Such as, you know, "Liquid`Tyler" ?
<3
| Forum Index > News |
|
Wabbit
United States1028 Posts
Such as, you know, "Liquid`Tyler" ? <3 | ||
|
R1CH
Netherlands10342 Posts
On October 19 2011 09:45 -MoOsE- wrote: I don't know where to post this or if it is even possible but since these new shirts came in it reminded me of my problem. When the last set of shirts was sent out I ordered one and never received it. I was wondering is it even worth it to contact teamliquid again (i already did but with no response) about this shirt or should I just take it as a loss and move on and accept the postal service failures? thanks Please contact us with your order number using the contact us link at the bottom. Before releasing new batches I personally go through all the outstanding shipping / order problems from the last batch and make sure everything has been resolved. If I somehow missed yours I apologize, but we'll do our best to fix it if you get in touch with us. | ||
|
R1CH
Netherlands10342 Posts
On October 19 2011 09:49 Wabbit wrote: Is there anything on the back of the shirt? Such as, you know, Liquid`Tyler ? <3 No name is on the back. | ||
|
spancho
United States161 Posts
| ||
|
CCa1ss1e
Canada3231 Posts
my birthday is in a couple weeks, but they might be sold out by then!! XD | ||
|
Froadac
United States6733 Posts
| ||
|
staples2
United States216 Posts
| ||
|
Peksi
Finland169 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Shuray
Brazil642 Posts
| ||
|
Bedward
United States28 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
| ||
|
Dexash
Australia1 Post
| ||
|
Vonstroke
5 Posts
On October 19 2011 09:34 Milqman wrote: I'm going to be perfectly honest, the team Liquid shirt is in my opinion the ugliest of all the progaming shirts that I have seen. I actually can't think of one that I think looks worse. Its a shame that all the inferior teams have such professional looking jerseys while this one looks a design put together in MS paint on a really bad looking blue shirt. My favorite is Fnatic's - looks like a real jersey... http://fnatic.com/filestorage/imagedb/full/7931.jpg I'm going to be perfectly honest...you have horrible taste. | ||
|
fuser
United States35 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Bromazepam
820 Posts
Why you print so few TL ♥ | ||
|
Teras
Great Britain103 Posts
Thank you teamliquid <3 | ||
|
yhyoon12
United States2 Posts
| ||
|
Sansai
Austria188 Posts
| ||
|
eatmybunnies
United States90 Posts
| ||
|
John Madden
American Samoa894 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Dota 2 |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|