• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:25
CEST 23:25
KST 06:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9124 users

[GG] Team Liquid Mafia - Resurrection - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
December 27 2008 21:43 GMT
#1221
On December 28 2008 06:36 Kuja900 wrote:
Qatol i must say you played great you werent on the mafias radar at all well played sir, definetly town mvp.


Thanks, I figured if I managed to fool Ver early on I had it made at least for a little while. I thought I was pretty much golden when Caller sent me a PM of a conversation between himself and Ver somewhere along these lines: (I'm not going to find it, I got like 280 PMs from this game and I'm not looking through them all)
Ver: Now that you have come out as a DT, it kinda makes sense why I died so quickly.
Caller: ^^ the person you last expect to be DT is DT
Ver: FUCK I thought Qatol was townie!

After that I just kinda slowly "scaled back my interest" as the game went along, posting less and less and eventually not even voting any more. However, I stayed pretty active behind the scenes, jumping from voice to voice and trying to keep a circle of 3 other players. The thing I was most worried about was that you would silence Ace and kill caller and scaramanga together. At that point I didn't really have many alternatives for people to go talk to. Amusingly, one of the higher people on that last was Clazziquai because Scar was so convinced that he was a vet.
Uff Da
Tensai176
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada2061 Posts
December 27 2008 21:45 GMT
#1222
Yay yay so gg?

Are you starting another one up Bloody Cobbler? That'd be very awesome if you did!
We see things they'll never see
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
December 27 2008 21:46 GMT
#1223
Damnit, I want to make a game of mafia now!

Thoughts on Game:
A) WTF WITH THE CLUES LOL
We didn't pin anybody with the clues at all, lol.
B) DTs are op, even with one dt we still did a shitload of damage, lol.
C) You guys need to get your roles together! Even if you're just a shitty townie, say and do shit to cover for your blue brothers (haha)!
D) Mafia came back from a shit situation, lol.

I think that if BC is tired I would be willing to organize a game this time around ^^

i'll probably need help from one or two people though T_T
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-27 22:16:38
December 27 2008 21:53 GMT
#1224
Btw, ShadowDrgn, you were not killed because of your name. The strongest analysis we had against you was actually with your FPS quote.

From Caller/ my analysis:
i have a link for shadowdrgn to apophosis
first he fires two shots into the knees
-plays fps
then he lets time do its work
-plays mmorpgs
add the shadows and his sketchy behavior and we have our shadowdrgn

When I saw that Apophis got a headshot the day he (dinmsab) died, I just assumed that it was another FPS reference and had Scar oust you as Apophis without reading the vigi hit carefully enough. At that point, someone else linked you decently well to Kali I thought and so I decided it wasn't worth waiting for Amber to move the bomb.
Uff Da
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 27 2008 22:22 GMT
#1225
On December 28 2008 06:43 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2008 06:36 Kuja900 wrote:
Qatol i must say you played great you werent on the mafias radar at all well played sir, definetly town mvp.


Thanks, I figured if I managed to fool Ver early on I had it made at least for a little while. I thought I was pretty much golden when Caller sent me a PM of a conversation between himself and Ver somewhere along these lines: (I'm not going to find it, I got like 280 PMs from this game and I'm not looking through them all)
Ver: Now that you have come out as a DT, it kinda makes sense why I died so quickly.
Caller: ^^ the person you last expect to be DT is DT
Ver: FUCK I thought Qatol was townie!

After that I just kinda slowly "scaled back my interest" as the game went along, posting less and less and eventually not even voting any more. However, I stayed pretty active behind the scenes, jumping from voice to voice and trying to keep a circle of 3 other players. The thing I was most worried about was that you would silence Ace and kill caller and scaramanga together. At that point I didn't really have many alternatives for people to go talk to. Amusingly, one of the higher people on that last was Clazziquai because Scar was so convinced that he was a vet.


Yeah Qatol did amazing. Not only did he keep himself off a list he likely would've been on but he also chose some great votelists and did a ton of damage.

Here is the pm's sent from me/caller and me/qatol (warning extremely hilarious)


+ Show Spoiler [Qatol and me] +
Haha it's ok. You can't help what role you got. Sucks that you didn't really get a chance to play this time though. Oh well, I guess we can try to team up next time.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Sorry :/

I wanted to make up to you getting screwed over last time by me but I guess it's not meant to be so the moment I got mafia.

At least this premature lynch garbage saved you from my attempts at manipulation

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Ok so I'm trying to think up a way to defend you in the thread but honestly nothing is coming to mind that hasn't already been said. I think the argument might have just become too complex for me haha. It seems like every hour another layer of complexity is added to the argument. Dunno, I guess the thread is lively at least.

Anyways, do you have any more leads on potential mafiosos?
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
I'm still writing up my post. I had just checked in today (which is why I havent responded to you).

As for Caller, he is acting like he did last game. However, this is strange because at the end of last game he told me specifically in PM that he would stay silent like Plexa does in order to keep safe/get later analysis. So it's weird that he's breaking with that.

But it's too early to say anything for sure. Keep him on the watchlist.

I'll pm you with stuff after I finish my defense.


-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Yeah this "DT says vote for Ver" thing seems so fishy and out of the blue. I guess I could post a list of suspects for you if you die. Or we can do some analysis now if we work quickly.

What do you think about Caller as a suspect? It seems to me like he is trying to be VERY active in posting analysis but there just isn't anything to really analyze in 1 post (especially since it looks like the clues are going to be individual sentences or something). It seems to me that this analysis is pretty likely to be fake.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
I would certainly be up for doing this, as I too feel bad about what happened last game.

