• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:07
CEST 06:07
KST 13:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7621 users

[GG] Red Army Mafia - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 63 Next
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
August 03 2009 18:27 GMT
#841
On August 04 2009 00:03 Scaramanga wrote:
I caught kuja better ver
stolen thunder

Agreed. You deserve the credit. And you deserve some cockslap for losing with a 14cc in my kickball league.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-03 18:34:41
August 03 2009 18:34 GMT
#842
On August 03 2009 23:50 Elemenope wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2009 21:47 Ace wrote:
hmmm I think you should publicly release those mafia names before anyone does anything


Ace
aCe
acE

lololololscumshadesactivate?

I hope youre trolling. What could possibly be wrong about releasing the names?
+ Show Spoiler +
scum
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
Zato-1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile4253 Posts
August 03 2009 19:23 GMT
#843
On August 04 2009 00:32 Malongo wrote:
I claim publicly that im townie. And I didnt get the pm from Ver. i guess im not "that" good.

Neither did I. I wonder if he's trolling us with his claim that he PM'ed 40-45 people.
Go here http://vina.biobiochile.cl/ and input the Konami Code (up up down down left right left right B A)
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
August 03 2009 19:32 GMT
#844
On August 04 2009 04:23 Zato-1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2009 00:32 Malongo wrote:
I claim publicly that im townie. And I didnt get the pm from Ver. i guess im not "that" good.

Neither did I. I wonder if he's trolling us with his claim that he PM'ed 40-45 people.

Nah. Ver probably pmd those of who hes sure about his behavior. Makes sense since he doesnt know you and knows im always doing weird crazy stuff.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Zato-1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile4253 Posts
August 03 2009 19:48 GMT
#845
On August 04 2009 04:32 Malongo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2009 04:23 Zato-1 wrote:
On August 04 2009 00:32 Malongo wrote:
I claim publicly that im townie. And I didnt get the pm from Ver. i guess im not "that" good.

Neither did I. I wonder if he's trolling us with his claim that he PM'ed 40-45 people.

Nah. Ver probably pmd those of who hes sure about his behavior. Makes sense since he doesnt know you and knows im always doing weird crazy stuff.

I'm still interested in other people saying whether they got his PM or not. Additional info is helpful when you're trying to make an informed decision.
Go here http://vina.biobiochile.cl/ and input the Konami Code (up up down down left right left right B A)
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
August 03 2009 20:13 GMT
#846
So we're all RCing to Ver now?
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
August 03 2009 20:15 GMT
#847
I also find it funny that the majority of posts in this thread are the same handful of people.

Should have a mafia game that does not allow talking. Only votes.
靈魂交響曲
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
August 03 2009 20:19 GMT
#848
I cba to PM you, but I'm a conscript, so put that down in your cute little list :3.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
August 03 2009 20:47 GMT
#849
On August 04 2009 04:48 Zato-1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2009 04:32 Malongo wrote:
On August 04 2009 04:23 Zato-1 wrote:
On August 04 2009 00:32 Malongo wrote:
I claim publicly that im townie. And I didnt get the pm from Ver. i guess im not "that" good.

Neither did I. I wonder if he's trolling us with his claim that he PM'ed 40-45 people.

Nah. Ver probably pmd those of who hes sure about his behavior. Makes sense since he doesnt know you and knows im always doing weird crazy stuff.

I'm still interested in other people saying whether they got his PM or not. Additional info is helpful when you're trying to make an informed decision.


I got the PM. I didn't answer it though!
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
August 03 2009 21:12 GMT
#850
So, after rereading Ver's post and Ace's reply, I'm wondering why Ver is trying to go along with a plan that he could have relayed through Ace, given that he seems to know Ace was willing to kill Clazz and can rolecheck (NKVD or Rebel).

Ver clearly doesn't trust Ace, and Ace's reply gives away that Ace doesn't trust Ver.

Ver's post essentially gives the town information that it already has: Kuja was already slated to be our next target, was discovered earlier, and Clazz already died. Ver is trying to position himself as the reason for both of these despite Ace and Scaramanga actually being responsible for both.

So what does this mean? You decide!
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
August 03 2009 21:13 GMT
#851
Also: I didn't get a Pm.

Ver is afraid of me. Probably because I've called him out twice (that last post makes 3) times this game thusfar.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
August 03 2009 22:27 GMT
#852
I don't fully trust ace he has made several bad moves so far this game (most notably lynching vivi over clazz and then revealing clazz prematurely) and while his behavior mostly fits that of an innocent it's the question of did he just make some unusual mistakes or is he mafia? Not all too easy to answer right now and I'd rather just sidestep it.

