• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:03
CEST 14:03
KST 21:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9090 users

Farewell, Liquid`HuK - Page 99

Forum Index > News
3336 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 167 Next
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
August 16 2011 17:57 GMT
#1961
Shit, TL is screwed in the Relay Races now.
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
DertoQq
Profile Joined October 2010
France906 Posts
August 16 2011 17:57 GMT
#1962
On August 17 2011 02:56 Azaiya wrote:
I don't understand, if TL meant so much to you Huk why did you join EG? What could they offer you that TL could not? I simply dont understand -_-


$$$ ?
"i've made some empty promises in my life, but hands down that was the most generous" - Michael Scott
crocodile
Profile Joined February 2011
United States615 Posts
August 16 2011 17:57 GMT
#1963
I too would like to get shitfaced with someone who barely speaks English (Inca).
Master League Terran. Huge fan of Quantic Gaming and ROOTDestiny
Yuriegh
Profile Joined July 2010
United States327 Posts
August 16 2011 17:57 GMT
#1964
On August 17 2011 02:54 infinitum wrote:
Wow. I am actually depressed about this. I had no idea I cared about Starcraft this much. I am so sad. I....I just can't support Huk as much with him on EG. I get why he did it, but I have Liquid loyalty, man. TTTTTTTTTTT


What? ok now that is just immature. Oh no! His nametag changed I guess I cant root for him anymore. WTF is wrong with you people!
I got shot through a place not long ago I thought I knew the place so well
lurked
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada918 Posts
August 16 2011 17:57 GMT
#1965
Wow, I haven't shed a single tear in years, but I felt one going down on my cheek about in the middle of the reading.

I've always been a die hard fan of HuK, but I think now I'm even more of a fan. Not because of the switch, because of all the comments done by HuK and everyone.

Don't hate on the guy for having to leave, hate on the companies who wont dare to invest in ESPORTS sponsoring yet, making it really hard to make a decent living out of it...

EG and TL fighting!

HuK fighting, whatever tag he's under!
Magic is "just" magic until I get my hands on the source code.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 16 2011 17:57 GMT
#1966
On August 17 2011 02:55 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 02:51 Dezire wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:49 Crosswind wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:47 Dezire wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:45 mcc wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:20 Dezire wrote:
On August 17 2011 01:03 GTR wrote:
money rules the world


bullshit, as nazgul said himself it wasnt about the money for huk. bah. go huk, u'll win code S someday

What ? Nazgul and HuK said it was about the money.


really? can you read?

" To the furthest extent our finances would allow, we tried to keep HuK with the team. HuK, too, wanted to stay very much. He loved being a part of Liquid, and was willing to stay with us for significantly less than other teams. However, the offer that he received from EG wasn't just significant, it was potentially life-changing. "


Soo, dude. Not to put to harsh an edge on it, but that quote you quoted implies that it was all about the money. IE, you are, in fact, the one who can't read. =(

-Cross


I'm pretty sure EG's offer consisted of more than just money, but more likely an own team-house etc and ultimately EG is most likely more able to help huk going for his goal wich is winning GSL (yes because EG owns some money ~~)

If his goal is to win GSL then this move makes no sense at all... leaving the best practice environment possible is not a step towards that goal...
The money makes sense, he is looking towards his future. I will always love HuK, I just Hate EG even more now...



Things change man. I don't think that is one of his top priorities or goals like Greg anymore. You hear players say all kinds of crap. Yet, team transfers happen all the time, so yeah. It is what it is.

I thought the idea was ridiculous too with all that's been said and shit, but the guy misses his family and home.
Prof.Euforira
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden10 Posts
August 16 2011 17:57 GMT
#1967
Plaguuuuuuuuu!
Epsilon8
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada173 Posts
August 16 2011 17:57 GMT
#1968
Holy shit man. I was so sure this wasn't the announcement.. Good luck HuK with your new team!
If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fears.
cesc
Profile Joined April 2011
South Africa77 Posts
August 16 2011 17:57 GMT
#1969
You really are an inspiration to me - both in how you play and how you live. You chase what you want and dont hold back waiting for someone to give you everything and place it in your lap.