It seems that I have some annoying matters to take care of first though sigh

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Ok so new mafia game without a fake list from ShadowDrgn naming me as a mafia. Want to try and team up to do some analysis/ bounce around ideas?


+ Show Spoiler [Caller and me] +
hahaha you should see me when im mafia ^^

here's what happened.
i'm chilling, thinking im going to get myself owned like i did in mafia 3 (where i died first turn lol)
then scaramanga approaches me, overenthusiastic as usual, and is like yo qatol just told me and ace that ver is red
i was like WTF and then i was like sup qatol and qatol was like goddamit scaramanga gave me away again
then i was like hmm i should be quiet so i shut up and let ace announce to everybody that u were scummy
then i faked inactive for a bit then i was like hmm they killed two of our dts hmm
then i "leaked" data to make it seem like i knew what i was talking about
then i decided to fake claim to get them to suicide me
i did it ostenibly so i could get medic support
i told all the medics that i have a medic protecting me so none of them are protecting me tonight. hopefully mafia is stupid and sends suicide bomber hahaha


-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
rofl what everything makes no sense now. It seems so random for Ace to say 'a little birdie' unless you told him to or something. But that would've meant you and Ace were in communication before that happened BUT you never pmed me at all. I was inactive for a bit (half faking half real) and didn't post.

drats i thought i had it all figured out.

so did camlito pm ace or this other dt or did they both?

And qatol is the real DT? holy crap he played me so hard. He sent me a message asking to work together, then when I responded before I defended myself he said he didn't know how to defend me. ZiZi yO

A rather nice play you did btw. While I thought you/ace arguing in public was fake your roleclaim fit after Ace did his.
-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
lololololol

well you're dead right so you better not be telling nobody

but i'm faking it hahahahaha

the real dt is our favorite townie that was on shadowdrgn's list from last game

if u break rules... well... yeah... but still lololol

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
You rolechecked me right?

Why did you rolecheck me over Ace and then pm Ace of all people?

I thought Ace was a DT faking that 'little birdie' the entire time since that's such a bizarre risk to take.

But then again you're the only person that uses 'little birdie' which Ace used when he revealed me so it makes sense HMM WHY DIDNT I SEE THAT EARLIER.

Ohhh man if all 3 dts died first night Ace would've been lynched day 2 lol

Ah well I still found out camlito ^_^


LOL I got owned so hard
Liquipedia
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 27 2008 23:46 GMT
#1226
haha well we weren't stupid, and I wasn't going to blow you up :D I was only going to go bOOm on Ace if I thought I could somehow lure the last medic onto him. But that seemed too difficult, so plan was abandoned. AZ tried getting me to nuke either you are Ace, I can't remember.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
December 27 2008 23:52 GMT
#1227
lol, Caller really went up and made his game.
Geez, so many wannabe hosts nowadays to add whatever roles they like

I just can't stand when he types like this:
"Martyr: Does Martyring things, lol. (1)"

but looking for 72 actives would be a hard task.
靈魂交響曲
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
December 28 2008 01:22 GMT
#1228
On December 28 2008 01:52 Mynock wrote:
Oh, and BC, what 0cz said makes some sense. I spent 10 minutes looking for references to Camulous coming up with nothing. The name was written like this several times, so I thought it must be a specific writing, used in StarGate or something...


I apologize for the mispelling of the Camulus/camulous name it stems from Canadian style of writing. Most endings we use in for instance a word like armour has a U while in the americanized it doesn't. Really just a bad habit, I do apologize.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 28 2008 02:16 GMT
#1229
I didn't have a problem with the writing, seemed just fine to me :/
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
December 28 2008 03:21 GMT
#1230
I never liked Caller's gibberish style of typing.
"I'm just fucking around" he says, sure, maybe, but the overall impression is already deeply built in.

Speaking of which, he owes me some lube up his ass.
靈魂交響曲
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
December 28 2008 18:51 GMT
#1231
Sorry guys. Been away on vacation and I've hardly had any time to check my PC.

GG

From Night 2, I had 7 out of 10 mafia pinned down. :/ The game was pretty balanced in terms of roles, and it is unfortunate that our medics and a few others played ridiculous. A landslide turned into a mudslide.

Chuiu is definitely our best writer. I think it would be best to leave the writing up to him. He's good at balancing clues in terms of blues and reds.

Over the last couple of months I got to know a few people's playing styles better and as new games materialize it got easier for me to do clue analysis. It's nice to see BC and others taking their own intiative, but with some of the clues and list checks the game just isn't as much fun.


I'm rambling. GeeGee.

Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
December 31 2008 03:22 GMT
#1232
Wow.

I come back after being gone a week and find out our clue analysis was COMPLETELY wrong.

Got rebirthoflegend down, but that was pinning him on the wrong person.

Kuja I was just as sure as you that you were camulus.


Missed caller's game so I'll have to wait around for the next one.
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Prev 1 60 61 62
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech169
RuFF_SC2 114
Nina 99
Liquid`TLO 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17944
firebathero 90
PianO 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever272
canceldota49
League of Legends
Doublelift3345
Counter-Strike
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu912
Other Games
summit1g5339
FrodaN1260
shahzam507
mouzStarbuck273
ToD267
B2W.Neo259
C9.Mang0228
RotterdaM96
Mew2King51
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile147
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1204
• Shiphtur627
Upcoming Events
OSC
50m
Replay Cast
1h 35m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.