• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:40
CEST 20:40
KST 03:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8691 users

Mini Mafia I - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 20 Next All
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
August 20 2009 03:01 GMT
#281
Look guys, as I said before, anyone voting with me looks far more guilty than me. I did convince Zato to vote with me. My behavior has been consistent all game. If Satoux had come up blue, this exact conversation would have happened a day early, because I started the vote on that. You need to be looking at people voting with me and who's not voting with me on these things.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
August 20 2009 03:02 GMT
#282
oh, that makes our life easier

qatol or pyrr now
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 20 2009 03:02 GMT
#283
On August 20 2009 11:53 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 11:49 Foolishness wrote:
On August 20 2009 11:47 Ace wrote:

no, that was more for Foolishness. As in 2 of you had reasons, he didn't. And he voted first of all 3 of you.


Right now our vote is practically a crapshoot. You have yet to accuse/do anything, so I'm pretty sure we're all in the same boat here. It's better to vote for someone to get discussion going. I have been changing votes all game, it fits with what I'm trying to do here.



actually no, I've been watching. I always try to play in a way that avoids innocent deaths. You guys bandwagoned Inf to death. Switching around votes randomly just makes it easier for Mafia to bandwagon. Right now you, Qatol, Pyrr, and Zato are all suspects. Wouldn't you agree?

I can understand your suspicion of foolish, qatol, and myself at this point but why Zato, if I may ask? He changed his vote a lot but that last minute switch from me to infun wouldn't seem like something a mafia would do since infun looked dead already and a mafia would have known infun was innocent.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 20 2009 03:02 GMT
#284
On August 20 2009 11:57 Foolishness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 11:53 Ace wrote:
On August 20 2009 11:49 Foolishness wrote:
On August 20 2009 11:47 Ace wrote:

no, that was more for Foolishness. As in 2 of you had reasons, he didn't. And he voted first of all 3 of you.


Right now our vote is practically a crapshoot. You have yet to accuse/do anything, so I'm pretty sure we're all in the same boat here. It's better to vote for someone to get discussion going. I have been changing votes all game, it fits with what I'm trying to do here.



actually no, I've been watching. I always try to play in a way that avoids innocent deaths. You guys bandwagoned Inf to death. Switching around votes randomly just makes it easier for Mafia to bandwagon. Right now you, Qatol, Pyrr, and Zato are all suspects. Wouldn't you agree?


As a matter of fact, I would. I can defend myself by saying that my behavior against infundibulum has been consistent with the previous days, as I have previously said. infundibulum did a great job roleclaiming to the town too, especially telling Qatol at the last minute.

To give my reasonings again, I have been moving around votes all game to get discussion going. I started the lynch on Satoux, which helps proves my innocence. Pyrry has laid out some important information pertaining to this as well. I can understand if you want to think Pyrry and I as the two remaining mafia, as that would make sense, but that's simply not the case.

I cannot speak on behalf of other people though. Qatol's posts in the thread annoy me to death, Pyrry is unusually quiet (of course without clues he's nearly useless).


The Sato thing is over and done with but it does look good for you. I'm just saying you can't go around starting bandwagons, and when they turn out wrong act like it's just an oops moment. One of you guys has to pay.

@Midori: Ok be suspicious of me but I didnt get a medic killed did I.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Zato-1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile4253 Posts
August 20 2009 03:06 GMT
#285
Folks: Let's direct further analysis towards a suspect. I'm all for people defending my innocence, but we need to lynch someone today. What do you all think of Qatol? I'm going to look over his posts now.
Go here http://vina.biobiochile.cl/ and input the Konami Code (up up down down left right left right B A)
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 20 2009 03:06 GMT
#286
On August 20 2009 12:02 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 11:53 Ace wrote:
On August 20 2009 11:49 Foolishness wrote:
On August 20 2009 11:47 Ace wrote:

no, that was more for Foolishness. As in 2 of you had reasons, he didn't. And he voted first of all 3 of you.


Right now our vote is practically a crapshoot. You have yet to accuse/do anything, so I'm pretty sure we're all in the same boat here. It's better to vote for someone to get discussion going. I have been changing votes all game, it fits with what I'm trying to do here.



actually no, I've been watching. I always try to play in a way that avoids innocent deaths. You guys bandwagoned Inf to death. Switching around votes randomly just makes it easier for Mafia to bandwagon. Right now you, Qatol, Pyrr, and Zato are all suspects. Wouldn't you agree?

