• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:47
CEST 01:47
KST 08:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8334 users

Mafia VII - GG - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 75 Next
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
May 07 2009 00:03 GMT
#1001
heh well with this day post, lol. gl town ^^ hope you got a miracle in your back pocket
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 07 2009 00:04 GMT
#1002
On May 07 2009 09:00 Incognito wrote:
Yeah Caller. Like the mistake in your game. That you never told anyone about ^^

^^^^^^^^^^
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 07 2009 00:25 GMT
#1003
Since I am totally outed right now, I am in a unique position. If the CK or other mafia family think coordiniation with my family would be useful,
Uff Da
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 07 2009 00:32 GMT
#1004
Well the game has to end with one party winning, one way or another.
Even if the town is totally wiped out, the two families would still have to duke it out.
If they want to "hold hands" and call it a game after wiping town out, it would just be unfair as the total of killing power they posses is more than a normal game, and is against the original intent.
If that is the case, and BC somehow "allows" it, I'd say never again implement two or more mafia families into a game again.
靈魂交響曲
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 07 2009 00:36 GMT
#1005
I'm going to throw this out here now. Remaining town can decide.

Do you guys want to call the game now or keep going? Your call.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 07 2009 00:39 GMT
#1006
What? Is this town vs mafia or town vs mafia vs mafia?
Because as mentioned, even if town is screwed, the remaining mafia have to fight, and it's entirely unfair to them if town gets the ability to call it a game.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 07 2009 00:39 GMT
#1007
IMO, the game should not be "thrown", at least not in this game based on the reason I posted above. If Town throws the game right now, there really is no winner, as the two mafia family are separate parties, and would make the game totally pointless.
靈魂交響曲
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
May 07 2009 00:40 GMT
#1008
On May 07 2009 09:36 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
I'm going to throw this out here now. Remaining town can decide.

Do you guys want to call the game now or keep going? Your call.


We don't even know the rules we're playing by. If you clarified them enough we could make this decision.

If the Mafia have to kill each other eventually that's one thing, if not, that's an other. What are the Mafias winning criteria?
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 07 2009 00:41 GMT
#1009
Mikeymoo gets my point.

The Mafia can work together, but they cannot AND should not be able to win together, as it would totally defeat the original rule set.
靈魂交響曲
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 07 2009 00:56 GMT
#1010
Yeah BC, I am down to play for two more days, if get some lucky lynching maybe it will turn around. Not looking good so far.

I figure kill Qatol and vote for double lynch and hope we nail two tomorrow.

:/ I should of jumped on the lynch Qatol band wagon a day ago. Might of killed his bitch ass.

I also find it odd that no mafia hits are overlapping yet. I also think any remaining Vigi's should hit Mynock and Monoxide tonight. Mynock you quoted random clues and pointed them to people without giving an explanation.

If any contract killers are around, PM me or Malongo and maybe we can make a deal. I know it doesn't hold much weight, but if you work with us we won't kill you!!! Plus maybe you want to see if you can help overcome the predicament we are currently in. It would be an epic comeback.

I can assure any CK that both me and Malongo are innocent.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 07 2009 01:04 GMT
#1011
On May 07 2009 09:56 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Yeah BC, I am down to play for two more days, if get some lucky lynching maybe it will turn around. Not looking good so far.

I figure kill Qatol and vote for double lynch and hope we nail two tomorrow.

:/ I should of jumped on the lynch Qatol band wagon a day ago. Might of killed his bitch ass.

I also find it odd that no mafia hits are overlapping yet. I also think any remaining Vigi's should hit Mynock and Monoxide tonight. Mynock you quoted random clues and pointed them to people without giving an explanation.

If any contract killers are around, PM me or Malongo and maybe we can make a deal. I know it doesn't hold much weight, but if you work with us we won't kill you!!! Plus maybe you want to see if you can help overcome the predicament we are currently in. It would be an epic comeback.

I can assure any CK that both me and Malongo are innocent.


did u even read my hyperbola clue?,....
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 07 2009 01:07 GMT
#1012
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=92776

^
Start voting people.
靈魂交響曲
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
May 07 2009 02:11 GMT
#1013
I don't see how anyone can be voting for someone other than Qatol when he openly admits to being mafia.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 07 2009 03:10 GMT
#1014
Im not leaving my town motherfuckers.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 07 2009 03:15 GMT
#1015
On May 07 2009 08:09 Mynock wrote:
Show nested quote +
He looked up at the man who walked through the threshold, and saw a visor across his eyes


This is Ver.

[image loading]

Last time I checked, this image wasn't of Ver. It was of you.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-07 03:35:02
May 07 2009 03:34 GMT
#1016
On May 07 2009 07:46 Caller wrote:
I'm 70% sure that the CK used a cluecheck here
I'm also 70% sure that each group is kills-3 from each mafia.

I'm almost 90% sure that Monoxide is scum here from that clue. I'm also pretty sure 3clipse is mafia, as we see the 3 theme again (three men burst into the room).

Incognito's killer I'm 90% sure is Hyperbola. The mafia in question dives down, under Incognito, and back up. Sure it may be more of a parabola, but the weirdness is clearly a clue, and it could very well be a hyperbola.

That's all I know. in the meantime i suggest we kill Monoxide, 3clipse, and Hyperbola.

Yeah, I read it.

