• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:36
CEST 13:36
KST 20:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8546 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 349 Next
Lysithea
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden204 Posts
March 21 2008 02:20 GMT
#1681
On March 21 2008 10:45 ~OpZ~ wrote:
about roleblock


That's assuming mafia can't roleblock eachother.. can they?
Nothing in the OP says they can't roleblock other mafias. Would be nice if Chuiu could answer this otherwise the grand plan could've been to roleblock ace for "proof" and therefore get a shitload of info on blues.

Theorycrafting again, I'm pretty sure ace is legit myself, just getting my thoughts out there. I'd wait ~½-1day more before I'd completely trust him.
"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." - Muhammad Ali
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 21 2008 02:21 GMT
#1682
On March 21 2008 11:18 SonuvBob wrote:
If Ace isn't roleblocked, it'll show up when he votes tomorrow (6 votes vs 1). It'd be a bad idea to lie about that.

My ninja edit>>> Bob's post...buuuuut I still think more people will listen to him ;__;
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 21 2008 02:22 GMT
#1683
On March 21 2008 11:20 Lysithea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2008 10:45 ~OpZ~ wrote:
about roleblock


That's assuming mafia can't roleblock eachother.. can they?
Nothing in the OP says they can't roleblock other mafias. Would be nice if Chuiu could answer this otherwise the grand plan could've been to roleblock ace for "proof" and therefore get a shitload of info on blues.

Theorycrafting again, I'm pretty sure ace is legit myself, just getting my thoughts out there. I'd wait ~½-1day more before I'd completely trust him.
That wouldn't work, because the detective's still gonna check him out.
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 21 2008 02:23 GMT
#1684
On March 21 2008 11:20 Lysithea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2008 10:45 ~OpZ~ wrote:
about roleblock


That's assuming mafia can't roleblock eachother.. can they?
Nothing in the OP says they can't roleblock other mafias. Would be nice if Chuiu could answer this otherwise the grand plan could've been to roleblock ace for "proof" and therefore get a shitload of info on blues.

Theorycrafting again, I'm pretty sure ace is legit myself, just getting my thoughts out there. I'd wait ~½-1day more before I'd completely trust him.


No...I trust him because his plan. The roleblock is just further proof that he is Townie aligned. I understand they can MOST LIKELY roleblock each other, BUT my point is just saying after no detective posts tomorrow and Ace only has 1 vote, we will see a townie we can trust 100%.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Lysithea
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden204 Posts
March 21 2008 02:27 GMT
#1685
not 100% but yeah most probably , I know I'm trusting him by then. Anyway, 3:26 time to sleep.
(I've been f5ing this thread like crazy, nothing to do + forum game = ???)
"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." - Muhammad Ali
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 21 2008 02:31 GMT
#1686
100% After Day Starts...Lol
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
NatsuTerran
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States364 Posts
March 21 2008 02:33 GMT
#1687
omfg I just opened the thread and I am now > 30 pages behind... I'm really starting to think having this many people is a bad idea T__T
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
March 21 2008 02:35 GMT
#1688
I always check the thread when I wake up, after get home from school, and before I go to sleep. It's not that bad; at most, I have to read eight or so pages.
Moderator
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-21 02:52:12
March 21 2008 02:51 GMT
#1689
I was reading the day post again and found that it said the word gut twice. So I decided to look up the word just in case it has some other meaning I wasn't aware of. So, when I looked it up I found this definition at dictionary.com:
grand unified theory
n. Abbr. GUT
A theory of elementary forces that unites the weak, strong, electromagnetic, and gravitational interactions into one field theory and views the known interactions as low-energy manifestations of a single unified interaction.

Then I realized that grand was used in the same sentence gut was used in.

Enigma ran his hand through his hair and said "So we're going to gut this town clean and take it over, eh? No more of this bullshit protection, thats grand!"

Oh course, this is most likely to be way off, but I decided to post it anyways.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 21 2008 02:55 GMT
#1690
On March 21 2008 11:51 Chezinu wrote:
I was reading the day post again and found that it said the word gut twice. So I decided to look up the word just in case it has some other meaning I wasn't aware of. So, when I looked it up I found this definition at dictionary.com:
grand unified theory
n. Abbr. GUT
A theory of elementary forces that unites the weak, strong, electromagnetic, and gravitational interactions into one field theory and views the known interactions as low-energy manifestations of a single unified interaction.

Then I realized that grand was used in the same sentence gut was used in.

Enigma ran his hand through his hair and said "So we're going to gut this town clean and take it over, eh? No more of this bullshit protection, thats grand!"

Oh course, this is most likely to be way off, but I decided to post it anyways.


...Empyrean?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 21 2008 02:56 GMT
#1691
On March 21 2008 11:51 Chezinu wrote:
I was reading the day post again and found that it said the word gut twice. So I decided to look up the word just in case it has some other meaning I wasn't aware of. So, when I looked it up I found this definition at dictionary.com:
grand unified theory
n. Abbr. GUT
A theory of elementary forces that unites the weak, strong, electromagnetic, and gravitational interactions into one field theory and views the known interactions as low-energy manifestations of a single unified interaction.

Then I realized that grand was used in the same sentence gut was used in.

