• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:25
CEST 20:25
KST 03:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9279 users

[TSL] Pre-Ladder Interviews - Page 4

Forum Index > News
83 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
November 17 2009 07:55 GMT
#61
great interviews! idra vs ret TSL finals?
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
November 17 2009 09:37 GMT
#62
Thanks for these interviews, loved hearing from JF and Nony especially!
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
November 17 2009 11:12 GMT
#63
omgomgomgomg

These interviews are kickass!
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
The.Crow
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
619 Posts
November 17 2009 11:27 GMT
#64
Awesome stuff, can't wait until the TSL starts!
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
November 17 2009 11:48 GMT
#65
Thoroughly enjoyed JF's interview, with his jab at Idra. Also liked Nony's jab at Idra's troubles with cheesy bastards.

Can't wait till it starts. Been waiting for this for a couple years now. First TSL was simply epic, but with better players and a higher skill level, I expect this one to top last one.
God Bless
jfourz
Profile Joined August 2009
Ireland421 Posts
November 17 2009 12:33 GMT
#66
awesome!:D
it is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. that is true, it's called life.
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 17 2009 12:42 GMT
#67
On November 17 2009 15:43 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Wow Chill. Still bitter over that? As I recall I'm pretty sure I apologized but if you want to take it further. I'll see you on the ladder.

I demand a Bo99 Grudge match!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
November 17 2009 13:41 GMT
#68
On November 17 2009 15:43 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Wow Chill. Still bitter over that? As I recall I'm pretty sure I apologized but if you want to take it further. I'll see you on the ladder.


Hot damn its on like rae dawn chong
MorroW
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden3522 Posts
November 17 2009 15:50 GMT
#69
gogo nony, most talented pvt user )
Progamerpls no copy pasterino
No_eL
Profile Joined July 2007
Chile1438 Posts
November 17 2009 16:09 GMT
#70
nice interviews, nony's especially
Beat after beat i will become stronger.
shenlong
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
219 Posts
November 17 2009 17:45 GMT
#71
Where is Day[9]'s interview? i think he deserves one too
foeffa
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Belgium2115 Posts
November 17 2009 17:47 GMT
#72
Haha awesome interviews. Especially Chill's parting shots. ^^

So very excited for TSL2, this is gonna be the bomb.
觀過斯知仁矣.
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
November 17 2009 19:25 GMT
#73
I loved it. However it seems you always interview the same guys. A little disappoint
Sentient66
Profile Joined July 2009
United States651 Posts
November 17 2009 21:25 GMT
#74
Yes!!! More TSL hype! I can't wait for this. And excellent interviews.
seNsiX.421
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
November 17 2009 22:32 GMT
#75
Just an addition to my interview:
I wasn't aware of the following rule at the time of the interview:
TSL players may play ladder games against non-TSL players, provided those non-TSL players do not have TSL accounts.

Because of this rule, I won't be creating and playing on a TSL account, so that I may play against TSL players on my regular account. Hopefully I can be trusted not to give out a bunch of free points to friends, but if not, I'll volunteer my iccup identity(ies) to the anti-abuse team
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
November 18 2009 00:13 GMT
#76
On November 18 2009 07:32 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Just an addition to my interview:
I wasn't aware of the following rule at the time of the interview:
Show nested quote +
TSL players may play ladder games against non-TSL players, provided those non-TSL players do not have TSL accounts.

Because of this rule, I won't be creating and playing on a TSL account, so that I may play against TSL players on my regular account. Hopefully I can be trusted not to give out a bunch of free points to friends, but if not, I'll volunteer my iccup identity(ies) to the anti-abuse team

Yes, this rule was instituted to prevent the issue of abuse between friends. We know that many top players can get to B/B+ very quickly, and if they really wanted to could achieve several of these accounts within the 3 week ladder period. This rule prevents them from using these alternate accounts to donate points to friends.

As for you, I guess that's an interesting situation, since your seed to the qualifiers is guaranteed. For Draco, IefNaij, BRAT and you, you wouldn't need to tag TSL, join the team, or non-smurf, but we'd need your account names to make sure there's no foul play.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
meegrean
Profile Joined May 2008
Thailand7699 Posts
November 18 2009 03:06 GMT
#77
epic interview!
Brood War loyalist
KawaiiRice
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States2914 Posts
November 18 2009 05:09 GMT
#78
I'm confused. I read this in Artosis' interview.

Any parting shots? Who are you going to down in the ladder stages, let's see some trash talk. Who will play the least Koreans this time?
Mondragon or lastshadow.

TSL? Lastshadow? What?
@KawaiiRiceLighT
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
November 18 2009 12:28 GMT
#79
Will TL.net make a new webpage for this TSL or keep everything here on the main site?
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Snet *
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States3573 Posts
November 18 2009 12:46 GMT
#80
Lol @ LefNaij's answer to who you want to beat.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2397
RotterdaM839
TaKeTV 329
IndyStarCraft 219
BRAT_OK 102
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2397
RotterdaM 839
ByuN 369
IndyStarCraft 219
MaxPax 169
RuFF_SC2 109
BRAT_OK 102
UpATreeSC 63
ZombieGrub61
SteadfastSC 51
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3200
Shuttle 665
Mini 452
EffOrt 371
Mind 77
Dewaltoss 73
910 73
Zeus 66
HiyA 62
hero 59
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 18
sorry 17
scan(afreeca) 9
zelot 9
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
qojqva3428
Counter-Strike
fl0m5221
pashabiceps1226
Fnx 644
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3584
Liquid`Hasu198
Other Games
singsing2080
Beastyqt860
ceh9719
mouzStarbuck278
C9.Mang0132
XaKoH 125
QueenE72
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 150
• StrangeGG 38
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV412
Other Games
• imaqtpie693
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.