• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:15
CEST 02:15
KST 09:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9501 users

Mini Mafia I - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 20 Next All
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
August 20 2009 02:37 GMT
#241
On August 20 2009 11:32 Qatol wrote:
I think we should lynch Infundibulum. Look at his posts on this page. He is throwing out names rather quickly with just one line justifications of each suspect hoping we will latch onto them. This is throwing up red flags to me


Yes, i'm posting quickly without thinking too hard. This is evident cause I clearly didn't think through my post when I brought up Fool and Midori talking about Chezinu, ingoring the fact the mafia killed Chez anyway.

the only person I really brought up was Pyrr, because I'm trying to generate discussion on a person - not outright accuse him. If you think Pyrr is a bad lynch say you should say why
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
August 20 2009 02:37 GMT
#242
On August 20 2009 11:36 Ace wrote:
hold on a sec. Three of you voted for Inf out of no where with barely any reasoning except that he's throwing names out. That happens every mafia game. And Foolishness voted for Inf out of no where first with no reasoning.


Do you have a better candidate? Outside of me since I can't really vote for myself
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 20 2009 02:38 GMT
#243
On August 20 2009 11:34 Vivi57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 11:29 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
how about pyrr?

On August 20 2009 10:20 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I'm not really sure what to suspect except maybe JimTudor for trying to not lynch?


and then mostly non-game discussion posts

Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 10:49 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On August 20 2009 10:48 Chezinu wrote:
On August 20 2009 10:46 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
yeah so either med or vet, or mafia was too tired.

anyway it looks like we're thinking abotu Chezinu for being a spambot? He posted the same way in Caller's game and was NKVD - though that game was a spamfest in general and he could be keeping the same strat with a different role

also I think it would be hilarious if Ace and Vivi were the mafia team, just cause Ace always bitches about Vivi hahah



Note: I've never ever been blue. I am brown. forever brown, brown forever. I was hoping Ace would play this game...

Why are you voting for Midori?

1. They're both mafia, pyrr trying to cover midori
2. pyrr is just a townie with a legitimate question

tons more possibilities, I'll keep thinking

How would it be an illegitimate question? As far as I know he gave no reason prior to the vote and I wanted to know if there was a reason so I could evaluate it.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 20 2009 02:39 GMT
#244
On August 20 2009 11:37 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 11:36 Ace wrote:
hold on a sec. Three of you voted for Inf out of no where with barely any reasoning except that he's throwing names out. That happens every mafia game. And Foolishness voted for Inf out of no where first with no reasoning.


Do you have a better candidate? Outside of me since I can't really vote for myself


well between you, Qatol and Pyrr something isn't right

1.) You voted for Inf
2.) Qatol votes for Inf and THEN posts a reason for it
3.) Pyrr votes for inf and also posts a reason

Seems odd doesn't it? Especially since you're vote came in first before any reasonings.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
August 20 2009 02:39 GMT
#245
I don't get why you'd suspect me as red, I already made a massively stupid mistake of declaring what I was..
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
August 20 2009 02:40 GMT
#246
3 minutes till end of voting.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
August 20 2009 02:40 GMT
#247
Guys, I'm town aligned. I brought up Pyrr because he was in the back of my mind and I wanted the town discussion to move off of Chezinu getting killed, because we needed to discuss lynch targets. It seemf many of you are against lynching Pyrr, I am fine with that but the alternative should not be lynchign me. Listen to Ace ffs

Do not vote for me.
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
August 20 2009 02:41 GMT
#248
On August 20 2009 11:38 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 11:34 Vivi57 wrote:
On August 20 2009 11:29 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
how about pyrr?

On August 20 2009 10:20 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
I'm not really sure what to suspect except maybe JimTudor for trying to not lynch?


and then mostly non-game discussion posts

On August 20 2009 10:49 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On August 20 2009 10:48 Chezinu wrote:
On August 20 2009 10:46 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
yeah so either med or vet, or mafia was too tired.

anyway it looks like we're thinking abotu Chezinu for being a spambot? He posted the same way in Caller's game and was NKVD - though that game was a spamfest in general and he could be keeping the same strat with a different role

also I think it would be hilarious if Ace and Vivi were the mafia team, just cause Ace always bitches about Vivi hahah



Note: I've never ever been blue. I am brown. forever brown, brown forever. I was hoping Ace would play this game...

Why are you voting for Midori?

1. They're both mafia, pyrr trying to cover midori
2. pyrr is just a townie with a legitimate question

tons more possibilities, I'll keep thinking

How would it be an illegitimate question? As far as I know he gave no reason prior to the vote and I wanted to know if there was a reason so I could evaluate it.

it wouldn't be

either way, lynching you would be a bad play. Lynching midori would give us more information. If he flips green, you're green, otherwise we try and figure out if you're mafia.


What information do we gain by lynching inf?
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Zato-1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile4253 Posts
August 20 2009 02:41 GMT
#249
Well, then. No good candidates so far- the best I can come up with so far is Pyrrhuloxia, 'cause his posts have been mostly one-liners and errors, at least for several pages.
Go here http://vina.biobiochile.cl/ and input the Konami Code (up up down down left right left right B A)
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
August 20 2009 02:42 GMT
#250
On August 20 2009 11:39 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 11:37 Foolishness wrote:
On August 20 2009 11:36 Ace wrote:
hold on a sec. Three of you voted for Inf out of no where with barely any reasoning except that he's throwing names out. That happens every mafia game. And Foolishness voted for Inf out of no where first with no reasoning.


