• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:26
CEST 19:26
KST 02:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9468 users

Mini Mafia I - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 20 Next All
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2009 02:07 GMT
#201
On August 20 2009 11:06 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 11:05 Foolishness wrote:
I do find it very odd that two people have come out of being "afk" right after a red gets lynched (or Ace came right before the day was over iirc)

maybe their only plant in the town died and they need a new one?

Yeah, I like this one. This one excludes me from being mafia. and makes me more like an invul medic.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 20 2009 02:08 GMT
#202
Actually I really was playing DOTA. I really did forget about the game. If I was Mafia do you really think I'd make myself suspicious like this?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
August 20 2009 02:09 GMT
#203
On August 20 2009 11:08 Ace wrote:
Actually I really was playing DOTA. I really did forget about the game. If I was Mafia do you really think I'd make myself suspicious like this?

How can we believe a comment like that? Your play is UNPREDICTABLE!
Uff Da
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2009 02:09 GMT
#204
On August 20 2009 11:08 Ace wrote:
Actually I really was playing DOTA. I really did forget about the game. If I was Mafia do you really think I'd make myself suspicious like this?

The key to your disguise is your insanity.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2009 02:09 GMT
#205
Qatol beat me...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 20 2009 02:10 GMT
#206
:/

Well enough about me, what are we doing right now?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Zato-1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile4253 Posts
August 20 2009 02:10 GMT
#207
On August 20 2009 11:08 Ace wrote:
Actually I really was playing DOTA. I really did forget about the game. If I was Mafia do you really think I'd make myself suspicious like this?

I have no reason to think you've been lurking for an hour. That said, it's not easy to get a feel for your role given your low post count.
Go here http://vina.biobiochile.cl/ and input the Konami Code (up up down down left right left right B A)
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
August 20 2009 02:10 GMT
#208
Ver says day post is delayed because he can't check his PMs due to TL lagging
Uff Da
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 20 2009 02:11 GMT
#209
On August 20 2009 11:10 Qatol wrote:
Ver says day post is delayed because he can't check his PMs due to TL lagging

Lol weird it is working fine for me O_O
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2009 02:11 GMT
#210
On August 20 2009 11:10 Zato-1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2009 11:08 Ace wrote:
Actually I really was playing DOTA. I really did forget about the game. If I was Mafia do you really think I'd make myself suspicious like this?

I have no reason to think you've been lurking for an hour. That said, it's not easy to get a feel for your role given your low post count.

I will never forget your blueness...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2009 02:14 GMT
#211
4 -> d

hmmm
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2009 02:16 GMT
#212
this sucks...I'm a vowel...I could easily die to spell something...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
August 20 2009 02:17 GMT
#213
On August 20 2009 11:16 Chezinu wrote:
this sucks...I'm a vowel...I could easily die to spell something...

if the mafia is trying to spell something, why would they start with a space?
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
August 20 2009 02:18 GMT
#214
[image loading]


Day 3

It was a long night. It was also cold. So cold that Ver couldn't get on TL.net and his computer froze. Chezinu also died from hypothermia in the cold.

Voting ends at 11:43 KST.

I am now taking over again. PMs can be sent to me.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
August 20 2009 02:19 GMT
#215
woot, ty. I needed to go afk, thanks.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
August 20 2009 02:20 GMT
#216
ok, looking back sugiuri looks suspicious

he's posted a bunch, but most of it is just fluff about inactives. The other half of his posts are complaining about people not contributing.

doing a good job of looking active without actually doing anything
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
August 20 2009 02:20 GMT
#217
Posted = striked out
voted = underlined
dead = italic

1. Foolishness
2. Zato-1
3. Vivi57
4. SatouxKisei
5. Ace
6. Jimtudor
7. iNfuNdiBuLuM
8. Qatol
9. Chezinu
10. Pyrrhuloxia
11. SugiuraMidori
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
August 20 2009 02:21 GMT
#218
I think Zato is doing a better job of contributing without contributing. His stuff has all been ignored.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
August 20 2009 02:21 GMT
#219
zato was the one that brought up Satoux
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
SugiuraMidori
Profile Joined May 2009
United States281 Posts
August 20 2009 02:21 GMT
#220
On August 20 2009 11:20 Vivi57 wrote:
ok, looking back sugiuri looks suspicious

he's posted a bunch, but most of it is just fluff about inactives. The other half of his posts are complaining about people not contributing.

doing a good job of looking active without actually doing anything


She... and I'm in a confirmed townie group talking to those people more than here since it was mostly just Chez spamming till now.
Foolish Brother ... If You Want to Kill Me ... Then Hate, Spite ... and Survive Pathetically. Run and Run ... and Cling Desperately to Life.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 684
IntoTheiNu 623
SteadfastSC492
Rex99
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 477
Rex 98
UpATreeSC 90
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 15
Codebar 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42414
Jaedong 1427
Hyuk 822
Soma 734
Mini 463
BeSt 459
Larva 352
Rush 293
Soulkey 253
ZerO 234
[ Show more ]
Snow 167
hero 97
Dewaltoss 76
Liquid`Ret 53
Mind 45
sorry 31
yabsab 29
Killer 27
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 21
Rock 21
Shine 19
Trap 16
Dota 2
qojqva1334
Dendi832
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
x6flipin350
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3327
crisheroes2358
Khaldor1777
Liquid`Hasu444
Other Games
singsing1769
ArmadaUGS1692
byalli470
ceh9377
B2W.Neo376
KnowMe120
QueenE93
Trikslyr35
Chillindude24
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 6
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix11
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3473
League of Legends
• Nemesis2358
• TFBlade1111
Other Games
• imaqtpie643
• Shiphtur337
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 34m
OSC
19h 34m
Stellar Fest
19h 34m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.