• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:25
CEST 03:25
KST 10:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

Mafia VII - GG - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 75 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 30 2009 13:41 GMT
#681
I didn't tell those people to vote for her. Go ahead, read all my posts. I dare you.

Anyone questioning me looks suspect right now. Mafia would easily try to pin this on me even though they are the ones that threw her in the grave.

*does a little dance*
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
April 30 2009 13:42 GMT
#682
There are a few people's argument that, to me, seems really forced.
In my book, these people are either Mafia working their agenda to persuade town, or individuals that aren't really good with logical thinking.
I'm not saying L for example, is 100% Mafia, but I've mentioned briefly that his arguments just don't really fit right, and this was before Ver was lynched.
Let's see what happens next Day.
靈魂交響曲
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
April 30 2009 13:43 GMT
#683
@Ace, no but you did help take the heat off jeejee and also help bring suspicion on her. She even mentioned

On April 28 2009 12:00 Versatile wrote:
Let me explain about Ace.

He thinks he's a great mafia player. He kinda is. But I know his playing style, and I've already caught one of his tells; he's done in a few of the conversations we've had already. I'm not going to tell you all what it is because if I did.....well, would I still be special? (just a lil' sarcasm, folks).

The only reason I didn't raise the red flag before is because I didn't want to alarm him and cause my death even faster.

Secondly, I've been talking to Ace on and off for days. He is one person who can confirm I didn't even know the game started until more than 48hrs into it. He chose not to do that though. Instead, he chose to add to the suspicion of me, and didn't bother to tell you all that we've had other conversations, so it is definitely not unusually for me to be on another board and not this one. Hell, I only come here for mafia.

Either way, I'm perfectly content with dying. Hopefully though, someone pays attention to my posts afterward.


Plus she was willing to bet her left tittay.

I would go further, but Dell has tried to Fuck with me and I have to drop off a package to ups. Then i got my Spanish exam to look forward to >< So i may reply or i may not. It all depends on my procrastination.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 30 2009 13:59 GMT
#684
Dell ftl.

seriously they fucking have some overpriced shit :/
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
April 30 2009 14:15 GMT
#685
Sometimes yeah. But they come with High Quality products. The fucking problem is their customer service.

Their customer service is filled with giant turds that they some how brought life to...like Dr. Frankenstein's creation, except with out a brain or care.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
April 30 2009 14:15 GMT
#686
On April 30 2009 22:41 Ace wrote:
I didn't tell those people to vote for her. Go ahead, read all my posts. I dare you.

Anyone questioning me looks suspect right now. Mafia would easily try to pin this on me even though they are the ones that threw her in the grave.

*does a little dance*


I didn't say you told anyone to vote for her.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 30 2009 14:30 GMT
#687
yawnn :D So who are primary targets now? QS, Monoxide, Qatol?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
April 30 2009 18:57 GMT
#688
On April 30 2009 23:30 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
yawnn :D So who are primary targets now? QS, Monoxide, Qatol?

I like qatol

the problem is dts cant check him because he just shows up as mayor (I think)
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
April 30 2009 19:10 GMT
#689
:\
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
April 30 2009 19:16 GMT
#690
does anyone have a summary of the day 2 clue analysis saved?

I'm lazy and don't want to go hunting for them.
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
April 30 2009 19:27 GMT
#691
You would be wasting your time investigating him.

Would everyone stop calling Versatile Ver? Ver is Ver.

Versatile got lynched for one reason alone. Pretending to be inactive and playing sloppy. We have more than enough to go on already and I'm livid people ousted her when we had more to go on with the other targets.

I didn't expect her to get lynched. I assumed JeeJee would. I've been busy working. Anyway, I'd look the other way guys.

Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
April 30 2009 19:44 GMT
#692
@Vivi57. Page 1 can redirect you to day 1 and 2 clues.

