• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:58
CEST 07:58
KST 14:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7851 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 178

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 349 Next
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
March 31 2008 03:13 GMT
#3541
Well regardless, without Ace, we're basically hopeless :/

Let's just lynch more inactives.
Moderator
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
March 31 2008 03:45 GMT
#3542
Let's have a new election?
Peace~
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
March 31 2008 04:06 GMT
#3543
i hereby announce my candidacy for mayor.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 31 2008 04:12 GMT
#3544
lol, we're not allowed to elect a new mayor

oh and Ace, if you're still reading this, please don't give up on the town yet. People are gonna get pissed off when bad things happen, it's something that we all have to put up with, but we're (at least I am) sorry if our criticisms got to you.
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
March 31 2008 04:19 GMT
#3545
Not an official mayor, but Ace can turn over responsibilities and valuable information to a chosen second-in-command because of his absence. He will still be the official mayor and will have to do mayorly things, but other than that...
Peace~
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
March 31 2008 04:24 GMT
#3546
randombum is the one that has bodyguard protection, so i think he would be good for this
Teamliquidian townie
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-31 04:35:48
March 31 2008 04:24 GMT
#3547
If Ace has really quit (although I don't think he has), the one to replace him would have to be randombum. Because of his bodyguard protection.

Edit: crossposted with nightmare
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 31 2008 04:54 GMT
#3548
I didn't quit, remember I told you guys I would be throwing a party Saturday night (last night).

Got home at about 11am, exhausted. Slept, and had to do a ton of things. I've got class tomorrow so who knows when I'll be very active.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 31 2008 04:56 GMT
#3549
Also, can all the DTs and Medics PM me if they haven't used their abilities yet? I've got a lot of catching up to do.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
d.arkive
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States843 Posts
March 31 2008 06:20 GMT
#3550
Nice to know that Ace still is in the game ^^b
"Refrigerator. Refrigerator, damn you. Refrigerator."~Spiritofthetuna, speaking in Haiku after losing
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
March 31 2008 10:03 GMT
#3551
do we have anything about randombum, guys?
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
March 31 2008 16:32 GMT
#3552
On March 31 2008 13:12 Falcynn wrote:
lol, we're not allowed to elect a new mayor

.


yah so lets be careful before saying we will kill our mayor yes?
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-31 17:35:11
March 31 2008 17:09 GMT
#3553
Yeah, I thought Ace mentioned that earlier to everybody, but I guess nobody caught it

Heee's baaaack. Just like me BD

We were trying to beat London's Guinness World Record for Biggest Pub Crawl in Canada

It was siiiiiiiick

ok so it looks like pink, ghar and chezinu are the only ones who want in on the choose your poison bet game. For those who haven't heard about it:

Prove your street cred!!

Come up with a list of 20 people you think are mafia and challenge anyone in the game to come up with a better one.

Place the stakes: it can be anything! A sig. bet, money, etc.

These bets will be made public to everyone for their viewing pleasure.

Once the game is over and all the mafia are revealed, the person with the most right wins only if they aren't mafia. You have to both be a regular townie.

Note: this is how I found out Ghar was innocent to a certain extent -_-

R.I.P. Ghar

BTW I thought Ace already made it apparent as to why wurm was lynched. It was because he wasn't cooperating and working with us, but against. I guess you could say he wanted to make an example out of him. A few people were in disagreement on this issue, but what's done is done. It's the town that is holding us back just like the last game, so hopefully now everyone will like to cooperate more.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
March 31 2008 18:09 GMT
#3554
cooperate or get lynched...sweet. I'll take that bet...how indepth does it have to be. Is it like just a list or a list and reasoning? And where do I post it or PM it?
BlindAlbino
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Ecuador176 Posts
March 31 2008 19:11 GMT
#3555
I thought mayor supposed be smart
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
March 31 2008 19:48 GMT
#3556
On April 01 2008 04:11 BlindAlbino wrote:
I thought mayor supposed be smart


All you've done in this game is made asinine comments that have no bearing at all on the game.

Anyway, I'd just like to say that I have some reservations about randombum. Obviously, the clues about the bum can relate to either him or bumatlarge, but randombum has been really silent all game. Also, we've had a large proportion of blue deaths - how can that be explained except the clues reporting into randombum who is a mafia? I'm going to be really pissed if I didn't get Pardoner because people joined the HEY GUYS LET'S VOTE FOR RANDOMBUM BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT EMPYREAN THERE! bandwagon.

The same thing could be said about Ace, although there aren't many clues that relate to him. But still, after he gained our trust the first night, he decided to lead us to lynch some townies. It's entirely possible that he only got us to kill one blue so as not to arouse too much suspicion on us.

