• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:22
CEST 16:22
KST 23:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8031 users

Farewell, Liquid`HuK - Page 111

Forum Index > News
3336 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 167 Next
BlackTactiks
Profile Joined May 2011
United States52 Posts
August 16 2011 18:38 GMT
#2201
That Made Me Tear Up And Cry Good By Huk We Gonna Miss Ya!!
Working Towards Greatness :)
AntiGrav1ty
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2310 Posts
August 16 2011 18:38 GMT
#2202
On August 17 2011 03:35 desty wrote:

A team with more sponsers, more players, more games, simply made a business deal and what they wanted. This shit happens in sports every day.

Get used to it.


And every day sports fans get upset about it. Get used to it.
www.twitch.tv/antigrav1ty
UNeeK
Profile Joined January 2011
United States237 Posts
August 16 2011 18:38 GMT
#2203
On August 17 2011 03:35 desty wrote:
WOW Guys, Come on, you are fullllllllll of contradictions..

First of all, you all want that starcraft is considered as a sports.... right?

Well a sport is what? a team formed of players? , and depending on the players you have and the games your team plays in, you have better sponsers, therefore more money?

Well this is what happened

A team with more sponsers, more players, more games, simply made a business deal and what they wanted. This shit happens in sports every day.

Get used to it.


it's very similar to how everyone hates the yankees(except for their fans of course). People will go out of their way to hate EG... It's the nature of the beast, buying success instead of breeding it will always be considered a step lower than the later..
Yuriegh
Profile Joined July 2010
United States327 Posts
August 16 2011 18:39 GMT
#2204
On August 17 2011 03:35 JoeSchmoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 03:19 Yuriegh wrote:
On August 17 2011 03:18 ghrur wrote:
On August 17 2011 03:16 Yuriegh wrote:
On August 17 2011 03:15 ghrur wrote:
On August 17 2011 03:14 Yuriegh wrote:
On August 17 2011 03:13 Stiig wrote:
I was a BIG!! fan of you when you were in TeamLiquid .. But now when you're in EG .. /:

Sorry to say but ... I'm out .. I don't like EG .. So once a fan but not anymore


Why is this immaturity so rampant?

edit: if you were even close to being a true fan you would love him not matter where he's at


Maybe he's a fan of TL and not Huk? Derp derp? Is that not allowed? Is that immature?


He said he was a big fan of him so that would lead common sense to assume he likes HuK


He hates EG more than he's a fan of Huk. Not that hard to understand. Not immature either.


Hating a team is immature. It's like hating red because he likes blue more. It's stupid arguments like this that have society at a downturn


User was warned for this post


why? I also have little respect for EG and their conduct in the Esports community. Nonetheless I will support Huk and his decision to join EG. Best of Luck in the future... I'm so sad =(


You have missed my point entirely. I was calling out the people who were fans of HuK and now arn't just because his name tag changed at the top of the SC2 screen
I got shot through a place not long ago I thought I knew the place so well
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
August 16 2011 18:39 GMT
#2205
I'm not gonna lie. I shed a damn tear when I read his farewell statement to Liquid..
AKA SuddenSalad
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
August 16 2011 18:40 GMT
#2206
Might be a stupid question, but why is he saying goodbye to the OGS team too?
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
MonDeW
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark369 Posts
August 16 2011 18:40 GMT
#2207
I love TL more than i love EG, but i love EG at the same time, the players just have great personalities, and HuK will fit perfectly into the team, but not as perfectly as in TL.

It is sad news alright, but we have to see this from huks side and look at it from the bright side, huk is happy with his choice
zergtat
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Hong Kong853 Posts
August 16 2011 18:40 GMT
#2208
I wonder how Idra and Huk gonna train and live together... that will be interesting:D
GL HUK, your are talented and please keep bringing us exciting and fun games! all the best!
Z: SEn P: White-Ra T: Polt
FreedonNadd
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria573 Posts
August 16 2011 18:40 GMT
#2209
I wish Google or IBM would sponsor TL.net. If I get to the position of deciding on the budget of my corporation, I would fully support Nazgul. The corporation I work for already sponsors a sport league. Not TL. TT
Some people wear Superman pajamas, but Superman has Day[9] pajamas.
DragonDefonce
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States790 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 18:41:10
August 16 2011 18:40 GMT
#2210
So Huk is leaving Korea?

