• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:04
CEST 01:04
KST 08:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7133 users

Farewell, Liquid`HuK - Page 109

Forum Index > News
3336 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 167 Next
BlacKcuD
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany107 Posts
August 16 2011 18:30 GMT
#2161
I hate protoss and I am a big fan of EG at the same time, BUT this post truely and deeply depresses me :-/ Farewell HuK.
Avid map maker and e-sport enthusiast.
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
August 16 2011 18:30 GMT
#2162
Gl hf Huk, you're a great player and a great person. It's often hard to keep personal and business issues separate so please don't feel too bad that you're leaving Liquid.

Although I gotta admit, Liquid'Huk sounds a lil better than EG'Huk
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
August 16 2011 18:30 GMT
#2163
On August 17 2011 03:28 hidiliho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 03:26 Fanta_Rules wrote:
Why don't you buy freaking NesTea while you're at it? Make him an offer he can't refuse.

Fuck you, EG.


It would be bad marketing move. Idra is more or less the face of EG.

Buying someone Better than him is just bad marketing.

But they just did?
sharktopus.
Profile Joined April 2011
United States456 Posts
August 16 2011 18:30 GMT
#2164
Well this is certainly disappointing news, but I wish him the best. Can't say I'm the biggest fan of EG, but HuK will continue to be a strong player and I will continue to watch him play.
FreedonNadd
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria573 Posts
August 16 2011 18:30 GMT
#2165
On August 17 2011 03:20 MenSol[ZerO] wrote:
wow EG really just throws money at everything

least favourite team by far


If they have that much money they should have gotten MVP and MKP instead of Demuslim (I love your micro, but MKP&MVP are on another level of the game). If they are that rich they could make an offer M*P could not refuse. But we know that it's super difficult to sign a World Class Korean. So they made it easier, promising HuK the foreigner and Korean scene tournaments.

They took the currently best foreigner and at the same time weakened TL. Double win for EG. I can imagine how many Liquidians (members and users) are disappointed.
Some people wear Superman pajamas, but Superman has Day[9] pajamas.
Salacious
Profile Joined July 2011
United States12 Posts
August 16 2011 18:30 GMT
#2166
On August 17 2011 03:26 Benjammer wrote:
I wonder if idra regrets calling huk stupid on the last inside the game.


That kind of relates back to my earlier post. I know someone said it was all for show, but somehow I don't believe that anymore than I believe Idra "pretends" to hate cruncher.

Huk went from the "friendliest" team in SC2 to the most combative, "unfriendly" team in my opinion. I just don't feel that Huk fits in with these guys at all.
Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong
Sandermatt
Profile Joined December 2010
Switzerland1365 Posts
August 16 2011 18:30 GMT
#2167
I wonder in what dimension EG's offer was. Obviously he would have stayed with TL for less money, but not that much less. This means the oney offered has to be a lot bigger then the price money he earns in tournaments. I'd say 50'000+ a year+expenses or something like that, but it is just a wild guess.
Future_sc
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States783 Posts
August 16 2011 18:30 GMT
#2168
Good luck HuK!!! It is comforting that HuK had options and the teams had to make him a legitimate offer instead of him just settling for an average offer. He is definitely worth it! It is a step in the right direction, pro gamers usually have to settle on terrible offers from teams.
Twitter @Future_sc Twitch.tv/Future_sc
Yuriegh
Profile Joined July 2010
United States327 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 18:32:47
August 16 2011 18:30 GMT
#2169
On August 17 2011 03:25 Mithriel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 03:19 Yuriegh wrote:
On August 17 2011 03:18 ghrur wrote:
On August 17 2011 03:16 Yuriegh wrote:
On August 17 2011 03:15 ghrur wrote:
On August 17 2011 03:14 Yuriegh wrote:
On August 17 2011 03:13 Stiig wrote:
I was a BIG!! fan of you when you were in TeamLiquid .. But now when you're in EG .. /:

Sorry to say but ... I'm out .. I don't like EG .. So once a fan but not anymore


Why is this immaturity so rampant?

edit: if you were even close to being a true fan you would love him not matter where he's at


Maybe he's a fan of TL and not Huk? Derp derp? Is that not allowed? Is that immature?