Just possibilities, though. Very good chance that neither of them are mafia (although if you'd have to ask, I'd suspect Ace more than randombum).
Moderator
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
March 31 2008 20:26 GMT
#3557
On April 01 2008 04:48 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2008 04:11 BlindAlbino wrote:
I thought mayor supposed be smart


All you've done in this game is made asinine comments that have no bearing at all on the game.

Anyway, I'd just like to say that I have some reservations about randombum. Obviously, the clues about the bum can relate to either him or bumatlarge, but randombum has been really silent all game. Also, we've had a large proportion of blue deaths - how can that be explained except the clues reporting into randombum who is a mafia? I'm going to be really pissed if I didn't get Pardoner because people joined the HEY GUYS LET'S VOTE FOR RANDOMBUM BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT EMPYREAN THERE! bandwagon.

The same thing could be said about Ace, although there aren't many clues that relate to him. But still, after he gained our trust the first night, he decided to lead us to lynch some townies. It's entirely possible that he only got us to kill one blue so as not to arouse too much suspicion on us.

Just possibilities, though. Very good chance that neither of them are mafia (although if you'd have to ask, I'd suspect Ace more than randombum).

Randombum has also repeatedly asked for a rolecheck. In my eyes, he isn't likely to bluff that frequently.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 31 2008 21:00 GMT
#3558
On April 01 2008 05:26 CDRdude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2008 04:48 Empyrean wrote:
On April 01 2008 04:11 BlindAlbino wrote:
I thought mayor supposed be smart


All you've done in this game is made asinine comments that have no bearing at all on the game.

Anyway, I'd just like to say that I have some reservations about randombum. Obviously, the clues about the bum can relate to either him or bumatlarge, but randombum has been really silent all game. Also, we've had a large proportion of blue deaths - how can that be explained except the clues reporting into randombum who is a mafia? I'm going to be really pissed if I didn't get Pardoner because people joined the HEY GUYS LET'S VOTE FOR RANDOMBUM BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT EMPYREAN THERE! bandwagon.

The same thing could be said about Ace, although there aren't many clues that relate to him. But still, after he gained our trust the first night, he decided to lead us to lynch some townies. It's entirely possible that he only got us to kill one blue so as not to arouse too much suspicion on us.

Just possibilities, though. Very good chance that neither of them are mafia (although if you'd have to ask, I'd suspect Ace more than randombum).

Randombum has also repeatedly asked for a rolecheck. In my eyes, he isn't likely to bluff that frequently.

Did Ace confirm that he has been rolechecked and clean? I may seem l'm just trying to save my own ass, but since my alternate ego isn't "in" on what the roles are, did they skip him over since he isn't much of a threat to blues?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
March 31 2008 21:25 GMT
#3559
suresh0t, yes pm your list and are you challenging me? what's the wager?

I guess we should leave all lines open until after night 3 so everyone has the same clues to work with.

It is safe to assume he's clean. The DT who was supposed to investigate Ghar never checked in I think. :/
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
~OpZ~
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States3652 Posts
April 01 2008 02:10 GMT
#3560
On April 01 2008 06:00 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2008 05:26 CDRdude wrote:
On April 01 2008 04:48 Empyrean wrote:
On April 01 2008 04:11 BlindAlbino wrote:
I thought mayor supposed be smart


All you've done in this game is made asinine comments that have no bearing at all on the game.

Anyway, I'd just like to say that I have some reservations about randombum. Obviously, the clues about the bum can relate to either him or bumatlarge, but randombum has been really silent all game. Also, we've had a large proportion of blue deaths - how can that be explained except the clues reporting into randombum who is a mafia? I'm going to be really pissed if I didn't get Pardoner because people joined the HEY GUYS LET'S VOTE FOR RANDOMBUM BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT EMPYREAN THERE! bandwagon.

The same thing could be said about Ace, although there aren't many clues that relate to him. But still, after he gained our trust the first night, he decided to lead us to lynch some townies. It's entirely possible that he only got us to kill one blue so as not to arouse too much suspicion on us.

Just possibilities, though. Very good chance that neither of them are mafia (although if you'd have to ask, I'd suspect Ace more than randombum).

Randombum has also repeatedly asked for a rolecheck. In my eyes, he isn't likely to bluff that frequently.

Did Ace confirm that he has been rolechecked and clean? I may seem l'm just trying to save my own ass, but since my alternate ego isn't "in" on what the roles are, did they skip him over since he isn't much of a threat to blues?



You're my next vote to lynch =D
Maybe I could teach Osama that using a plane as a wraith or dropship would be 10x better than using it as a scourge..... ^^; -Flex
Prev 1 176 177 178 179 180 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4723
Leta 1719
Shuttle 697
Shine 42
ZergMaN 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King39
Other Games
summit1g7628
WinterStarcraft615
Sick161
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick490
BasetradeTV191
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1417
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
League of Legends
• Lourlo1041
• Rush839
Other Games
• Shiphtur452
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 2m
Patches Events
9h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 2m
OSC
17h 2m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.