• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:57
CEST 12:57
KST 19:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7734 users

Mafia VII - GG - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 75 Next
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
May 06 2009 23:07 GMT
#981
Also, don't leave out Tricode when contemplating all the "3" clues.

Btw, it's a pretty bad sign if you see me clue-analyzing. Means Town is in shit.
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
May 06 2009 23:09 GMT
#982
He looked up at the man who walked through the threshold, and saw a visor across his eyes


This is Ver.
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-06 23:20:23
May 06 2009 23:20 GMT
#983
On May 07 2009 07:51 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2009 07:48 Mynock wrote:
Will a Vigi finally hit Ver here? Goddamit.

mynock you could be scum here you could be that teeth-like the mynocks from star wars


No teeth on a mynock.

[image loading]
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
May 06 2009 23:20 GMT
#984
@ Mynock Uh, how is that ver?

Second, I'll agree with the visor thing for you and LucasWoJ

I am putting my analysis together, and I think you might be mafia Mynock, though Lucas might be also.

I am going to continue my analysis and then bring it to light.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
May 06 2009 23:24 GMT
#985
On May 07 2009 08:20 Tricode wrote:
@ Mynock Uh, how is that ver?

Second, I'll agree with the visor thing for you and LucasWoJ

I am putting my analysis together, and I think you might be mafia Mynock, though Lucas might be also.

I am going to continue my analysis and then bring it to light.


Ver -> see -> visor.

I agree it applies to me too tho.
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
May 06 2009 23:25 GMT
#986
For reasons Incognito points to these people from his own investigations that he suspects could be mafia.

Since I am still alive, I am going to go hardcore before my turn comes up.

Here are some Incognito's final pms.

From: Incognito
Subject: Mafia
Date: 5/5/09 15:53
I'm 80% sure I will die tonight. Please actively pursue:

Ver
3clipse
Mynock
HeavOnEarth - maybe
Qatol
Chuiu


From: Incognito
Subject: Re: In case I die:
Date: 5/5/09 14:18
Also if I die Mynock and Qatol are VERY STRONG suspects for mafia.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 06 2009 23:27 GMT
#987
Uff Da
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
May 06 2009 23:31 GMT
#988
Hey Qatol, isn't uff da something that a clumsy person would say when they trip or something to that extent.

At least that's what i am reading in a google search.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
May 06 2009 23:34 GMT
#989
On May 07 2009 08:31 Tricode wrote:
Hey Qatol, isn't uff da something that a clumsy person would say when they trip or something to that extent.

At least that's what i am reading in a google search.


Amazing. You're still "suspecting" Qatol?
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-06 23:40:30
May 06 2009 23:37 GMT
#990
On May 07 2009 08:31 Tricode wrote:
Hey Qatol, isn't uff da something that a clumsy person would say when they trip or something to that extent.

At least that's what i am reading in a google search.



For the last time, that clue does not connect to me.
Uff Da
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-06 23:38:39
May 06 2009 23:38 GMT
#991
@mynock Actually no, I'm voting for him.


Though I just mad at myself for not noting that Uff Da before.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
May 06 2009 23:39 GMT
#992
I always found it interesting how certain people are able to get into their roles in a Mafia game.

Relax Qatol, it's just a game. You're not Al Capone. The world won't go down under once your character is out of the game.
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
May 06 2009 23:41 GMT
#993
On May 07 2009 08:38 Tricode wrote:
@mynock Actually no, I'm voting for him.


Though I just mad at myself for not noting that Uff Da before.


Then surely you didn't notice when Qatol admitted he's Mafia, right?
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
May 06 2009 23:45 GMT
#994
On May 07 2009 08:36 Tricode wrote:
I vote for Qatol. (reason) I don't know where Qatol's night 3 medic list game from. but it is freaken odd that it has all the people that were killed that night! Also Uff Da is something someone can say when they do a clumsy act like tripping. Also I do find his decisions odd.

(My vote is subject to change)

I vote for double lynch (reasoning) I think enough evidence is piling up where we can catch a few more mafia.


I want a suicide option next game please.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 06 2009 23:48 GMT
#995
I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to "miss" Qatol's post if they just skim through it.
Sad but true.

Also, there has been a minor (major?) incident. I guess BC will announce it after the game.
靈魂交響曲
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 06 2009 23:49 GMT
#996
On May 07 2009 08:48 Fishball wrote:
I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to "miss" Qatol's post if they just skim through it.
Sad but true.

Also, there has been a minor (major?) incident. I guess BC will announce it after the game.



It will be mentioned at game end.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
May 06 2009 23:50 GMT
#997
Qatol, woops i completely forgot all about that!
Sorry about that.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
May 06 2009 23:55 GMT
#998
On May 07 2009 08:49 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2009 08:48 Fishball wrote:
I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to "miss" Qatol's post if they just skim through it.
Sad but true.

Also, there has been a minor (major?) incident. I guess BC will announce it after the game.



It will be mentioned at game end.


Yeah, heard about it, no details tho. I guess no game can be held without one :/
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 07 2009 00:00 GMT
#999
On May 07 2009 08:55 Mynock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2009 08:49 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 07 2009 08:48 Fishball wrote:
I'm pretty sure a lot of people are going to "miss" Qatol's post if they just skim through it.
Sad but true.

Also, there has been a minor (major?) incident. I guess BC will announce it after the game.



It will be mentioned at game end.


Yeah, heard about it, no details tho. I guess no game can be held without one :/



yeah, My cohost has been absent the entire game to help at all. Management of everything becomes alot more tedious alone.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 07 2009 00:00 GMT
#1000
Yeah Caller. Like the mistake in your game. That you never told anyone about ^^
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko217
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32601
Calm 4877
Rain 2482
Bisu 1039
Hyuk 1023
FanTaSy 710
Jaedong 437
Soma 323
Horang2 322
Rush 295
[ Show more ]
BeSt 253
Zeus 248
Stork 216
Mong 167
Larva 118
ZerO 111
Mini 102
Light 78
Pusan 75
Mind 74
Barracks 49
910 48
ToSsGirL 47
Snow 42
Sexy 36
Shinee 34
Killer 33
NaDa 32
Free 22
sorry 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Noble 13
Terrorterran 9
sSak 7
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5624
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1201
byalli925
shoxiejesuss650
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
gofns41279
singsing1657
dupreeh340
crisheroes305
B2W.Neo67
ZerO(Twitch)6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2169
Other Games
• WagamamaTV109
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 3m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 3m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.