I can understand your suspicion of foolish, qatol, and myself at this point but why Zato, if I may ask? He changed his vote a lot but that last minute switch from me to infun wouldn't seem like something a mafia would do since infun looked dead already and a mafia would have known infun was innocent.


Which would actually be a good Mafia defense don't you think?
"I can't be Mafia, my vote didn't even change anything!"
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
August 20 2009 03:07 GMT
#287
On August 20 2009 12:06 Zato-1 wrote:
Folks: Let's direct further analysis towards a suspect. I'm all for people defending my innocence, but we need to lynch someone today. What do you all think of Qatol? I'm going to look over his posts now.

Don't just stop at my posts. Look at my voting record too.
Uff Da
Zato-1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile4253 Posts
August 20 2009 03:08 GMT
#288
On August 20 2009 11:47 Ace wrote:@Midori: Ok be suspicious of me but I didnt get a medic killed did I.

Yes, you've been surprisingly good at not getting anyone killed. And yet one of us will die every night.
Go here http://vina.biobiochile.cl/ and input the Konami Code (up up down down left right left right B A)
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
August 20 2009 03:09 GMT
#289
two days in a row foolishness voted right before qatol to start a bandwagon

the first day they got satoux
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
August 20 2009 03:10 GMT
#290
Here's another piece of food for thought: Infundibulum claimed he protected me night 1. While it may not be true and may not matter, it could also tell you what happened to that hit. Obviously, I cannot prove this, but I'll bet he didn't make that claim to anyone else.
Uff Da
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
August 20 2009 03:12 GMT
#291
14 minutes
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
August 20 2009 03:12 GMT
#292
On August 20 2009 12:09 Vivi57 wrote:
two days in a row foolishness voted right before qatol to start a bandwagon

the first day they got satoux


Why would we kill one of our own?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
August 20 2009 03:12 GMT
#293
Two days in a row foolishness voted right before qatol without posting reasoning
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 20 2009 03:12 GMT
#294
Qatol if Infundibulum was a Medic how could he safely make that claim to you? He'd never know your role
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
August 20 2009 03:13 GMT
#295
On August 20 2009 12:12 Ace wrote:
Qatol if Infundibulum was a Medic how could he safely make that claim to you? He'd never know your role

He roleclaimed to me shortly before dying, and that information was included. Hence my post trying to change the vote to vivi at the last second. Sadly, it didn't matter.
Uff Da
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
August 20 2009 03:15 GMT
#296
On August 20 2009 12:12 Vivi57 wrote:
Two days in a row foolishness voted right before qatol without posting reasoning


You really seem advent on killing me. I can't blame Ace for wanting to kill me, at least he has good reasoning to. You on the other hand look like a mafia blending in with him.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
August 20 2009 03:15 GMT
#297
10 minutes
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
August 20 2009 03:17 GMT
#298
ace, by accusing qatol, you're saying that he would sacrifice one of his own to gain the town's trust

No mafia has ever done that and I don't think qatol would be the one to start in a game this small



pyrr it is
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
August 20 2009 03:17 GMT
#299
On August 20 2009 12:17 Vivi57 wrote:
ace, by accusing qatol, you're saying that he would sacrifice one of his own to gain the town's trust

No mafia has ever done that and I don't think qatol would be the one to start in a game this small



pyrr it is


The more I have to read your posts the more mafia I see.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 20 2009 03:18 GMT
#300
@Vivi: How has he sacrificed his own? You guys all said Sato pretty much told on himself so how is that relevant?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 532
UpATreeSC 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1019
Dewaltoss 120
firebathero 92
Zeus 64
Trap 49
Sexy 30
soO 25
zelot 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 17
Shine 16
910 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6963
qojqva1971
Dendi849
420jenkins177
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1328
Fnx 720
edward31
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5493
Liquid`Hasu1185
Other Games
Grubby3960
summit1g2637
Beastyqt734
B2W.Neo589
ceh9412
byalli380
KnowMe160
C9.Mang0156
ArmadaUGS150
TKL 129
BRAT_OK 78
Railgan11
Chillindude6
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV265
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 32
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3322
Other Games
• Shiphtur380
• WagamamaTV295
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 20m
Stellar Fest
18h 20m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.