• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:00
CEST 00:00
KST 07:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7501 users

Fantasy GSTL Season One - Page 17

Forum Index > News
575 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 29 Next All
Please don't copy/paste your team in this thread -- it turns into a spam fest really fast.

Use the Fantasy GSTL Discussion Thread to discuss your team.

Thanks!
SillyPrincess
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada115 Posts
June 20 2011 20:37 GMT
#321
You pick 3 players that you think are bad
FXO makes a good addition for this!
For the swarm. ♥
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
June 20 2011 20:37 GMT
#322
Startale was an easy team pick for this week. >_>
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
Fenrax
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States5018 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-20 20:39:07
June 20 2011 20:38 GMT
#323
Is GSTL Winners League format or Proleague format?

Will Huk be in Korea? Does he even have a chance to play?
Volband
Profile Joined March 2011
Hungary6034 Posts
June 20 2011 20:45 GMT
#324
And what if at a tie-break the tied teams have the same captain?
FlawlessQQ
Profile Joined June 2011
France5 Posts
June 20 2011 20:46 GMT
#325
On June 21 2011 05:33 OthRWorldLy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2011 05:13 Little-Chimp wrote:
Chimp Coalition

Main Team
2 (T)BoxeR
3 (P)Choya
3 (P)Frozen
1 (P)HuK
5 (Z)July
5 (P)Killer
4 (T)NaDa
8 (Z)NesTea (captain)
5 Old GenerationS

Anti Team
5 (P)Alicia
4 (P)NaNiwa
4 (T)ThorZaIN

Hoping for my brood war bros to pull through with this. The foreign anti team was chosen because they will be "new" to the league and might have adjustment issues.


^^Why would you put NaNiwa and ThorZaIN as your Anti Team? Even if they will be new, i am very sure that both are extremely solid players, especially NaNiwa.


Maybe because they are not going to play soon, so he will trade them later.
Kznn
Profile Joined March 2011
Brazil9072 Posts
June 20 2011 20:48 GMT
#326
On June 21 2011 05:38 Fenrax wrote:
Is GSTL Winners League format or Proleague format?

Will Huk be in Korea? Does he even have a chance to play?



well.
Its b07 like the winner leagues, yes. I don't really think that huk has that many chances. Ogs has Hero, top, Mc, NaDa, Inca, zenio.... so many option. Even tho I think huk has a small chance if ogs decide to use him in the 1st round like they do with Hero. We'll have to wait and see =)
Eufouria
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom4425 Posts
June 20 2011 20:48 GMT
#327
On June 21 2011 05:26 Fenrax wrote:
Is GSTL Winners League format or Proleague format?

Is this Huk guy even in Korea? Does he even have a chance to play?

Its the winner stays on format (I believe that's winners league?)

Huk lives in the oGs team house, but I don't know if he'll play. As far as I know he was available to play in the other team leagues and didn't. At best I think he'll get used as a Zerg sniper, but with his terrible PvP there are players with equal or better vZ who are less likely to get sniped in the next game. Also he isn't actually on the oGs team which means he's less likely to get picked too.

If I was the oGs coach, and there was a Zerg I needed taken, and it was too early to send in MC, out I'd much rather send in Zenio or Nada than Huk. If you send out Huk and he beats the Zerg the other team can send out a protoss or just a better player than Huk. If they send out a Protoss you'll probably need to send out Inca and you don't really want to risk sending in MC after another protoss in case the opponent has been practicing to snipe protoss.
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
June 20 2011 20:50 GMT
#328
On June 21 2011 05:37 SillyPrincess wrote:
Show nested quote +
You pick 3 players that you think are bad
FXO makes a good addition for this!

You really can't pick any FXO players to be on an anti-team since they cost so little, it would mean you'd use up some bigger KR names as well.
the farm ends here
xxxxxxb
Profile Joined October 2009
155 Posts
June 20 2011 20:51 GMT
#329
On June 21 2011 05:38 Fenrax wrote:
Is GSTL Winners League format or Proleague format?

Will Huk be in Korea? Does he even have a chance to play?


Instead of spamming you could have researched.
According to liquipedia it's a bo7 winner league format but maps are not predefined like in bw and the guy that comes in can choose it. And huk will be in Korea but I don't think he has a good chance to play.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
June 20 2011 21:06 GMT
#330
+ Show Spoiler +
FTL

Main Team
2 (P)Ace
5 (P)Alicia (captain)
1 (P)Hero
8 (T)MarineKing
8 (Z)NesTea
2 (T)Qxc
3 (T)SuperNoVa
2 (Z)ViOlet
5 Old GenerationS

Anti Team
3 (P)Anypro
4 (T)Clide
6 (P)Trickster


already made some changes since I posted just one page back.