He said he was a big fan of him so that would lead common sense to assume he likes HuK


He hates EG more than he's a fan of Huk. Not that hard to understand. Not immature either.


Hating a team is immature. It's like hating red because he likes blue more. It's stupid arguments like this that have society at a downturn


User was warned for this post


I'm confused as why you dont get why some people like certain teams and dont like other teams. Why do you have a CJ symbol in your quote? Because you support them? Because you prefer them over the other SC1 teams? isn't that exactly what a lot of people in this thread are expressing?


Actually I have no idea how it got there. It just appeared there today

Also I never followed the BW scene so I have no idea about what teams are there
I got shot through a place not long ago I thought I knew the place so well
Morrisson
Profile Joined May 2011
289 Posts
August 16 2011 18:31 GMT
#2170
Why do we like Liquid? Because they help GROW players. I have NO PROBLEM with a team buying a good player once in a while to help it's roster, but I like to beliee is also about recruit potentials and growing them into full blown players. TL is that kind of a team: They made HuK a great player. But they can also recruit new, mature players, like Sheth.

EG, on the other hands, buys players. And as far as I see it, they have decresed their skill. Idra has, little by little, lost some of its skill, from top foreigner, GSL code S, best NA to excellent players but who could probably not qualifiy in code A (tip: DRG), not the best NA player (Select?).

That is why I dont like EG as a team: It is not one.

However I love HuK, and even in EG I will Cheer for you <3
pHelix Equilibria
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1134 Posts
August 16 2011 18:31 GMT
#2171
This makes me sick.
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
August 16 2011 18:31 GMT
#2172
so sad T_T, but kinda knew it was coming
"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
nbaker
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1341 Posts
August 16 2011 18:31 GMT
#2173
I don't follow SC2, but reading Nazgul's post made me feel sad. Nazgul, you are a really inspiring guy. Liquid' fighting!
nathangentzen
Profile Joined March 2011
United States41 Posts
August 16 2011 18:31 GMT
#2174
On August 17 2011 03:11 carloselcoco wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/qTd6k.jpg

U told us in advance!



wow that's hilarious and mean.
chokke
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway228 Posts
August 16 2011 18:31 GMT
#2175
Next up for grab: Thorzain and Naniwa I suppose.
sicajung
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom297 Posts
August 16 2011 18:32 GMT
#2176
ergh. this sucks
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
August 16 2011 18:32 GMT
#2177
This news saddens me deeply.
Eroart
Profile Joined July 2011
Greece37 Posts
August 16 2011 18:32 GMT
#2178
GL always .You know you will always be Liquid'Huk, deep down.
hidiliho
Profile Joined September 2004
Canada685 Posts
August 16 2011 18:32 GMT
#2179
On August 17 2011 03:11 carloselcoco wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/qTd6k.jpg

U told us in advance!


Lol. wow talk about foreshadowing...
I have a dream, that some day I wouldn't see any imba comments in GSL threads.
4of8
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany256 Posts
August 16 2011 18:32 GMT
#2180
I don't see in which way leaving one of the best training enviroments to join up with two players who aren't even in Code A is a step forward in winning the GSL one day. Maybe a good business decision but for his career...
Just hoping Idra and Puma aren't the only people who will join him in this korean team house.
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 167 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
Nina 130
SpeCial 85
ViBE79
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12211
Artosis 574
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever255
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox564
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2680
Liquid`RaSZi1984
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft442
C9.Mang0315
JimRising 282
Trikslyr29
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 27
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie773
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 56m
INu's Battles
11h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 56m
OSC
23h 11m
Replay Cast
23h 56m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.