HuK fighting forever and always :>
www.kk-gaming.co.za | www.polarfluke.co.za
Necro)Phagist(
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada6667 Posts
August 16 2011 17:58 GMT
#1970
On August 17 2011 02:56 Azaiya wrote:
I don't understand, if TL meant so much to you Huk why did you join EG? What could they offer you that TL could not? I simply dont understand -_-

They offered him a 6 figure contract, double what TL could offer...
"Are you talking to me? Because your authority is not recognized in fort kick ass!"" ||Park Jung Suk|| |MC|HerO|HyuN|
RezChi
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 17:58:41
August 16 2011 17:58 GMT
#1971
Why HuK, WHY!? It was because of you VS idrA that I started the hatred of EG. But, now you're in EG = (

Farewell HuK, good luck in EG.
ReiKo
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Croatia1023 Posts
August 16 2011 17:58 GMT
#1972
GL Huk!
Azaiya
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom33 Posts
August 16 2011 17:58 GMT
#1973
xXFireandIceXx wow so your Huk? thats amazing!
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
August 16 2011 17:58 GMT
#1974
On August 17 2011 02:57 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 02:55 Necro)Phagist( wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:51 Dezire wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:49 Crosswind wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:47 Dezire wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:45 mcc wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:20 Dezire wrote:
On August 17 2011 01:03 GTR wrote:
money rules the world


bullshit, as nazgul said himself it wasnt about the money for huk. bah. go huk, u'll win code S someday

What ? Nazgul and HuK said it was about the money.


really? can you read?

" To the furthest extent our finances would allow, we tried to keep HuK with the team. HuK, too, wanted to stay very much. He loved being a part of Liquid, and was willing to stay with us for significantly less than other teams. However, the offer that he received from EG wasn't just significant, it was potentially life-changing. "


Soo, dude. Not to put to harsh an edge on it, but that quote you quoted implies that it was all about the money. IE, you are, in fact, the one who can't read. =(

-Cross


I'm pretty sure EG's offer consisted of more than just money, but more likely an own team-house etc and ultimately EG is most likely more able to help huk going for his goal wich is winning GSL (yes because EG owns some money ~~)

If his goal is to win GSL then this move makes no sense at all... leaving the best practice environment possible is not a step towards that goal...
The money makes sense, he is looking towards his future. I will always love HuK, I just Hate EG even more now...




I thought the idea was ridiculous too with all that's been said and shit, but the guy misses his family and home.


Huh Huk isn't going home. He's staying in korea in a new EG team house with idra and puma.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Dezire
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands640 Posts
August 16 2011 17:58 GMT
#1975
ah really im too tired to go defend huk on and on for so many people who are to cant think rational about huk his decision.

al huk want's is winning code s. EG offered him alot of support to pursue that goal and it not just money, and i refuse therefore to say that the money was huks biggest drive to sign for EG.

go huk! you'll be even bigger than you are
BoxeR, HuK, IdrA, Minigun, MVP <3
tyrless
Profile Joined July 2010
United States485 Posts
August 16 2011 17:58 GMT
#1976
interest...in "esports"...fading quickly...

One team, which isn't very good and whose players can't win where it counts, locks up all the sponsors early and then buys good players...yay esports!

Let's not forget when the EG manager came crying onto the TL forums one time to complain about how popular TL is.

At least this makes it easier to know who to root for when Huk plays against my favorite GSL players
Serendipityx
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States595 Posts
August 16 2011 17:58 GMT
#1977
On August 17 2011 02:57 Yuriegh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 02:54 infinitum wrote:
Wow. I am actually depressed about this. I had no idea I cared about Starcraft this much. I am so sad. I....I just can't support Huk as much with him on EG. I get why he did it, but I have Liquid loyalty, man. TTTTTTTTTTT


What? ok now that is just immature. Oh no! His nametag changed I guess I cant root for him anymore. WTF is wrong with you people!


do you follow professional sports at all, millions of people support their favorite team, not change rooting for teams once their favorite player leaves.
lurked
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada918 Posts
August 16 2011 17:58 GMT
#1978
On August 17 2011 02:57 Hall0wed wrote:
Shit, TL is screwed in the Relay Races now.

Best reply yet I think ^^
Magic is "just" magic until I get my hands on the source code.
Nagano
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1157 Posts
August 16 2011 17:59 GMT
#1979
Goodbye hello. Seeing as huk reeeeally isn't going anywhere
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.”
xXFireandIceXx
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada4296 Posts
August 16 2011 17:59 GMT
#1980
On August 17 2011 02:58 Azaiya wrote:
xXFireandIceXx wow so your Huk? thats amazing!


.........O.o lol wut?
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 167 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 87
CranKy Ducklings17
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM801
IndyStarCraft 158
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 801
Lowko446
mouzHeroMarine 289
IndyStarCraft 158
MindelVK 23
Rex 14
TKL 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42442
Free 4911
Jaedong 1284
BeSt 575
Horang2 407
Soulkey 378
Soma 272
Zeus 241
Hyun 195
Last 135
[ Show more ]
sorry 125
Pusan 82
Mind 82
Shinee 50
Sexy 45
soO 36
yabsab 21
ToSsGirL 18
Aegong 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 11
zelot 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5277
Dendi810
XaKoH 441
canceldota44
Counter-Strike
byalli714
Other Games
gofns26470
singsing2195
Coldzera 704
B2W.Neo547
Pyrionflax273
ToD122
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 15
• Adnapsc2 14
• Gemini_19 10
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV434
League of Legends
• Jankos3439
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 57m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.