And
Incognito began to get into a brawl with his opponent, sending blows back and forth. The fight lasted only moments though, as the mafia dropped down, and darted under Incognito’s assault, and as rose behind the town member, he let his wire fly around [g]incognito’s[/g] throat, and with a bit of work, incognitos head was rolling along the floor.

3 lions was hugging the back wall, trying to avoid each attack , but the man he was fighting was phased by the cowardice, he held a lance up then charged, sliding his weapon easily into [g]3 lions[/g] ribcage, leaving the man sprawled in a bloody heap.

I think these better apply to Monoxide. If you look at his icon its this
[image loading]

My logic here is that while both clues most likely do NOT point to him, I would guess that at least one could.

If we look at this first one, it says that the suspect mafioso dropped down and darted under incognito's assault the DT in the pic seems to move in a fast motion. If we think a little more the fight lasted only moments, generally when you fight a DT the fight ends quick. It has low life and high attack. Kills drones fast and has a blade that could sever a head. However I also don't know how the wire fits in. That's the only part that wouldn't fit in, however the head rolling could correlate with a DT slash? Just a thought.

The second one was also a vague reference to a DT, it could refer to the DTs sword as a lance I would think. Also when you kill a drone it leaves a bloody mess similar to girls maxy pad on her period.

The hyperbola one is good I suppose, I don't think its as strong, but whatever you think. I admit to not have much attention to previous days clues because I was lazy and didn't feel like clue interpreting, but I read that one related to suicide or accidental death? Which can link to Monoxide as well.

The only thing I noticed that contradicts this is some of the clues seem to repeat, like the Arrow one. I am trying to figure out how hes writing clues, hopefully not too little too late.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 07 2009 06:58 GMT
#1017
On May 07 2009 12:34 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2009 07:46 Caller wrote:
I'm 70% sure that the CK used a cluecheck here
I'm also 70% sure that each group is kills-3 from each mafia.

I'm almost 90% sure that Monoxide is scum here from that clue. I'm also pretty sure 3clipse is mafia, as we see the 3 theme again (three men burst into the room).

Incognito's killer I'm 90% sure is Hyperbola. The mafia in question dives down, under Incognito, and back up. Sure it may be more of a parabola, but the weirdness is clearly a clue, and it could very well be a hyperbola.

That's all I know. in the meantime i suggest we kill Monoxide, 3clipse, and Hyperbola.

Yeah, I read it.

And
Show nested quote +
Incognito began to get into a brawl with his opponent, sending blows back and forth. The fight lasted only moments though, as the mafia dropped down, and darted under Incognito’s assault, and as rose behind the town member, he let his wire fly around [g]incognito’s[/g] throat, and with a bit of work, incognitos head was rolling along the floor.

3 lions was hugging the back wall, trying to avoid each attack , but the man he was fighting was phased by the cowardice, he held a lance up then charged, sliding his weapon easily into [g]3 lions[/g] ribcage, leaving the man sprawled in a bloody heap.

I think these better apply to Monoxide. If you look at his icon its this
[image loading]

My logic here is that while both clues most likely do NOT point to him, I would guess that at least one could.

If we look at this first one, it says that the suspect mafioso dropped down and darted under incognito's assault the DT in the pic seems to move in a fast motion. If we think a little more the fight lasted only moments, generally when you fight a DT the fight ends quick. It has low life and high attack. Kills drones fast and has a blade that could sever a head. However I also don't know how the wire fits in. That's the only part that wouldn't fit in, however the head rolling could correlate with a DT slash? Just a thought.

The second one was also a vague reference to a DT, it could refer to the DTs sword as a lance I would think. Also when you kill a drone it leaves a bloody mess similar to girls maxy pad on her period.

The hyperbola one is good I suppose, I don't think its as strong, but whatever you think. I admit to not have much attention to previous days clues because I was lazy and didn't feel like clue interpreting, but I read that one related to suicide or accidental death? Which can link to Monoxide as well.

The only thing I noticed that contradicts this is some of the clues seem to repeat, like the Arrow one. I am trying to figure out how hes writing clues, hopefully not too little too late.


I think the second clue is a better one for monoxide. Consider: the person was "phased," and "charged." Phase-in is what Protoss ground units do in Starcraft II, as Charge is an ability Zealots have in SC II. Monoxide's picture is clearly a Zealot from Starcraft II. Judging from BC's clue about me, which describes something about the person's name or profile (i.e. shaking hand + wide eyes = terrified) I think this clue fits here.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-07 07:09:43
May 07 2009 07:07 GMT
#1018
[image loading]
Night 4

The town angrily dragged the beegee singing qatol up to the gallows, where he was hung. after a time his body colour changed, the town looked in awe at qatol


Night roles send in your abilities, and town has double lynch enacted for following morning
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 07 2009 07:09 GMT
#1019
Holyfuckthecolors
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 07 2009 07:10 GMT
#1020
wow you guys are unbelievably stupid
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings54
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 174
ViBE153
ProTech140
SpeCial 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13775
Artosis 562
PianO 31
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm169
canceldota124
League of Legends
Doublelift4018
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1621
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe110
Other Games
summit1g6645
shahzam601
Day[9].tv481
C9.Mang0330
Maynarde88
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV159
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 45
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP30
• RyuSc2 28
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur594
• Day9tv481
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 13m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.