• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:48
CEST 02:48
KST 09:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8253 users

Fantasy GSTL Season One - Page 27

Forum Index > News
575 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 Next All
Please don't copy/paste your team in this thread -- it turns into a spam fest really fast.

Use the Fantasy GSTL Discussion Thread to discuss your team.

Thanks!
blacktar
Profile Joined June 2011
United States49 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 06:54:43
July 15 2011 06:51 GMT
#521
dang i rly wanted to make a team, oh well next season QQ

edit ::
would it be possible to allow people who came late to make a team, and not have it ranked or anything just for fun and for practice (for us newer players, to get acquainted with the system and to make the gstl more interesting for us!)
godemperor
Profile Joined October 2010
Belgium2043 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-15 21:39:11
July 15 2011 21:38 GMT
#522
Edit: wrong thread.
Mangix
Profile Joined June 2011
United States115 Posts
July 22 2011 17:04 GMT
#523
Dang it takes so long to wait a week for the next gstl matches now I have to wait 2 weeks
Nosforit
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada260 Posts
July 26 2011 00:16 GMT
#524
When is the trade window? The team league hasn't started for the week and yet it says trades are closed on my page. 0.o
The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted time.
QuantumPhysX
Profile Joined January 2011
Philippines273 Posts
July 26 2011 11:19 GMT
#525
On July 26 2011 09:16 Nosforit wrote:
When is the trade window? The team league hasn't started for the week and yet it says trades are closed on my page. 0.o

Same. I hope we get answers soon.
A man once asked me if I saw the glass half empty or half full. I turned and said, "Neither. I see a glass twice as big as it should be."
sYstim
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada161 Posts
July 26 2011 11:25 GMT
#526
On July 26 2011 20:19 QuantumPhysX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 09:16 Nosforit wrote:
When is the trade window? The team league hasn't started for the week and yet it says trades are closed on my page. 0.o

Same. I hope we get answers soon.


no gstl for a week, check sched
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
July 26 2011 12:34 GMT
#527
What the hell, man? I can't find Thorzain O.o
ProxyKnoxy
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2576 Posts
July 26 2011 19:39 GMT
#528
How do I signup? I don't understand how to buy players and the OP doesn't make it clear.

T.T
"Zealot try give mariners high five. Mariners not like high five and try hide and shoot zealot"
Nosforit
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada260 Posts
July 26 2011 20:52 GMT
#529
On July 26 2011 20:25 sYstim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 20:19 QuantumPhysX wrote:
On July 26 2011 09:16 Nosforit wrote:
When is the trade window? The team league hasn't started for the week and yet it says trades are closed on my page. 0.o

Same. I hope we get answers soon.


no gstl for a week, check sched


That's the point though. There's no GSTL this week, therefore, there's no reason that trading should be closed. Trading should only be closed while a TeamLeague week is in progress.
The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted time.
Lizarb
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark307 Posts
July 27 2011 11:24 GMT
#530
I don't get this system.

I have Sheth and QXC on my team, but they are worth 0.0, the stats say Sheth is 1.67 and QXC is 7.78. This means I can only trade Sheth or QXC for other FXO players, that aren't playing anymore this season either.

Only thing I know is that I know nothing.
Nosforit
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada260 Posts
July 28 2011 19:53 GMT
#531
On July 27 2011 20:24 Lizarb wrote:
I don't get this system.

I have Sheth and QXC on my team, but they are worth 0.0, the stats say Sheth is 1.67 and QXC is 7.78. This means I can only trade Sheth or QXC for other FXO players, that aren't playing anymore this season either.



The stats are multiplied by the number of games each player has left. This is in order to keep people from fielding players only because they play alot of games early, and then trading them for players who play alot of games late. The reason FXL players are now worth 0 is because they have 0 games left. For the same reason, F.United players are amongst some of the more expensive players, because they have all of their games left.
The time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted time.
Lizarb
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark307 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-02 12:44:26
August 02 2011 12:43 GMT
#532
On July 29 2011 04:53 Nosforit wrote:
The stats are multiplied by the number of games each player has left. This is in order to keep people from fielding players only because they play alot of games early, and then trading them for players who play alot of games late. The reason FXL players are now worth 0 is because they have 0 games left. For the same reason, F.United players are amongst some of the more expensive players, because they have all of their games left.


So... If I keep QXC he might rise in value before next GSTL, if he is going back to Korea?

