• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:22
CEST 23:22
KST 06:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8262 users

[LP] To Edit is to Care - Page 3

Forum Index > News
107 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
August 08 2011 22:33 GMT
#41
Yeah, these guys are super fast. I practically had to open up the edit page and type in the results as I watch the gg on stream just to snipe one or two edits in on Sunday.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
August 08 2011 22:35 GMT
#42
Always great to see that the community is alive and well xD
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
G_Wen
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada525 Posts
August 08 2011 22:46 GMT
#43
Great job on the MLG coverage. As for the strategy section I think many people would find it intimidating to edit it. Along with the release of HotS sometime next year I don't see the section becoming stable for a long time. Hopefully more people become aware of the resource and we can get a Strategy section as comprehensive and quickly updated as the MLG page.
ESV Mapmaking Team
ZaSzRH
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada5 Posts
August 08 2011 22:59 GMT
#44
Yes it's nice to hit F5 and see that the brackets updated
Sumwar
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada199 Posts
August 08 2011 23:01 GMT
#45
Liquipedia is amazing, I used it a lot during the event. Keep up the good work everyone who updated it in a timely fashion.
Carbonthief
Profile Joined October 2010
United States289 Posts
August 08 2011 23:15 GMT
#46
MLG would have been impossible to follow and keep up with without the Team Liquid coverage. Every previous MLG I have been confused as utter hell with the format and results. This time, I actually knew what the hell was going on, thanks to TL.
Corvette
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States433 Posts
August 08 2011 23:18 GMT
#47
I use liquidpedia for tournament results, Its much easier than searching through LR threads to see the paths from round 1 to the finals
TheCrimsonReaper
Profile Joined May 2011
United States167 Posts
August 08 2011 23:30 GMT
#48
So, my question is as follows, for those of us who are bronze league scrubs, we obviously don't have the knowledge to update the strategy section, what can we do to help?

I don't mind if its scut work like "go through each article and check that the links work", but I'd like to do *something* to help
"The emperor protects"
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
August 08 2011 23:40 GMT
#49
On August 09 2011 08:30 TheCrimsonReaper wrote:
So, my question is as follows, for those of us who are bronze league scrubs, we obviously don't have the knowledge to update the strategy section, what can we do to help?

I don't mind if its scut work like "go through each article and check that the links work", but I'd like to do *something* to help


In the case of strategy pages I guess you could copy builds that are used by pro players currently that have a thread with detailed build order and strategy guides that compromises a basic strategy page. If you like to watch replays you can add those to the applicable strategy pages. Or take some images to help illustrate a certain point in a strategy. Make pages adhere to the guidelines, and the strategy template.

Or if it was more in general, the way I started out was I hit the random page button until I found a page where I thought something was wrong, or could be improved upon and then I fixed that. I did this for a week until I had a much clearer idea of what I could do and liked doing and what pages I thought were missing. Checking out the stub pages can also give you an idea of where you can add content perhaps more easily.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
dbnk
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada15 Posts
August 08 2011 23:51 GMT
#50
On August 09 2011 06:34 salle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2011 06:26 Aurdon wrote:
Any thoughts of putting ads on Liquipedia? I want you guys to start making money off of something so awesome. A simple banner ad like TL.net puts at the top wouldn't be too intrusive. I'd turn my adblock off for you guys.


You know, for ESPORTS.


Every page on Liquipedia has a top banner spot where we display google ads. It's really easy to accidentally block though.

And we're not in it for the money, as long as we can pay for the server space, upkeep and eventually hardware upgrades, that's enough.


This right here is why TL is such a great source for SC community. They don't believe in ringing us for money, but instead enlightening knowledge for the masses!
ImmortalTofu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1254 Posts
August 09 2011 00:02 GMT
#51
Well, I love liquipedia, and so to show my appreciation, I added two of my favorite PvP builds into the mix! Hope you guys find them allowable, and I feel so good now!

Here's to liquipedia! YEAH!

(All my builds for PvZ and PvT were already there)
"Friendship ain't a business deal"
Cyberpansy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States24 Posts
August 09 2011 00:31 GMT
#52
Inspiring article! It's amazing to see how quickly the community rallies around events like MLG. I know there are a lot of times the GSL results, or other smaller tournaments can be lagging a bit behind though. I also wonder, since there is so much difficulty establishing the strategy section, would it be possible to somehow link the strategy section here on Team Liquid to the strat section on Liquipedia? Screening out the less complete articles of course.
Sina92
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden1303 Posts
August 09 2011 00:34 GMT
#53
Keep this sick work up!
My penis is 15 inches long, I'm a Harvard professor and look better than Brad Pitt and Jake Gyllenhaal combined.
Mictoman
Profile Joined April 2011
Norway42 Posts
August 09 2011 00:37 GMT
#54
Thanks <3
"sigh" -Socke
Laneir
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1160 Posts
August 09 2011 00:41 GMT
#55
great job!!!
Follow me on Instagram @Chef_Betto
Railin
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada96 Posts
August 09 2011 01:09 GMT
#56
you guys are doing such an amazing work, thank you!!

and especial thanks for the cute Jinro pic <3 <3
~~femFxRailin~~ "Sc2 strategies have an interesting history of being developed in Europe, perfected in Korea, and used on unsuspecting Americans" [Tree.Hugger]
xenoid
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada41 Posts
August 09 2011 01:10 GMT
#57
I've tried to use Liquipedia for strats before but it is, sadly, out of date. Glad to see this won't be the case any longer. I'm sure the hits will go up as a result as I don't use it because I know it's out of date after checking a few times


The editors are amazing. I was looking at MLG Anaheim Liquipedia stuff seconds after a match and the numbers were already updated to reflect the results!
Hakker
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1360 Posts
August 09 2011 01:30 GMT
#58
I absolutely loved the TL mlg portal and spent more time on that than I did on any of MLG's website. It inspired me to try and help out by contributing some things of my own.

Seriously, some amazing work you guys have got going on over there.
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
August 09 2011 01:32 GMT
#59
Liquipedia is the easiest, cleanest, neatest place to find out MLG results, without drowning in "OMG ___ SO GOOD" posts of LR threads or stumbling around the internet looking for a page on the MLG website.

Thank you, LP! (Also, Adblock is not installed here, for ESPORTS)
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
cavalier117
Profile Joined April 2011
United States430 Posts
August 09 2011 01:47 GMT
#60
On August 09 2011 06:38 Carnac wrote:
All through MLG and Assembly I always had a tab open with the Liquipedia MLG bracket, great job everyone


fixed >:D
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 122
ProTech117
Nina 99
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13320
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2510
JimRising 268
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4971
Khaldor1387
Liquid`Hasu738
Other Games
summit1g6361
fl0m825
shahzam450
C9.Mang0191
FrodaN171
KnowMe137
ArmadaUGS121
ToD111
Mew2King65
JuggernautJason62
NeuroSwarm35
ViBE26
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
Other Games
angryscii10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen127
Other Games
• imaqtpie934
• Shiphtur232
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 38m
Stellar Fest
15h 38m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.