• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10935 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 197

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 280 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2024 10:36 GMT
#3921
Holy fuck how am I not dead then.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 10:37 GMT
#3922
On June 13 2024 19:36 Koshi wrote:
Holy fuck how am I not dead then.

because everyone and their mother thought you are mafia D2.
table for two on a tv tray
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 13 2024 10:37 GMT
#3923
This game is fairly straightforward from now on.

Mafia is in dmb/scott/mocsta with an outside chance of vivax.

Everyone else is much too likely to be town.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2024 10:37 GMT
#3924
On June 13 2024 19:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 19:36 Koshi wrote:
Holy fuck how am I not dead then.

because everyone and their mother thought you are mafia D2.

)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2024 10:38 GMT
#3925
On June 13 2024 19:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I gotta go to work...
Koshi can you be around in like 10 hours?

I think so. I put an alarm 22u30 my local time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2024 10:40 GMT
#3926
On June 13 2024 19:35 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 19:35 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. AZ, Tfrel and Vivax will prefer to vote dmb over Mocsta I think.


No I already said it was Mocsta and Scott.

Dmb if one of those is wrong maybe.

Then somebody will have to look if Sandroba went full bus d1 or just voted scott and was afk.
I had a good night of sleep.
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 13 2024 10:42 GMT
#3927
On June 13 2024 19:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 19:35 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 13 2024 19:35 Koshi wrote:
Anyway. AZ, Tfrel and Vivax will prefer to vote dmb over Mocsta I think.


No I already said it was Mocsta and Scott.

Dmb if one of those is wrong maybe.

Then somebody will have to look if Sandroba went full bus d1 or just voted scott and was afk.


It was distancing probably. He weirdly turned around his Scott read when he got back.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2024 10:45 GMT
#3928
On June 10 2024 22:02 sandroba wrote:
I started by filtering scott, I wanted to see if my read would change from him being likely mafia to inform my reading of the rest of D1. These 2 posts in particular are a strong indication scott is actually townie:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2024 10:16 scott31337 wrote:
On June 09 2024 10:07 rsoultin wrote:
gdit all the votes on kels are making me squirrely now too lolol

and then i wifom the shit out of that and ask what scum does seeing a massive wagon on a scummate

maybe they're just both town but then i'd kinda expect a more even spread

i still wanna lynch sandy -_-

idk what i'd do in scott's position as town with his reads on you mocsta, probably want to talk to you about it at least


Let's think here - rsoul.

Let's play you are town (which I'm thinking)

Let's think I'm town (Which I am)

Let's think AZ is mafia (Which I suspect)

The Keisl3r lynch makes sense in a way if he's mafia? Right? I feel he's given up.

AZ wants to lynch me (town) because his buddy (Mafia) will be lynched otherwise. Get Mafia D1 it's probably GG
!

You have the same mindset (or close) as me D1. It seems so weird!

Now, I've had a few drinks already tonight (Yes) - So I'm not trying to use any outs. I just might not be fully mindset.



This kind of attempt to collaborate and negotiate comes from a townie mindset, extending an olive branch and hoping the other person is not mafia. This comes off as genuine and I believe it's hard to fake, especially having no reason to believe knowing people will pick on this as a town indicator.

Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 10:59 scott31337 wrote:
Scotty's magic N1 post

So - first -

On June 09 2024 12:23 Mocsta wrote:
On June 09 2024 12:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 09 2024 12:17 Vivax wrote:
With the Kelsier flip and if he‘s town, Scott starts becoming useful to mafia.


Of course he is now usefull for mafia... still easy lynch material
I am pretty sure we had t vs t lynch today.
Thats a reason why he will not get nk tonight.
But why do oats think that he wouldn´t get nk?
because im going to jailkeep him


Now I know scum had to have seen this and someone put it in their chat. And I have two theories -

1. Mocsta is the JK and will protect someone tonight (Said oats in the post)
I think this is the most realistic answer - but I do have some doubts.

I believe Mocsta will get shot tonight.

2. Mocsta fakeclaimed
Now Koshi has been going after Mocsta since he joined.
The other thing I want to ask this day also Koshi -
On June 10 2024 07:26 Koshi wrote:
Mocsta is playing very well if mafia.
My initial ping was that I read too many posts from him that didnt help me solve the game. And after reading his filter I didnt change my mind. If I would pnly fead Mocsta his filter I would probably have a very bad grasp on this game. Way worse than for example scott his filter.

