• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:56
CEST 12:56
KST 19:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7851 users

Mafia VII - GG - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 75 Next
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-07 13:03:08
May 07 2009 12:54 GMT
#1041
On May 07 2009 21:34 Camlito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2009 21:21 Mynock wrote:
On May 07 2009 19:10 Ace wrote:
I think honestly you guys should just end the game. Give up. As a town you are just so bad it's not even worth reading the game any more. QUIT.


Maybe u're right. It's about Alt-q-q time here. It was a pathetic round. Every Townie I had some contact with this game was working AGAINST the Town despite their best intentions.


Too bad you didn't bother reading what i posted after my big post.


Hum, I'm not sure I know what post you're referring to. Your post right after your "essay" is:

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2009 00:33 Camlito wrote:
Sorry i miss some of the posts in this thread, mikeymoo. I'll just put him there then.


Edit: Oh, but I don't mean EVERY Townie. Just the ones that contacted me, or I contacted them In this thread there were some good points made, not too many people listened to those tho.
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-07 13:02:53
May 07 2009 13:01 GMT
#1042
Will PM you ^^
sAviOr...
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 07 2009 13:28 GMT
#1043
LOL i like how dead players propose more discussion than alive ones.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
May 07 2009 13:38 GMT
#1044
Godfather too, damn.
♞
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 07 2009 15:28 GMT
#1045
don't BS us mynock, I'm obviously not mafia :D there is however WAY too many clues referring to you. In the last day there was the one which seems to reference your name mynock. When I googled that it looked a lot like a bat which I can be associated with vampires and all one person saw was something with sharp teeth before it ripped their throat open.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 07 2009 15:28 GMT
#1046
Also do we have a double lynch for today? He didn't post it but we all should of voted it :/
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 07 2009 15:38 GMT
#1047
On May 08 2009 00:28 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
Also do we have a double lynch for today? He didn't post it but we all should of voted it :/

Yeah double lynch triggered but i doubt it would be enough. Also im thinking you and me wont be able to vote. Or maybe just me jajaja.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 07 2009 16:49 GMT
#1048
haha you think they are finally going to kill us? I wouldn't be surprised either. lol we could be two of like four active townies, rest are just mafia :D
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
May 07 2009 17:07 GMT
#1049
On May 08 2009 00:28 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
don't BS us mynock, I'm obviously not mafia :D there is however WAY too many clues referring to you. In the last day there was the one which seems to reference your name mynock. When I googled that it looked a lot like a bat which I can be associated with vampires and all one person saw was something with sharp teeth before it ripped their throat open.


Like I posted previously (look at the pic), mynocks have no teeth .

But I agree, several clues can be associated with me. However, if that's all u're going to go by, u're playing this game wrong

Doesn't seem like Mafia is going to hit me here since I'm under suspicion. At the end I'll be left on the streets of a dead Town I think

Anyway, if I die tonight all I can say is lynch or hit Ver. I have no idea how you guys still let him live, but then again I never understood how you let Qatol use u like a bunch of tools either.
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 07 2009 18:00 GMT
#1050
Oh by the way I would disregard Qatol's list of people to protect. To the people thinking on too low a level, they might suspect that his list has some mafia members on it. However, he posted that knowing that most the town thought he was mafia. There are probably a couple mafia members on it, but definitely not the majority.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 07 2009 18:10 GMT
#1051
On May 08 2009 03:00 mikeymoo wrote:
Oh by the way I would disregard Qatol's list of people to protect. To the people thinking on too low a level, they might suspect that his list has some mafia members on it. However, he posted that knowing that most the town thought he was mafia. There are probably a couple mafia members on it, but definitely not the majority.


Have you not notice yet that the medic list IS the hit list?
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 07 2009 18:28 GMT
#1052
Regardless, it is not a big factor.
After next Day, the Mafia should start focusing on each other, as 90% of active Townies are already dead.
靈魂交響曲
t_co
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States702 Posts
May 07 2009 18:57 GMT
#1053
Kill Chuiu.

Kill Chuiu and Dreamflower.

Trust me on this.
"Look, don't congratulate us when we buy a company, congratulate us when we sell it. Because any fool can overpay and buy a company, so long as there is money to buy it." --Henry Kravis
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 07 2009 19:04 GMT
#1054
As long as we lynch ver I sell my second vote. If im alive.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
May 07 2009 20:00 GMT
#1055
On May 08 2009 03:57 t_co wrote:
Kill Chuiu.

Kill Chuiu and Dreamflower.

Trust me on this.


Both Chuiu and Dreamflower are inactive, among them Chuiu looks like the more fish one. What about Dreamflower?

Also, I hope any remaining medics are on Malongo.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
May 07 2009 20:24 GMT
#1056
I'm inactive now? I started posting and even voted.
♞
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
May 07 2009 20:41 GMT
#1057
I'm not inactive, but I have been quiet since the last lynch. Since then, I've felt unqualified to say anything because my reasoning powers have proven to be too faulty to be trusted. I believe t_co's suspicion of me derives from my voting pattern, which he thinks looks suspiciously close to Qatol's. However, I've explained my reasoning for voting the way I have about seven or eight pages ago, and I can attest that I arrived at every decision for voting by myself on reasons that made sense to me at the time. In retrospect, this was clearly an extremely dumb course to follow.

Just because I'm a gullible townie, though, doesn't mean I should be killed. That would be a waste of a vigi hit or lynch when both are more crucial to us than ever.
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 07 2009 20:43 GMT
#1058
On May 08 2009 05:00 Mynock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2009 03:57 t_co wrote:
Kill Chuiu.

Kill Chuiu and Dreamflower.

Trust me on this.


Both Chuiu and Dreamflower are inactive, among them Chuiu looks like the more fish one. What about Dreamflower?

Also, I hope any remaining medics are on Malongo.

I dont know if i played incredibly well so everyone still alive knows im townie side or incredibly bad...
(:
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 07 2009 20:47 GMT
#1059
Tomorrow, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lynch Monoxide AND Hyperbola.

It would be most appreciated.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
May 07 2009 20:55 GMT
#1060
Hey although I'm dead I'd like to offer a congratulations to the town for killing the Godfather and MOST OBVIOUS MAFIA CANDIDATE
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko217
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32601
Calm 4877
Rain 2482
Bisu 1039
Hyuk 1023
FanTaSy 710
Jaedong 437
Soma 323
Horang2 322
Rush 295
[ Show more ]
BeSt 253
Zeus 248
Stork 216
Mong 167
Larva 118
ZerO 111
Mini 102
Light 78
Pusan 75
Mind 74
Barracks 49
910 48
ToSsGirL 47
Snow 42
Sexy 36
Shinee 34
Killer 33
NaDa 32
Free 22
sorry 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Noble 13
Terrorterran 9
sSak 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5624
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1201
byalli925
shoxiejesuss650
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
gofns41279
singsing1657
dupreeh340
crisheroes305
B2W.Neo67
ZerO(Twitch)6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2169
Other Games
• WagamamaTV109
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 4m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.