Still seams weird to me.
Only thing I know is that I know nothing.
asperger
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden1310 Posts
August 02 2011 23:26 GMT
#533
On August 02 2011 21:43 Lizarb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2011 04:53 Nosforit wrote:
The stats are multiplied by the number of games each player has left. This is in order to keep people from fielding players only because they play alot of games early, and then trading them for players who play alot of games late. The reason FXL players are now worth 0 is because they have 0 games left. For the same reason, F.United players are amongst some of the more expensive players, because they have all of their games left.


So... If I keep QXC he might rise in value before next GSTL, if he is going back to Korea?

Still seams weird to me.

I don't really get what you mean. QXC has zero matches left this season, and will be untradeable from now on. Next season everything will start over from scratch, although I guess the players who have performed well will have different trade values than they started with this season and vice versa.
Nestea | Puzzle | DongRaeGu | YongHwa
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
August 03 2011 03:02 GMT
#534
On August 03 2011 08:26 asperger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2011 21:43 Lizarb wrote:
On July 29 2011 04:53 Nosforit wrote:
The stats are multiplied by the number of games each player has left. This is in order to keep people from fielding players only because they play alot of games early, and then trading them for players who play alot of games late. The reason FXL players are now worth 0 is because they have 0 games left. For the same reason, F.United players are amongst some of the more expensive players, because they have all of their games left.


So... If I keep QXC he might rise in value before next GSTL, if he is going back to Korea?

Still seams weird to me.

I don't really get what you mean. QXC has zero matches left this season, and will be untradeable from now on. Next season everything will start over from scratch, although I guess the players who have performed well will have different trade values than they started with this season and vice versa.


I don't think this poster understands that we re-pick teams for the second season - maybe he thinks that he trades his current roster for new players when season 2 starts?
Lizarb
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark307 Posts
August 03 2011 08:51 GMT
#535
I do understand that we repick. But I guess this is mainly a confusion because FXO played all thier games in the first few weeks. Never tried any fantasy team thing, its quite fun though.

Thanks for the answers, I learned a few things.
Only thing I know is that I know nothing.
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-04 04:46:28
August 04 2011 04:32 GMT
#536
edit: found the answer - when you have only one player of a certain race, the system only allows you to trade him for other players of that same race. How could I doubt TL!
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
August 06 2011 01:27 GMT
#537
Sigh...had Happy, MVP (traded cause he was starting), and Yonghwa, IM crashes and burns and almost all are useless in terms of trading...finally dumped SlayerS for F. United cause I don't think they're gonna win the 1 game they have left and F. U has their whole season left, hoping they can QXC surprise or something... traded Alicia for San cause NSHeoSeo seems to be doing fine, will get team win points even if he doesn't go out...was doing great the first couple weeks and then my half Slayers/IM team crashes and burns lol.
QuantumPhysX
Profile Joined January 2011
Philippines273 Posts
August 06 2011 11:51 GMT
#538
Now that IM can't proceed to the playoffs, can I not change my team captain (which is an IM member)?
A man once asked me if I saw the glass half empty or half full. I turned and said, "Neither. I see a glass twice as big as it should be."
FreezerJumps
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada653 Posts
August 07 2011 02:51 GMT
#539
On August 06 2011 20:51 QuantumPhysX wrote:
Now that IM can't proceed to the playoffs, can I not change my team captain (which is an IM member)?


I believe FGSTL ends at the end of the regular season, so you don't have to worry about the playoffs. And no, you can never trade your captain.

On another note, TSL is still playing the rest of their scheduled matches, right?
fant0m
Profile Joined May 2010
964 Posts
August 11 2011 23:15 GMT
#540
Can a mod fix my fantasy points?

I lost my W6 Startale points (for them beating IM) because the points are put into the wrong weeks. It says that we just played week 8, but we obviously just played week 7. I traded ST for F.United between weeks 6 and 7 (this week, after they played IM), but it thinks that I traded them before they played IM (since the ST points for IM are recorded under week 7).

Also all my points for this week (Thorzain, Soccer, and F.United) are under the week 8 column, they should be under the week 7 column.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 99
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12970
Rain 2181
Artosis 597
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift3551
Counter-Strike
taco 164
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox673
Mew2King199
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1027
Other Games
summit1g8764
Day[9].tv653
shahzam632
JimRising 510
PiGStarcraft259
C9.Mang0256
ArmadaUGS72
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 151
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv653
• Scarra608
• Shiphtur178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
12h 12m
OSC
21h 12m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 9h
Online Event
1d 10h
FEL
1d 15h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.