I can't reveal the mafia because a) it would give them a point to rally around and b) it would compromise certain individuals.

I didn't pm certain people for a variety of reasons. For some I was already certain of their alleigance/role, for others I didn't want them to stir up unnecessary trouble (i,e you L, as I certainly have no reason to be afraid of you).

I have 20 roles so far, keep em coming! Guess a lot of people are inactive or something. Really the most important are the vigis which I still need.

Btw I'm not out to steal thunder but I do have an ulterior motive for doing this, besides as an experiment, for I am well aware the tenuous circumstances of doing this move now ^_^
Liquipedia
Railxp
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Hong Kong1313 Posts
August 03 2009 22:36 GMT
#853
On August 04 2009 04:23 Zato-1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2009 00:32 Malongo wrote:
I claim publicly that im townie. And I didnt get the pm from Ver. i guess im not "that" good.

Neither did I. I wonder if he's trolling us with his claim that he PM'ed 40-45 people.


PMing many people isnt exactly hard to do. its just copy pasting and some clicking.
~\(。◕‿‿◕。)/~,,,,,,,,>
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 03 2009 22:42 GMT
#854
On August 04 2009 07:27 Ver wrote:
I don't fully trust ace he has made several bad moves so far this game (most notably lynching vivi over clazz and then revealing clazz prematurely) and while his behavior mostly fits that of an innocent it's the question of did he just make some unusual mistakes or is he mafia? Not all too easy to answer right now and I'd rather just sidestep it.

I can't reveal the mafia because a) it would give them a point to rally around and b) it would compromise certain individuals.

I didn't pm certain people for a variety of reasons. For some I was already certain of their alleigance/role, for others I didn't want them to stir up unnecessary trouble (i,e you L, as I certainly have no reason to be afraid of you).

I have 20 roles so far, keep em coming! Guess a lot of people are inactive or something. Really the most important are the vigis which I still need.

Btw I'm not out to steal thunder but I do have an ulterior motive for doing this, besides as an experiment, for I am well aware the tenuous circumstances of doing this move now ^_^


ok step back and think about this for a second...

You send me a PM telling me to change my lynch to clazz. You don't even have any surefire evidence that clazz is Mafia, and all I have is your word.

WHY WOULD I LYNCH CLAZZ WITH NOTHING TO GO ON?

It was a very smart play from my side. I have no info on clazz, and I also had no info on you. Literally it's the same thing as if L PM'd me and said hey, lynch Elemenope. Why would I do it for no reason?

And to top it all off, I wasn't even here. I told Caller to lynch Vivi57 if I win as I wasn't going to be around. So on both accounts you're wrong. I had to hold back on lynching Clazz because I can't trust the word of an unconfirmed player with nothing but a hunch.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 03 2009 22:44 GMT
#855
also I HIGHLY doubt 20 people have roleclaimed to you. There is nothing to be afraid of in releasing those names. They can't rally around the people you name because a.)everyone is going to PM them false claiming and b.)they aren't even confirmed Mafia.

Release the names now and stop wasting time.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
August 03 2009 22:46 GMT
#856
On August 04 2009 07:42 Ace wrote:
It was a very smart play from my side. I have no info on clazz, and I also had no info on you. Literally it's the same thing as if L PM'd me and said hey, lynch Elemenope. Why would I do it for no reason?



We all know you wouldn't lynch me anyway =3
In DotA you could
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
August 03 2009 22:46 GMT
#857
EBWOP:

scum
In DotA you could
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 03 2009 22:49 GMT
#858
that depends on how well you warded the jungle lulz
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
August 03 2009 22:52 GMT
#859
no u
In DotA you could
coltrane
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Chile988 Posts
August 04 2009 01:04 GMT
#860
On August 04 2009 07:44 Ace wrote:
also I HIGHLY doubt 20 people have roleclaimed to you. There is nothing to be afraid of in releasing those names. They can't rally around the people you name because a.)everyone is going to PM them false claiming and b.)they aren't even confirmed Mafia.

Release the names now and stop wasting time.


To ver:

No, dont release the list, send it to a couple of people that you are sure they are not mafia. Realising a list of roles is to give away the advantage that mafia dont know each other.

I didnt get a PM, i supose you have a call for me, keep it, i wont send you my role, i alredy wrote it in the thread.

Jävla skit
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
ProTech119
Nina 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2179
Shuttle 1177
Snow 74
Dewaltoss 59
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1092
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor633
Other Games
summit1g8904
JimRising 658
C9.Mang0308
PiGStarcraft279
Mew2King245
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta17
• practicex 10
• Response 9
• Letter145
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota215
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush439
• Stunt264
Other Games
• Scarra838
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 53m
OSC
17h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.