• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12234 users

Farewell, Liquid`HuK - Page 91

Forum Index > News
3336 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 167 Next
Chewie
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark708 Posts
August 16 2011 17:33 GMT
#1801
What fucking gets me is how Liquid didnt announce this themselves? They let EG have their moment with the I Love Bees like viral hype. Pure chivalry?
waterglen
Profile Joined October 2009
United States103 Posts
August 16 2011 17:33 GMT
#1802
As sad as I am to see HuK leaving Liquid, I know it will be for the best. Everything that has been happening lately has truly been growing esports. Even though the figures were not release, and probably never will be, it is amazing to know that even more money is being put into the scene. Congratulations EG.HuK and I am excited to see what he can do in the future.

"As an excellent pro-gamer and a great guy, HuK deserves the fruits of his labor."

HuK has worked so hard and deserves to be put in the best situation to help him continually grow. After leaving Liquid, I would be nervous if HuK went to any other team than Evil Geniuses. EG has an amazing reputation of giving their players everything they need to succeed and then some. I know Scoots and the entire EG family will be very welcoming and I hope the community feels the same way.
Build up your weaknesses until they become your strong points.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
August 16 2011 17:33 GMT
#1803
On August 17 2011 02:33 Chewie wrote:
What fucking gets me is how Liquid didnt announce this themselves? They let EG have their moment with the I Love Bees like viral hype. Pure chivalry?

Because that would just make TL look petty?
Eboceixa
Profile Joined June 2011
Belgium60 Posts
August 16 2011 17:33 GMT
#1804
sad
Fatalize
Profile Joined January 2011
France5210 Posts
August 16 2011 17:33 GMT
#1805
On August 17 2011 02:32 mcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 02:08 MaestrO_ wrote:
EG is turning into the Yankees of Starcraft, except without the winning part.

Yep, it seems whoever they pick up is going to slump : Demuslim, Idra. Now it is time for Puma and HuK.


Yeah definately, when they picked IdrA he slumped.

He only won one MLG, finished second in IEM cologne, qualified for every single GSL he attended in, won IPL and placed relatively high in other tournaments ?

Oh and btw, Demuslim lack of result might have something to do with the fact that he was unable to play for months. But it just might
Dakota69
Profile Joined March 2011
United States51 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 17:35:56
August 16 2011 17:34 GMT
#1806
In professional baseball I'm a Yankees fan, due to this I now understand how other teams fans feel when a larger organization comes and buys a player that they have developed and that the fans have grown to love. I hope that one day Liquid can draw in enough sponsors to be able to spend money the way that some other teams do.

Edit: when i said "due to this' i was referring to what just happened with HuK
"My nipples are hard, I'm ready..I know your nipples are hard"--EGiNcontrol
Demonace34
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2493 Posts
August 16 2011 17:34 GMT
#1807
On August 17 2011 02:15 xXFireandIceXx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 02:15 Demonace34 wrote:
I'm happy that this is actually going to make EG better as a team, Huk, IdrA and Puma is the big trifecta that will give each other amazing practice. I'm sad to see him leave such a well run organization, but EG needed a star Protoss in their lineup. Huk, EG and TL fighting!


Lol, don't count on it.


Yeah Code S Protoss, used to be Code S Zerg and a Terran who won a huge international Tourney beating MC. I wouldn't count on any good results in that house. Especially when EG has stated many times before that they are going to acquire more high caliber players, even more Koreans. You have a ton of content in that post to back yourself up.
NaNiwa|IdrA|HuK|iNcontroL|Jinro|NonY|Day[9]|PuMa|HerO|MMA|NesTea|NaDa|Boxer|Ryung|
XLightThief
Profile Joined May 2011
United States38 Posts
August 16 2011 17:34 GMT
#1808
I feel disheartened...
"The concept of dying terrifies me, and I've taken to watching Netflix at night until I pass out to avoid thinking about it. This is better than my old strategy of crying until I passed out.." -blestedt
seoul_kiM
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States545 Posts
August 16 2011 17:34 GMT
#1809
I LOVE YOU HUK AND GOOD LUCK ON EG

Puma T
Idra Z
Huk P

Wonder how it's going to be like when they all live together. LOL
oGs.MC: Repair IMBAAAAAAAAAAa
xXFireandIceXx
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada4296 Posts
August 16 2011 17:35 GMT
#1810
On August 17 2011 02:33 waterglen wrote:
As sad as I am to see HuK leaving Liquid, I know it will be for the best. Everything that has been happening lately has truly been growing esports. Even though the figures were not release, and probably never will be, it is amazing to know that even more money is being put into the scene. Congratulations EG.HuK and I am excited to see what he can do in the future.