Alicia to captain, in case I need Nestea's point value later for trades. still a solid player in the event I get into a tiebreaker, but not locking in 1/4 the value of my team this time. Ace in over thebestfOu, because that was just stupid to begin with. Traded down from MC to MKP, because I wanted to switch my team choice to oGs over MVP... not entirely happy with this decision, because I'm not sure if he'll play ace over polt and if he doesn't, I'm losing a LOT of my points. Might go back and change that one AGAIN, just have to make up my mind on who would be the better choice for my second big name after nestea. Also traded MVP_Keen for oGsSuperNova on a whim, but I'm about to go switch that back. I wasn't considering that supernova competes for playtime with theStc, TOP, hyperdub and Nada. If I downgrade on the MKP trade, this is where I will dump my points.
Gnial
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada907 Posts
June 20 2011 21:11 GMT
#331
I have 2 questions:

1. When it says you have to trade for players of lesser value in the OP, does it actually mean EQUAL or lesser value?

2. I take it we can't trade teams part way through?
1, eh? 2, eh? 3, eh?
AnxiousHippo
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia1451 Posts
June 20 2011 21:11 GMT
#332
Really guys, how hard is it to read the Mod Notes?
An apple a day keeps the Protoss away | TLHF
Baituri
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1501 Posts
June 20 2011 21:25 GMT
#333
Every player has a trade value, and you can only trade for players of lower value (higher value for anti-team)

Does this mean you can't trade 1 point players? Like I would choose HuK but it seems he doesn't play so I can change him for Hero? Or when you have a 1 point player, you are stuck with him?
AgentV
Profile Joined November 2010
United States159 Posts
June 20 2011 21:27 GMT
#334
This sounds fun! Just sign my team up. When does this start? Thursday?
Don Rag U
AgentV
Profile Joined November 2010
United States159 Posts
June 20 2011 21:30 GMT
#335
Here's my team btw
+ Show Spoiler +

Vagents

Main Team
2 (P)Ace
8 (Z)DongRaeGu (captain)
4 (P)Genius
5 (R)GuineaPig
4 (T)GuMiho
3 (Z)Sheth
4 (P)Squirtle
2 (T)Taeja
4 MVP

Anti Team
4 (T)Maka
3 (T)RainBOw
6 (P)Trickster

The only thing I may consider changing is Sheth but let's see how he performs.
Don Rag U
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 20 2011 21:32 GMT
#336
I just can't help when it comes to picking teams to get my favorite players. I doubt i'll accrue very many points but damn, I gotta pick the ones I love.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Bladgrim
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada179 Posts
June 20 2011 21:42 GMT
#337
Here is my team, and some explanation as to why I chose each one.

+ Show Spoiler +
Team Purple

Main Team
8 (Z)DongRaeGu
He's done great in the GSTL previously, so I found him to be an obvious choice.
5 (R)GuineaPig
As a random, GuineaPig is great. He has done fairly good in the previous GSTL, so I have high expectations for him.
9 (T)MMA (captain)
I think MMA is pretty self-explanatory. He may have messed up in the GSL: ST finals, but he is still a solid player. He'd better be worth those 9 points!
2 (T)Qxc
Qxc, although not performing at his best recently, had a fairly good run in the GSL qualifiers. To be able to hold against DRG for a while has got to take some skill.
3 (Z)Sheth
Sheth, although not the greatest, is still quite good. Second place in his group at NASL was definitely a challenging feat, yet he pulled it off. Plus, I love Sheth
4 (T)ThorZaIN
Many Koreans have said that ThorZaIN is one of the best foreigners, and that he has one of the best chances in the GSL as a foreigner. I agree with them.
3 (P)Twilight
OK, this one was sort of a toss in - I had 3 points left and I wanted to pick someone who I knew was decent. I thought, may as well go with the Korean on FXO.
1 (P)HuK
HuK. This may seem like a sort of odd choice, as he is not officially a part of oGs so there may not seem like much of a chance for him to be played. But, HuK has been ripping it up, recently, and I think that there is actually a fairly good chance of him being played. Plus, I'm a fanboy GO CANADA!
1 [tlpd#teams##sc2-korean]F.United[/tlpd]
The main reason I am choosing this team is for ThorZaIN and Naniwa. I am truly a fan of foreigners, and these two players are quite strong. Moon, too, has been quite powerful, recently, at least against foreigners. Lyn, although not the strongest player, has been able to hold on to his Code S status, so I think that this team could do well.

Anti Team
4 (Z)FruitDealer
4 (P)InCa
5 (P)San
I don't really have a whole lot of reasoning behind choosing these players. I haven't really thought of these players as bad, per say, but they are not great. InCa may have had a good run, recently, at GSL, but I don't think anybody thinks that he really deserved that spot. Otherwise, these players have been fairly mediocre, after FruitDealer's GSL Open Season 1 win.


As you can see, I may not have the strongest team, but I shouldn't do too bad, either, I think.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.
evilduky666
Profile Joined February 2010
United States101 Posts
June 20 2011 22:00 GMT
#338
Sounds awesome! Can't wait to play!
BaLoO-
Profile Joined January 2011
France318 Posts
June 20 2011 22:01 GMT
#339
Do you get points for Anti-team players appearance ?
jazzyjazz
Profile Joined October 2010
941 Posts
June 20 2011 22:03 GMT
#340
Hey,

Will the winner of the fantasy league win a free TL t-shirt like the winners of the BW fantasy league?
Eat emmmmmmmmmm
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
ViBE52
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 187
Dewaltoss 86
Hyuk 67
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm72
League of Legends
Doublelift3580
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5899
Khaldor846
Liquid`Hasu699
Other Games
summit1g7716
FrodaN2299
shahzam673
KnowMe306
C9.Mang0200
ArmadaUGS115
UpATreeSC99
Trikslyr48
ZombieGrub47
PPMD40
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• davetesta12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur231
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
12h
Online Event
13h
FEL
18h
AI Arena Tournament
19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.