Do you have a better candidate? Outside of me since I can't really vote for myself


well between you, Qatol and Pyrr something isn't right

1.) You voted for Inf
2.) Qatol votes for Inf and THEN posts a reason for it
3.) Pyrr votes for inf and also posts a reason

Seems odd doesn't it? Especially since you're vote came in first before any reasonings.


I agree with that. I cannot speak on their behalf, but I have been switching votes and starting the "bandwagons" or whatever all game. I started the vote on Satoux yesterday as well, which should be clear indication that I am not suspect.

But like I said, I cannot speak on behalf of Qatol and Pyrry. Qatol has been following me everywhere, maybe he has a crush on me?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
August 20 2009 02:42 GMT
#251
On August 20 2009 11:39 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 11:37 Foolishness wrote:
On August 20 2009 11:36 Ace wrote:
hold on a sec. Three of you voted for Inf out of no where with barely any reasoning except that he's throwing names out. That happens every mafia game. And Foolishness voted for Inf out of no where first with no reasoning.


Do you have a better candidate? Outside of me since I can't really vote for myself


well between you, Qatol and Pyrr something isn't right

1.) You voted for Inf
2.) Qatol votes for Inf and THEN posts a reason for it
3.) Pyrr votes for inf and also posts a reason

Seems odd doesn't it? Especially since you're vote came in first before any reasonings.

You're really worried that I voted before posting my reasoning? Maybe I voted while figuring out exactly what to write because it's a speed game?
Uff Da
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
August 20 2009 02:43 GMT
#252
how much time is left
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 20 2009 02:43 GMT
#253
On August 20 2009 11:36 Ace wrote:
hold on a sec. Three of you voted for Inf out of no where with barely any reasoning except that he's throwing names out. That happens every mafia game. And Foolishness voted for Inf out of no where first with no reasoning.

Well he threw my name out because my posts were supposedly not game-related which is objectively false. Qatol went after satouxkisei correctly so I think his reasoning is pretty good. Also, Foolishness gave me reasoning in PM prior to voting FWIW.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
August 20 2009 02:43 GMT
#254
On August 20 2009 11:42 Foolishness wrote:
But like I said, I cannot speak on behalf of Qatol and Pyrry. Qatol has been following me everywhere, maybe he has a crush on me?

You know I love you <3
Uff Da
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 02:44:38
August 20 2009 02:44 GMT
#255
Glad to see you got to use me somehow

sorry just got home lol
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
August 20 2009 02:44 GMT
#256
Because of lag problems (multiple people have confirmed problems) voting has been extended for 5 minutes. Get your votes in people.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 20 2009 02:47 GMT
#257
On August 20 2009 11:42 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 11:39 Ace wrote:
On August 20 2009 11:37 Foolishness wrote:
On August 20 2009 11:36 Ace wrote:
hold on a sec. Three of you voted for Inf out of no where with barely any reasoning except that he's throwing names out. That happens every mafia game. And Foolishness voted for Inf out of no where first with no reasoning.


Do you have a better candidate? Outside of me since I can't really vote for myself


well between you, Qatol and Pyrr something isn't right

1.) You voted for Inf
2.) Qatol votes for Inf and THEN posts a reason for it
3.) Pyrr votes for inf and also posts a reason

Seems odd doesn't it? Especially since you're vote came in first before any reasonings.

You're really worried that I voted before posting my reasoning? Maybe I voted while figuring out exactly what to write because it's a speed game?


no, that was more for Foolishness. As in 2 of you had reasons, he didn't. And he voted first of all 3 of you.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
August 20 2009 02:47 GMT
#258
On August 20 2009 11:43 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 11:36 Ace wrote:
hold on a sec. Three of you voted for Inf out of no where with barely any reasoning except that he's throwing names out. That happens every mafia game. And Foolishness voted for Inf out of no where first with no reasoning.

Well he threw my name out because my posts were supposedly not game-related which is objectively false. Qatol went after satouxkisei correctly so I think his reasoning is pretty good. Also, Foolishness gave me reasoning in PM prior to voting FWIW.


Not really - you have ~15 posts this game and I'd say about 5-6 say anything that's really relevant

regardless, it seems I was mistaken
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
August 20 2009 02:47 GMT
#259
2 minutes
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
August 20 2009 02:48 GMT
#260
Jesus christ

get your heads out of your collective asses guys

NOBODY ELSE WAS BRINGING UP LYNCH DISCUSSION SO I DECIDED TO. BECAUSE OF THIS IM THE ONE THAT GETS KILLED?
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft276
ViBE145
CosmosSc2 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1825
Artosis 620
Shuttle 544
910 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever701
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox469
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5649
Other Games
summit1g7867
shahzam597
JimRising 545
C9.Mang0208
Maynarde125
ArmadaUGS72
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick696
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen130
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 45m
Stellar Fest
12h 45m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.