"As an excellent pro-gamer and a great guy, HuK deserves the fruits of his labor."

HuK has worked so hard and deserves to be put in the best situation to help him continually grow. After leaving Liquid, I would be nervous if HuK went to any other team than Evil Geniuses. EG has an amazing reputation of giving their players everything they need to succeed and then some. I know Scoots and the entire EG family will be very welcoming and I hope the community feels the same way.


I LOL'd so hard haha. Trust me, TL-oGs training house > EG training house in Korea at an "undisclosed" location.
Felby
Profile Joined February 2009
Norway81 Posts
August 16 2011 17:35 GMT
#1811
idra is by no means slumping

where are people taking this info from
Corrosive
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3741 Posts
August 16 2011 17:35 GMT
#1812
On August 17 2011 02:33 Fatalize wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 02:32 mcc wrote:
On August 17 2011 02:08 MaestrO_ wrote:
EG is turning into the Yankees of Starcraft, except without the winning part.

Yep, it seems whoever they pick up is going to slump : Demuslim, Idra. Now it is time for Puma and HuK.


Yeah definately, when they picked IdrA he slumped.

He only won one MLG, finished second in IEM cologne, qualified for every single GSL he attended in, won IPL and placed relatively high in other tournaments ?

Oh and btw, Demuslim lack of result might have something to do with the fact that he was unable to play for months. But it just might

Also now that HuK, IdrA and Puma are going to practice together they are going to get better and better.
Maruprime.
morpheus2480
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines76 Posts
August 16 2011 17:35 GMT
#1813
Why doesn't Tyler have a note to Huk in the OP in the same way that Jinro, Haypro and TLO did? You can't tell me they weren't close. I can only assume that Tyler is pissed at this development.
go go go
Bro_Stone
Profile Joined April 2011
United States510 Posts
August 16 2011 17:35 GMT
#1814
I went from indifferent about EG to slight annoyance :K
Stim Go Go GO!
inssi
Profile Joined July 2011
Finland6 Posts
August 16 2011 17:35 GMT
#1815
Love Huk <3
Obsi
Profile Joined June 2011
87 Posts
August 16 2011 17:35 GMT
#1816
I really wonder how much money they pay him...it has to be so so so much! I don't think HuK is stupid and I think it really hurts him to leave TL.
Wait what.
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
August 16 2011 17:35 GMT
#1817
On August 17 2011 02:33 syllogism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 02:33 Chewie wrote:
What fucking gets me is how Liquid didnt announce this themselves? They let EG have their moment with the I Love Bees like viral hype. Pure chivalry?

Because that would just make TL look petty?

I'm pretty sure that EG sorted those things out in the transfer contracts. Pretty common practice when it comes to transfers.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 16 2011 17:36 GMT
#1818
Anyone bad talking HuK for this decision put yourself in his shoes. Yes it sucks that hes leaving the team, but in the end this is his job. Of course he wants more money. Hopefully he can keep up the skill without having the oGs guys to practise with. GL HF in Ro 16 HuK, still a huge fan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
OrChard
Profile Joined February 2011
Hong Kong1119 Posts
August 16 2011 17:36 GMT
#1819
My tears went down when i saw this news
i will remember the best time that huk stayed in korea with oGs.
Because of huk,make me fonder to oGs.
DreamHuk fighting TT
Protosser
bonifaceviii
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada2890 Posts
August 16 2011 17:36 GMT
#1820
Cheers Huk. No judgement here, you did what you had to. I hope you have nothing but success in the future.
Stay a while and listen || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=354018
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 167 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11149
Artosis 442
White-Ra 192
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift5305
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g8216
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0358
ToD195
Livibee193
Pyrionflax124
Maynarde64
Mew2King54
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1104
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings1
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 35
• HeavenSC 32
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Sammyuel 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra497
Upcoming Events
OSC
12m
Replay Cast
12m
OSC
13h 12m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.