:57
October 19 2011 00:47 GMT
#34
On October 19 2011 09:41 aNDRoM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 09:34 Milqman wrote:
I'm going to be perfectly honest, the team Liquid shirt is in my opinion the ugliest of all the progaming shirts that I have seen. I actually can't think of one that I think looks worse.

Its a shame that all the inferior teams have such professional looking jerseys while this one looks a design put together in MS paint on a really bad looking blue shirt.


I wouldn't say it's ugly, but it's certainly more understated. The TL horse is quite a bit smaller than the other teams' logos, and the teamliquid text is also subtle.

EG's shirts have lots of graphics and lines going everywhere. Dignitas, compLexity, Quantic, (I'm sure other teams do too, but these are just the ones off the top of my head), all have the logo quite large and prominent on their shirt.

I think the TL short could benefit from a more dynamic design, not flashy for flashy sake, but more...


Honestly for me, I think its the unreadable small white on blue text on the shoulders. Not only does it look terrible and look out of place, but you can't even read it and on players it just kind of ...gah...so bad looking.

http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/riptide/liquid/gsl3quals_jinro.jpg

Or it could be that the logo is centered with an advertisement centered below it... honestly... It just needs a complete re-design, not salvageable.
FlamingTurd
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1059 Posts
October 19 2011 00:47 GMT
#35
Okay, ordered my 2, I'm so excited again haha! For everyone who wasn't lucky enough to get one of these before, they are awesome quality shirts and look really nice to tell you the truth. I've worn it at tournaments and many times in public and have been recognized many times. Awesome all around! Very happy to support my favorite site as well. Team Liquid Fighting!!!
Nerf MMMT!!! Liquid`Ret Hwaiting!!!
Skipton
Profile Joined December 2010
United States707 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-19 00:47:58
October 19 2011 00:47 GMT
#36
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163730

Shirt design competition. Make some of this for 2012 plzplz.
LittleAtari
Profile Joined August 2010
Jordan1090 Posts
October 19 2011 00:48 GMT
#37
i bought two >.> wanted to only buy one, but I've been losing weight and didnt want to be disappointed when it was too big or small at some point. So I'll be having a small and medium
Sansai
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria188 Posts
October 19 2011 00:48 GMT
#38
On October 19 2011 09:46 Kiante wrote:
Anyone in australia wanna do a group buy to save on shipping costs?

pm me if you do

wont help much, because then the tariffs will get you
Brasso
Profile Joined April 2010
United States17 Posts
October 19 2011 00:48 GMT
#39
In for two, one for my friend and one for me. I have way too much esports merchandise to wear at MLG Providence now. EG shirt, TL shirt, Dignitas hoodie, 2007 MLG sweatshirt...I'm going to need more than one body.
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
October 19 2011 00:49 GMT
#40
On October 19 2011 09:45 R1CH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2011 09:45 Porcelina wrote:
To whom it may concern,

Even when I change my shipping options the UK and that is reflected on the Shipping and Handling, in my payment options it still has the NA shipping options, i.e. it only recognizes US states, does not let me enter a different country and recommends a US phone number.

I mean, I can probably just try to process it with my English information, but some substantiated infromation would be nice. In pm would be awesome, but will be checking the site.

And praying that I get something before it is sold out. <3

Make sure you have your UK address in your PayPal profile.


Thank you. That was really quick indeed.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 154
PiGStarcraft77
Nina 32
ViBE31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14483
ZZZero.O 154
Dewaltoss 140
firebathero 99
Hyuk 82
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm82
febbydoto52
League of Legends
Doublelift2817
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6723
FrodaN2333
fl0m781
mouzStarbuck386
KnowMe275
ToD236
JimRising 155
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King46
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 51
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen131
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 1m
INu's Battles
14h 1m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 1m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 1m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.