EDIT: Woops just saw the article below XD
Ethereal_Starcraft
Profile Joined September 2010
United States78 Posts
August 16 2011 18:40 GMT
#2211
T.T I didn't see this coming at all, hopefully HuK can continue to stream and bring much success to EG! I have been looking @ EG for a while but there have been no large tournament wins by them in a... while. And I would really like to see iNcontroL do better, hopefully HuK can help with that!
recklessfire
Profile Joined September 2010
United States373 Posts
August 16 2011 18:40 GMT
#2212
On August 17 2011 03:40 Mozdk wrote:
Might be a stupid question, but why is he saying goodbye to the OGS team too?


because hes leaving the ogs-tl house? and ogs-tl were so close they are considered almost the same team?
mcc
Profile Joined October 2010
Czech Republic4646 Posts
August 16 2011 18:41 GMT
#2213
On August 17 2011 03:14 Yuriegh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 03:13 Stiig wrote:
I was a BIG!! fan of you when you were in TeamLiquid .. But now when you're in EG .. /:

Sorry to say but ... I'm out .. I don't like EG .. So once a fan but not anymore


Why is this immaturity so rampant?

edit: if you were even close to being a true fan you would love him not matter where he's at

Why, so fans cannot change their mind, they are bind forever to a player ? This "true fan" nonsense is funny.
EventHorizoN
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany101 Posts
August 16 2011 18:41 GMT
#2214
WE STILL LIVE YOU HUK! :D
Urlacher
Silfurstar
Profile Joined November 2010
Switzerland263 Posts
August 16 2011 18:41 GMT
#2215
On August 17 2011 03:40 Mozdk wrote:
Might be a stupid question, but why is he saying goodbye to the OGS team too?


He lives in the oGs teamhouse along with other TL members who are in korea.
Both teams are working together.
Yuriegh
Profile Joined July 2010
United States327 Posts
August 16 2011 18:41 GMT
#2216
On August 17 2011 03:40 Mozdk wrote:
Might be a stupid question, but why is he saying goodbye to the OGS team too?


Because TL-oGs lived together in Korea and had a partnership going. It's not a stupid question. There are never any stupid questions
I got shot through a place not long ago I thought I knew the place so well
dmillz
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada270 Posts
August 16 2011 18:42 GMT
#2217
It appears that the large majority of TL posters are 5yr old children that don't understand that HuK needs to make a living and do the the best for himself. Why would he turn down a massive salary with another team? Loyalty is great but it would be stupid not to seize and opportunity like this to advance his career. Congrats Huk!

User was warned for this post
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
August 16 2011 18:42 GMT
#2218
Good luck, Huk. You're a good person with a good heart, and you made a sound business decision. I can't say I'm not bitter about you leaving Liquid - which surprises me given that I'm not actually a big Liquid fan, but apparently I've grown to love the team somehow through the sheer amount of time I've spent on these forums - but best of luck to you in the future.

Man, you'd think I'd be more used to players switching teams by now after following the WC3 scene so much.
Yuriegh
Profile Joined July 2010
United States327 Posts
August 16 2011 18:42 GMT
#2219
On August 17 2011 03:41 mcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 03:14 Yuriegh wrote:
On August 17 2011 03:13 Stiig wrote:
I was a BIG!! fan of you when you were in TeamLiquid .. But now when you're in EG .. /:

Sorry to say but ... I'm out .. I don't like EG .. So once a fan but not anymore


Why is this immaturity so rampant?

edit: if you were even close to being a true fan you would love him not matter where he's at

Why, so fans cannot change their mind, they are bind forever to a player ? This "true fan" nonsense is funny.


Who they go for is entirely up to the person. I was just calling him out for hating on HuK now because his name tag changed
I got shot through a place not long ago I thought I knew the place so well
CASGM
Profile Joined February 2011
1 Post
August 16 2011 18:42 GMT
#2220
GL HuK
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 167 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1115
RotterdaM640
SteadfastSC319
TKL 259
Rex135
CosmosSc2 41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 640
SteadfastSC 319
TKL 259
Rex 135
ProTech51
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44640
Calm 3280
Shuttle 2529
Jaedong 1690
Horang2 762
Soma 545
actioN 541
Mini 449
Rush 435
Soulkey 397
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 351
Stork 349
ZerO 270
Larva 238
BeSt 211
Snow 190
Mong 132
firebathero 120
Zeus 94
hero 94
Mind 75
910 69
Free 66
Hyun 52
Yoon 46
Sharp 42
sorry 40
Shine 39
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 32
JYJ 28
ToSsGirL 26
Aegong 23
Bale 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 21
HiyA 20
Hm[arnc] 14
Killer 14
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5130
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2325
Fnx 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King153
ChuDatz19
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2260
hiko815
crisheroes462
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi283
DeMusliM219
Khaldor205
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX138
Trikslyr74
dupreeh68
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)16
ceh97
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 663
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH236
• mYiSmile113
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2215
• Jankos1604
• TFBlade577
• Noizen95
Other Games
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 39m
The PondCast
19h 39m
INu's Battles
20h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.