• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:15
CEST 02:15
KST 09:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9549 users

Mini Mafia I - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 20 Next All
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
August 20 2009 02:49 GMT
#261
listen to ace.

lynching inf based on a weak lead when three people are so suspicious is bad. Not only that, we don't have any follow up plan if inf flips green.
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
August 20 2009 02:49 GMT
#262
You're mistakingly voting for me.. that's plenty of reason to vote for you.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
August 20 2009 02:49 GMT
#263
On August 20 2009 11:47 Ace wrote:

no, that was more for Foolishness. As in 2 of you had reasons, he didn't. And he voted first of all 3 of you.


Right now our vote is practically a crapshoot. You have yet to accuse/do anything, so I'm pretty sure we're all in the same boat here. It's better to vote for someone to get discussion going. I have been changing votes all game, it fits with what I'm trying to do here.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 20 2009 02:51 GMT
#264
Ok, in my last post I said "Also, Foolishness gave me reasoning in PM prior to voting FWIW."

But I reread my pm and it said: "What do you think about Zato? I want to make a movement against him the next day as I think he is mafia." So it was actually about Zato and not infun and also didn't have a reason. Qatol had been talking to me about infun and I got confused. Anyway, Foolishness also PMed me to say he was also suspicious of Chezinu which makes him seem more innocent in my mind because a mafia wouldn't want to push for a lynch on someone they were about to kill anyway.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-20 02:56:06
August 20 2009 02:51 GMT
#265
[image loading]


Night 3:

After much? debate the town decided to lynch infundibulum. Too bad, since Infundibulum was a medic.

Night roles, you have until 11:58 KST to send in your night actions.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
August 20 2009 02:52 GMT
#266
town fail
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
August 20 2009 02:52 GMT
#267
EVERYONE change your votes to vivi for now
No time for reason yet will explain shortly
Uff Da
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
August 20 2009 02:52 GMT
#268
Ah hell... you kidding me....that's what I get for listening to Qatol and Pyrr.. :/
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
August 20 2009 02:52 GMT
#269
Good job roleclaiming dude
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
August 20 2009 02:52 GMT
#270
EBWOP: crap. Infundi roleclaimed to me right before that happened. Sorry man, I tried.
Uff Da
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
August 20 2009 02:53 GMT
#271
ah well

may you all learn your lesson >
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 20 2009 02:53 GMT
#272
On August 20 2009 11:49 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 11:47 Ace wrote:

no, that was more for Foolishness. As in 2 of you had reasons, he didn't. And he voted first of all 3 of you.


Right now our vote is practically a crapshoot. You have yet to accuse/do anything, so I'm pretty sure we're all in the same boat here. It's better to vote for someone to get discussion going. I have been changing votes all game, it fits with what I'm trying to do here.



actually no, I've been watching. I always try to play in a way that avoids innocent deaths. You guys bandwagoned Inf to death. Switching around votes randomly just makes it easier for Mafia to bandwagon. Right now you, Qatol, Pyrr, and Zato are all suspects. Wouldn't you agree?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 20 2009 02:56 GMT
#273
also Midori too, I didn't even realize he voted.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
August 20 2009 02:57 GMT
#274
On August 20 2009 11:53 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 11:49 Foolishness wrote:
On August 20 2009 11:47 Ace wrote:

no, that was more for Foolishness. As in 2 of you had reasons, he didn't. And he voted first of all 3 of you.


Right now our vote is practically a crapshoot. You have yet to accuse/do anything, so I'm pretty sure we're all in the same boat here. It's better to vote for someone to get discussion going. I have been changing votes all game, it fits with what I'm trying to do here.



actually no, I've been watching. I always try to play in a way that avoids innocent deaths. You guys bandwagoned Inf to death. Switching around votes randomly just makes it easier for Mafia to bandwagon. Right now you, Qatol, Pyrr, and Zato are all suspects. Wouldn't you agree?


As a matter of fact, I would. I can defend myself by saying that my behavior against infundibulum has been consistent with the previous days, as I have previously said. infundibulum did a great job roleclaiming to the town too, especially telling Qatol at the last minute.

To give my reasonings again, I have been moving around votes all game to get discussion going. I started the lynch on Satoux, which helps proves my innocence. Pyrry has laid out some important information pertaining to this as well. I can understand if you want to think Pyrry and I as the two remaining mafia, as that would make sense, but that's simply not the case.

I cannot speak on behalf of other people though. Qatol's posts in the thread annoy me to death, Pyrry is unusually quiet (of course without clues he's nearly useless).
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
August 20 2009 02:57 GMT
#275
She... and I just voted for the last person that voted for me.

But I'm still suspicious of Ace and Vivi
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Zato-1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile4253 Posts
August 20 2009 02:58 GMT
#276
Foolishness told me we would learn things from Infundibulum's death. I am awaiting said analysis.
Go here http://vina.biobiochile.cl/ and input the Konami Code (up up down down left right left right B A)
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
August 20 2009 02:59 GMT
#277
so what do we make of qatol posting to not lynch inf well over 60 seconds AFTER the lynch

I'm inbetween midori, qatol, and pyrr
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
August 20 2009 02:59 GMT
#278
On August 20 2009 11:58 Zato-1 wrote:
Foolishness told me we would learn things from Infundibulum's death. I am awaiting said analysis.


Did foolish know something we do not? And in doing so helped the mafia take out our medic?
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
August 20 2009 03:00 GMT
#279
[image loading]


Day 4

SugiuraMidori was running down the street frantically trying to collect information to help the town when he was sniped in the back.

Voting ends at 12:25 KST.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
August 20 2009 03:00 GMT
#280
Beh.. gg
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft276
ViBE145
CosmosSc2 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1825
Artosis 620
Shuttle 544
910 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever701
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox469
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5649
Other Games
summit1g7867
shahzam597
JimRising 545
C9.Mang0208
Maynarde125
ArmadaUGS72
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick696
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen130
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
10h 45m
Stellar Fest
12h 45m
The PondCast
1d 9h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
OSC
1d 23h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.