• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:22
CEST 23:22
KST 06:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8329 users

[LP] To Edit is to Care - Page 4

Forum Index > News
107 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Phantom_Sky
Profile Joined August 2010
Hong Kong512 Posts
August 09 2011 01:48 GMT
#61
Cheers to all contributor!

always love liquipedia for event coverage, clearer, and more accurate than the official sites like GSL/ mLG !
DoomsVille
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada4885 Posts
August 09 2011 02:38 GMT
#62
It's amazing how on the ball you guys are! Excellent work.

I <3 liquipedia!
FuzzyJAM
Profile Joined July 2010
Scotland9300 Posts
August 09 2011 03:23 GMT
#63
Definitely love Liquipedia. I'll try to contribute where I can in the future. :D
Did you ever say Yes to a single joy?
UnknownReclaimer
Profile Joined March 2011
United States146 Posts
August 09 2011 03:28 GMT
#64
I've personally never contributed to it myself, but I use it ALL the time. I really loved the MLG portal. Made things SUPER easy to find and watch. It was so good I think I'll use it at the next event I attend in person lol. I never knew what was going on when I was at Columbus (could easily have been my fault, was my first major lan) and the portal would have been so useful. Of course I've used Liquipedia for other uses as well (as I'm sure we all have). Keep up the great work!
"And when he pops out.. WE SHIT ON HIM! HAHAHAHA!" - Geoff Robinson
Brotatolol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1742 Posts
August 09 2011 03:56 GMT
#65
I've been using Liquipedia much more lately and I agree with the general consensus that its tournament coverage is like no other. Keep up the good work
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 09 2011 04:44 GMT
#66
I learned beta builds from liquipedia 2. I have never given back. Because of this latest outreach I have finally been guilted into contributing.


(Thank you for giving me the nudge. What you guys do is fantastic)
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
EchoZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan5041 Posts
August 09 2011 04:47 GMT
#67
Thanks for the amount of dedication you have put into it. Without Liquidpedia, life would be so much more harder.
Dear Sixsmith...
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
August 09 2011 04:50 GMT
#68
Agreed. You single handedly kept me out of the wood leagues after launch. It felt like I was the only person who hadn't played Beta and here I was getting beaten stupid in custom matches. But I had one friend that had my back. Liquipedia taught me how to make void rays. Millions of them. With flux vanes.

Thank you Liquipedia. I've grown so much since then but you still have my back every day.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Kollapse
Profile Joined April 2010
United States125 Posts
August 09 2011 04:52 GMT
#69
I love Liquipedia.

In fact, between Liquipedia, the LR threads, and all of Teamliquid in general, the site has become absolutely essential to my tournament watching experience.
Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Mutedhorn
Profile Joined July 2010
United States14 Posts
August 09 2011 05:03 GMT
#70
<3 Liquidpedia. Thank you for rocking it so hard.
red4ce
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States7313 Posts
August 09 2011 05:40 GMT
#71
I don't even bother looking for brackets on official tournament websites because LP is easier to find, more aesthetically pleasing, and updates faster. Thanks to all the users who are so diligent in keeping it updated.
stakiman
Profile Joined May 2010
Bulgaria42 Posts
August 09 2011 06:16 GMT
#72
Thank you guys for your hard work! When there's a tournament ongoing, Liquipedia is the 1st place I check for updates, because I know it's going to be clean, simple, and smart. Cheers!
Be the change you want to see in the world
Ponyo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1231 Posts
August 09 2011 06:25 GMT
#73
Awesome DUDeS work is being done.
ponyo.848
Wren
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States745 Posts
August 09 2011 06:37 GMT
#74
On August 09 2011 07:17 ReaperX wrote:
Liquipedia is amazing... They were faster than the TL / MLG live results

LP takes a ton of pride in that, and it makes for an absolutely spectacular resource.
We're here! We're queer! We don't want any more bears!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 09 2011 07:15 GMT
#75
Sexy reward. Coverage for MLG was much appreciated.
I had a good night of sleep.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
August 09 2011 07:39 GMT
#76
I'm pretty sure during that whole weekend I had Liquipedia open on at least one computer 24/7 :D
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Altern
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1053 Posts
August 09 2011 07:59 GMT
#77
I LOVE Liquipedia, I get all my results there in a clear, clean, and crisp layout, don't know what I'll do without it
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
August 09 2011 08:04 GMT
#78
All hail liquipedia! :D
Jaedong :3
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
August 09 2011 08:14 GMT
#79
Awww, I though this was going to be about mindful fourm-posting habits, like some public service announcement. That would sure be warranted.
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
Tommylew
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Wales2717 Posts
August 09 2011 08:33 GMT
#80
hi i used your brackets instead of the live thread, was updated so quick, no did they win was that game 2? just straight into the liquipedia page and found the results, will use you for most tournaments now!!!
Live and Let Die!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 122
ProTech117
Nina 99
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13320
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2510
JimRising 268
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4971
Khaldor1387
Liquid`Hasu738
Other Games
summit1g6361
fl0m825
shahzam450
C9.Mang0191
FrodaN171
KnowMe137
ArmadaUGS121
ToD111
Mew2King65
JuggernautJason62
NeuroSwarm35
ViBE26
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
Other Games
angryscii10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen127
Other Games
• imaqtpie934
• Shiphtur232
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 38m
Stellar Fest
15h 38m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.