Day 2 clues are on page 18
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
April 30 2009 19:54 GMT
#693
HEY! Before our 24 hours are up! We need to make a defense plain and give meds recommendations of who to protect. Even if it is a bit from the last list. Let's keep trying to be organized about what we should do and what our plans are.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
April 30 2009 19:57 GMT
#694
I'm headed to spanish class. Wish me luck on my exam. I will be on tonight >< but i should be doing my best to not procrastinate this time >< i have to do my documentary editing and make sure it gets done ><

Later all.
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
April 30 2009 20:50 GMT
#695
I've mentioned briefly that his arguments just don't really fit right, and this was before Ver was lynched.
I don't see how calling out the shadiest defense I've ever seen is 'not fitting right'. But feel free to PM me why you think it was forced.

In retrospect with the blue popping up it looks different, but without that knowledge the way versatile was playing compared to previous games and compared to other players was obviously off to the point of making her the number 1 candidate by far.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
April 30 2009 20:58 GMT
#696
Showtime, what exactly did we have to go on besides a snide remark between her and ace and JeeJee being mentioned in a PM? I mean, I'd have been fine if someone else put a solid case together against someone else, but no one really did. All I really saw was a very weak case against JeeJee and a better target in versatile and even in retrospect I think it was fair to call her out like i did.

Also: Exams are done for me :D
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
April 30 2009 21:13 GMT
#697
I didn't really like the case against versatile, but I agree that it's better than the one against jeejee

I still would have liked quickstriker better...
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 30 2009 22:47 GMT
#698
On April 28 2009 14:51 Qatol wrote:
I have decided to switch my votes to Versatile because we learn more from her lynch than anyone else's. Specifically, it tells us to suspect Ace and myself if she flips green/blue.

She turned blue. That sucks. Remember that the point of lynching her if she didn't turn red was to get information. I should be a suspect now as well as Ace.

Anyways, to the more pressing items.
The medic list:
Ver - Probably the best behavioral analyst the town has.
semioldguy - I was quite impressed with the way he managed the town last game. Strong player.
camlito - One of the better players in the town.
showtime! - He is active and smart. Very dangerous for the mafia to leave alive.
LTT - I have worked with him closely in several games. He was my biggest help for setting up the mass hatter bombings.
Caller - Strong player, has been a leader in several games.

You should have noticed that everyone on my list from last night is still alive. That is because this method works. You should also notice that I switched out Ace for Caller. This is because Ace is a big suspect right now. Suspects shouldn't be protected for 2 reasons:
1. If that player is NOT mafia, the mafia will likely avoid hitting him in the hopes that the town will lynch/vigi hit that player.
2. A vigilante may want to hit that player.

Detectives: you should be using a rolecheck tonight. Choose someone you think is likely to be guilty. Do NOT choose me (I show up as mayor). If you find a red with your check, try to find a mouth. If you find a non-red, they can still be the godfather. Please don't expose yourself to them.

Again, if anyone has any problems with any of this, I am open to comments/concerns. Persuade me!
Uff Da
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 01 2009 02:43 GMT
#699
what? How am I suspect? Ok town its obvious as fuck Qatol is mafia.

NO ONE listen to his medic list. No one. Qatol is mafia for sure because how can I be a suspect when I haven't done anything wrong? I didn't even vote for Versatile to die and I'm betting that the people that voted for her and the people on his bullshit medic list are mafia. DO NOT LISTEN TO QATOL. THE MAYOR IS MAFIA DO NOT FALL FOR HIS SHIT
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 01 2009 03:03 GMT
#700
ACE POST FUCKING REASONING BESIDES BEHAVIOR and maybe Qatol is mafia, but that still doesn't mean you aren't.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings63
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 143
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13110
Artosis 643
Shuttle 540
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm145
League of Legends
Doublelift4613
Counter-Strike
taco 488
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox465
AZ_Axe111
Other Games
summit1g6663
shahzam709
Day[9].tv553
C9.Mang0379
Maynarde148
ViBE120
Trikslyr66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP65
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv553
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 36m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.