Dragoncave Adventurers
Main Team
1
1
5
9
4
4
8
3
1 [tlpd#teams#sc2-korean]F.United[/tlpd]
Anti Team
4
4
5
Focusing on oGs members as you can see.
User was warned for this post
| Forum Index > News |
Please don't copy/paste your team in this thread -- it turns into a spam fest really fast. Use the Fantasy GSTL Discussion Thread to discuss your team. Thanks! | ||
|
cellblock
Sweden206 Posts
Dragoncave Adventurers Main Team 1 1 5 9 4 4 8 3 1 [tlpd#teams#sc2-korean]F.United[/tlpd] Anti Team 4 4 5 Focusing on oGs members as you can see. User was warned for this post | ||
|
Krazilec
United States96 Posts
| ||
|
-Zoda-
France3578 Posts
Very fun game, but it's very hard to make a good team with only 36 points. ![]() | ||
|
starcraft911
Korea (South)1263 Posts
On June 21 2011 01:12 Krazilec wrote: i made a team, and i plan on not checking it until the end of the season. hopefully i win. Trading is generally very important in these types of leagues. You can get some good pick-ups half way through the season that can make a big difference. On June 21 2011 01:15 -Zoda- wrote: Damn Bomber, why you so expensive ? >.< Very fun game, but it's very hard to make a good team with only 36 points. ![]() I wish dongraegu didn't do so well recently then I could pick him up for around 3 points. I've known about him for a little while and had him picked to be a very solid up and comer but I think he's too much of a risk to pickup right now especially with him failing to make code a. ![]() | ||
|
archangel2
76 Posts
| ||
|
ComaDose
Canada10357 Posts
I felt it was really restricted by the points. which is the point. This is such a good and fun idea. This and liquibet has me so interested in all the results. | ||
|
MangoTango
United States3670 Posts
| ||
|
harhar!
Germany190 Posts
| ||
|
TemplarCo.
Mexico2870 Posts
| ||
|
Skiro
Netherlands87 Posts
On June 21 2011 02:09 harhar! wrote: fuck this is only gstl? why are ppl like jinro, who won't even play in the list of players? :/ jinro is playing for oGs now so he might be able to play some games | ||
|
ChrisXIV
Austria3553 Posts
I went for a mid-point lineup because I have no idea how to make an efficient team lol. | ||
|
freakeh
United Kingdom314 Posts
Main Team 8 1 9 4 4 2 4 3 0 FXOpen ESPORTS Anti Team 3 5 5 I am pinning my hope on FXO to own, I also don't like those protosses so I don't think they'll do too well! Naniwa + Thorzain will be played a lot, as will QXC, so hoping they gief points! | ||
|
Puchee
Poland2 Posts
| ||
|
Odoakar
Croatia1838 Posts
| ||
|
8D
66 Posts
| ||
|
Skoop
United States214 Posts
KneeDeep in NerdSkulls Main Team 2 1 5 3 4 8 ![]() 6 3 4 MVP Solid & only 4 points. I think IM will take it all, but for the pts, MVP is solid. Anti Team 7 4 2 I feel pretty good about my team . | ||
|
skyR
Canada13817 Posts
On June 21 2011 02:34 8D wrote: How will wins from players like Thorzain wins be recored, because mousesports does not compete in gstl? Thorzain is part of F United for GSTL. | ||
|
8D
66 Posts
On June 21 2011 02:41 skyR wrote: Show nested quote + On June 21 2011 02:34 8D wrote: How will wins from players like Thorzain wins be recored, because mousesports does not compete in gstl? Thorzain is part of F United for GSTL. Thanks, never seen him play in GSTL before. | ||
|
StopSnitchin
United States1 Post
Main Team 5 1 2 1 5 4 9 3 6 SlayerS Anti Team 4 3 6 I really wanted a team that had both MMA and DRG but it was way to hard to make a team under 36. and of course I had to pick SlayerS as my team because I am the biggest SlayerS fanboy on the east coast. | ||
|
AWise3000
Canada13 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Rush Hyuk Dewaltoss firebathero Trap ToSsGirL Bale [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN1546 Beastyqt483 Mlord227 XBOCT221 DeMusliM210 ArmadaUGS146 KnowMe130 C9.Mang0110 XaKoH QueenE96 Mew2King74 CosmosSc2 summit1g9 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH354 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Hinosc • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|