• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9061 users

[LP] To Edit is to Care - Page 6

Forum Index > News
107 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
greenbastard
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden1 Post
August 09 2011 18:10 GMT
#101
Liquipedia is great, however LP makes me and always will make think about liquidpoker... =)
blahz0r
Profile Joined December 2010
3030 Posts
August 09 2011 19:21 GMT
#102
A contribution is a contribution no matter how big or small. Even the effort put in to want to edit something is a step towards contributing. Most if not everyone will be hesitant on their first few edits, I know I was. My advice to overcoming this fear is do a few small edits and build up your confidence, experience, and knowledge of LP. Again any contribution helps, no matter how big or small.

Thanks to all the people who have worked on LP making it what it is today. Especially to those on IRC/talk pages who have helped me out.
I got a mention woot woot
Liquipedia
ArchDC
Profile Joined May 2011
Malaysia1996 Posts
August 09 2011 20:02 GMT
#103
Nice job guys!!
Emporio
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3069 Posts
August 09 2011 21:34 GMT
#104
My concern with contributing to liquipedia is that I'm not really sure what I can do that would be useful. Maybe I could add trivia about progamers I know fairly well, but is that really important?

Also, I would maybe think about adding BO's but I'm in plat and I don't really feel qualified to be putting up information that while maybe accurate, I don't necessarily understand correctly. If there was some way that I could do the framwork and build up the meat of articles, but know that there would definitely be someone that would check, correct, and verify what I did and do so in a relatively timely manner so I don't forget, or liquipedia doesn't end up with a crappy guide that hasn't been confirmed, then I would feel much more comfortable doing that.
How does it feel knowing you wasted another 3 seconds of your life reading this again?
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
August 09 2011 22:05 GMT
#105
On August 10 2011 06:34 Emporio wrote:
My concern with contributing to liquipedia is that I'm not really sure what I can do that would be useful. Maybe I could add trivia about progamers I know fairly well, but is that really important?

Also, I would maybe think about adding BO's but I'm in plat and I don't really feel qualified to be putting up information that while maybe accurate, I don't necessarily understand correctly. If there was some way that I could do the framwork and build up the meat of articles, but know that there would definitely be someone that would check, correct, and verify what I did and do so in a relatively timely manner so I don't forget, or liquipedia doesn't end up with a crappy guide that hasn't been confirmed, then I would feel much more comfortable doing that.

ad 1: More info on players is always appreciated.

ad 2: As zatic said in the other thread, porting to Liquipedia what already exists would be a great help to start with. If we had all the good guides on these forums (and I think those stick out sufficiently) over there, we would be a step further already. They need some adaptation to wiki style and layout, but that doesn't require you to be very creative.
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
August 09 2011 22:18 GMT
#106
Recent Tournament Results is such a great page.
bao235
Profile Joined February 2009
Norway97 Posts
August 10 2011 09:56 GMT
#107
Many thanks to all of the people who edit and update Liquipedia! I really appreciated the MLG Anaheim page!
It's pronounced without the L.
Special Endrey
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1929 Posts
August 11 2011 10:22 GMT
#108
On August 09 2011 06:38 Carnac wrote:
All through MLG I always had a tab open with the Liquipedia MLG bracket, great job everyone



this


high five and big thx to everyone helping making this possible

im greatful
This signature is ruining eSports - -Twitter: @SpecialEndrey
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 663
UpATreeSC 110
JuggernautJason30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19414
firebathero 190
Rush 134
Dewaltoss 96
Shine 24
Sexy 20
Bale 14
yabsab 11
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7980
qojqva1446
monkeys_forever73
Counter-Strike
fl0m1562
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1858
crisheroes1143
Liquid`Hasu656
XaKoH 148
MindelVK8
Other Games
Grubby2597
summit1g903
FrodaN863
Beastyqt792
ceh9650
ArmadaUGS194
KnowMe164
byalli161
C9.Mang0152
Hui .145
QueenE96
Trikslyr83
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• FirePhoenix12
• 80smullet 11
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1692
League of Legends
• TFBlade1318
Other Games
• imaqtpie880
• Shiphtur243
• WagamamaTV239
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 16m
Stellar Fest
18h 16m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.