On September 17 2011 14:25 flamewheel wrote:
WHY DOES THIS ONLY HAVE FOUR PAGES
WHY DOES THIS ONLY HAVE FOUR PAGES
My graphics weren't hype enough =_=;
| Forum Index > News |
|
SilverskY
Korea (South)3086 Posts
On September 17 2011 14:25 flamewheel wrote: WHY DOES THIS ONLY HAVE FOUR PAGES My graphics weren't hype enough =_=; | ||
|
FractalsOnFire
Australia1756 Posts
But jokes aside, gogogogo JANGBI!!!! | ||
|
Hall0wed
United States8486 Posts
| ||
|
Laneir
United States1160 Posts
| ||
|
RezChi
Canada2368 Posts
JangBang INC!!! | ||
|
XXGeneration
United States625 Posts
I don't even know who to root for T-T Edit: I AM A FIREBAT YEAHHHHHHHHH | ||
|
GhoSt[shield]
Canada2131 Posts
| ||
|
friendbg
Bulgaria576 Posts
| ||
|
Kerotan
England2111 Posts
TT going to catch the VODS as soon as I get back. | ||
|
tyCe
Australia2542 Posts
Great write up. JANGBI I BELIEVE | ||
|
KenNage
Chile885 Posts
| ||
|
ArchDC
Malaysia1996 Posts
| ||
|
TRAP[yoo]
Hungary6026 Posts
you gotta root for the protoss man...DO IT JANGBI! FOR BW! HYPE HYPE HYPE | ||
|
sylverfyre
United States8298 Posts
On September 17 2011 14:42 SilverskY wrote: My graphics weren't hype enough =_=; Only 4 pages? KwarK doesn't like JangBi? THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE! :D~ so tired but matches start soon ahhhhh. | ||
|
Yareq
United States39 Posts
![]() | ||
|
icyF
Finland305 Posts
Here's hoping for a fantastic final, with Jangbi fulfilling the legend and his destiny! | ||
|
chongu
Malaysia2605 Posts
Avenge the fallen Stork and win one for the fans!!! | ||
|
Jakalo
Latvia2350 Posts
JANG BANG! | ||
|
moktira
Ireland1548 Posts
I'm so sad I'm going to miss this live :'-( | ||
|
nokz88
Brazil1253 Posts
It seems to me that BW game reviews are much more detailed and shows much more strategical depth than SC2 ones. I wonder if SC2 foreign scene is still in need of in-depth game analysts. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|