Enigma ran his hand through his hair and said "So we're going to gut this town clean and take it over, eh? No more of this bullshit protection, thats grand!"

Oh course, this is most likely to be way off, but I decided to post it anyways.


Do you have someone to point it to? otherwise it's nonsense mafia-wise
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
March 21 2008 03:04 GMT
#1692
On March 21 2008 11:18 SonuvBob wrote:
If Ace isn't roleblocked, it'll show up when he votes tomorrow (6 votes vs 1). It'd be a bad idea to lie about that.

It doesn't affect voting.
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 21 2008 03:08 GMT
#1693
On March 21 2008 12:04 ahrara_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2008 11:18 SonuvBob wrote:
If Ace isn't roleblocked, it'll show up when he votes tomorrow (6 votes vs 1). It'd be a bad idea to lie about that.

It doesn't affect voting.

Right to vote isn't affected, meaning he can't stop him from voting...But are we sure the number of votes he gets isn't? Ace said himself he will be limited to only one vote tomorrow.
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-21 03:11:11
March 21 2008 03:10 GMT
#1694
On March 21 2008 12:04 ahrara_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2008 11:18 SonuvBob wrote:
If Ace isn't roleblocked, it'll show up when he votes tomorrow (6 votes vs 1). It'd be a bad idea to lie about that.

It doesn't affect voting.
ehhh...I think Chuiu might have to clear that up. It says that it doesn't affect the right to vote, not how many votes you get.

Edit: damn, beaten by opz
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
March 21 2008 03:12 GMT
#1695
I was just throwing ideas out and just posted just to do it. But the guts could relate to tummy within decafchicken's quote.
"how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?"


lol, clueless in The Prism!
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
March 21 2008 03:14 GMT
#1696
I think a more useful clue to go off of is the Mr. Pink/etc. clues, as they're the most prominent. As last game shows, very obvious clues can lead to very obvious lynchings that we miss because of over-analyzing the clues.
Moderator
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 21 2008 03:16 GMT
#1697
Yeah, maybe
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
March 21 2008 03:17 GMT
#1698
Lol...Believe Emp when he says it...his clues couldn't of been anymore obvious...all about higher powers and what not...
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
March 21 2008 03:57 GMT
#1699
While I personally believe ace is townie, I've had a thought recently about how we shouldn't send in roles yet.

No DTs speaking up is a good sign. But I've recently gotten a PM from a supposed DT who did NOT check ace's validity. I think perhaps we should spend some time to make sure theDts have had time to actually check him. (As in some of them did not scan ace thinking others will, but if one DT scanned someone else maybe more did.)

Also as to no BGs speaking up this does not mean his plan has worked. Ace was given a list of people, and if even ONE of those people are inactive his plan fails (If he is mafia he can change it).
By taking an inactive BG off the list and putting in a mafia he can trick the BGs into thinking that ace is clean when he might not be so none of the BGs will speak up.

Like I said I think he is townie, but we should take some time to make sure that he actually is. For either inactive DTs or BGs to do their job or until chuiu takes out inactive. We have a lot more town than mafia, we can wait another 24 hours or so at least.
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
March 21 2008 04:17 GMT
#1700
On March 21 2008 11:56 HotZhot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2008 11:51 Chezinu wrote:
I was reading the day post again and found that it said the word gut twice. So I decided to look up the word just in case it has some other meaning I wasn't aware of. So, when I looked it up I found this definition at dictionary.com:
grand unified theory
n. Abbr. GUT
A theory of elementary forces that unites the weak, strong, electromagnetic, and gravitational interactions into one field theory and views the known interactions as low-energy manifestations of a single unified interaction.

Then I realized that grand was used in the same sentence gut was used in.

Enigma ran his hand through his hair and said "So we're going to gut this town clean and take it over, eh? No more of this bullshit protection, thats grand!"

Oh course, this is most likely to be way off, but I decided to post it anyways.


Do you have someone to point it to? otherwise it's nonsense mafia-wise


Hollander has an Einstein quote in his sig. Einstein's goal was a grand unified theory of physics.

If that's a clue, it's incredibly good and you're a genius Chezinu.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs ShamelessLIVE!
herO vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings167
SHIN 77
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 317
ByuN 279
OGKoka 270
SHIN 77
MindelVK 24
Railgan 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69554
Calm 10495
Rain 2645
FanTaSy 1006
Bisu 966
soO 880
Soulkey 508
Stork 394
Shuttle 293
Rush 277
[ Show more ]
Soma 218
firebathero 204
Last 153
Light 147
Snow 142
Mind 89
Pusan 74
ToSsGirL 60
Shinee 44
Bale 37
Killer 32
Trap 31
Hm[arnc] 27
hero 26
Mong 26
Sharp 23
Sexy 21
Free 20
zelot 19
yabsab 17
Shine 16
HiyA 14
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
sorry 12
Aegong 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7611
Dendi1
League of Legends
Reynor89
Counter-Strike
x6flipin334
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
gofns33988
singsing2198
byalli620
B2W.Neo296
Pyrionflax259
Chillindude9
ToD2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 102
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV550
League of Legends
• Jankos3251
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 24m
OSC
11h 24m
Replay Cast
11h 24m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.