And afterwards, you still call him mafia. So if you read his filter, you saw the post - and you still want to lynch him. So that tells me something.
And I'm willing to listen.

Order list - not lynching today
Trfel - Probably still top town. Still thinking things out even at night. I hope he was protected. Very curious who he wants to go after today also.
Koshi - I townread Rsoultin and I really townread Koshi. I want to hear Koshi's thoughts on the above first.
raynpelikoneet - He's asking questions and thinking about the game as well. I did read Trfel's post on him though and is worth reviewing.
Oatsmaster Oats is playing a lot different than his last game, and he also seems to be investigating/scumhunting.
Mocsta - I still feel he's town. Depending on Koshi, this could obviously change.
Vivax He's been acting a little weird N1, but has some good posts here and there.

Weaker
die_meatbaby - I'm still townleaning DMB, and the Vivax/DMB posting feels TvT to me. But you need to step it up and scumhunt today.
marvellosity - This is so tough. I don't know any recent marv games, but back in the day when we played, he was very timid as scum. This marv is not. But this marv also comes up with indifferent scumreads and is in the bed with AZ. So weird.

Would lynch order
Sandroba - enough said. There hasn't been any new posts from Sandroba from my last one.
Alakaslam Filter is very meh. Marv townread, AZ townread, scumread me. Had one okay post and the rest has not been.
AlphaZero A very good player that has my spider senses on alert. A few other townies have a bit of suspicion also on him, but not enough to really matter yet. I'm very curious of who he goes after today.



This type of night post usually comes from townies as well - of course mafia can fake something like this but when they do it normally comes off unnatural and either too low or too high effort. This one hits right to me and seems genuine.

I'm willing to go and say I feel scott is very likely townie and I'm hoping there is obvious mafia that we can focus on today instead.


1) you cant say weirdly because you had sandroba as a townread yesterday. So you cant implicate that it was a weird read to incriminate Scott.

2) is it the post I quoted? Because this is on d2 after thread sentiment changed on scott. That also doesnt count. Because Sandroba had to do this to be able to vote Koshi or rayn or w.e
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2024 10:46 GMT
#3929
Scott is back to tiptoptipperditop town after AZ gave fake reads to incriminate him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 13 2024 10:47 GMT
#3930
DMB/Mocsta feels good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 13 2024 11:19 GMT
#3931
I hate my schedule

Mocstar ogar
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 11:22 GMT
#3932
On June 13 2024 19:46 Koshi wrote:
Scott is back to tiptoptipperditop town after AZ gave fake reads to incriminate him.

I dontthink so entirely.

I however think youre right to think that about AZ.
table for two on a tv tray
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 13 2024 12:04 GMT
#3933
On June 13 2024 19:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 22:02 sandroba wrote:
I started by filtering scott, I wanted to see if my read would change from him being likely mafia to inform my reading of the rest of D1. These 2 posts in particular are a strong indication scott is actually townie:
On June 09 2024 10:16 scott31337 wrote:
On June 09 2024 10:07 rsoultin wrote:
gdit all the votes on kels are making me squirrely now too lolol

and then i wifom the shit out of that and ask what scum does seeing a massive wagon on a scummate

maybe they're just both town but then i'd kinda expect a more even spread

i still wanna lynch sandy -_-

idk what i'd do in scott's position as town with his reads on you mocsta, probably want to talk to you about it at least


Let's think here - rsoul.

Let's play you are town (which I'm thinking)

Let's think I'm town (Which I am)

Let's think AZ is mafia (Which I suspect)

The Keisl3r lynch makes sense in a way if he's mafia? Right? I feel he's given up.

AZ wants to lynch me (town) because his buddy (Mafia) will be lynched otherwise. Get Mafia D1 it's probably GG
!

You have the same mindset (or close) as me D1. It seems so weird!

Now, I've had a few drinks already tonight (Yes) - So I'm not trying to use any outs. I just might not be fully mindset.



This kind of attempt to collaborate and negotiate comes from a townie mindset, extending an olive branch and hoping the other person is not mafia. This comes off as genuine and I believe it's hard to fake, especially having no reason to believe knowing people will pick on this as a town indicator.

On June 10 2024 10:59 scott31337 wrote:
Scotty's magic N1 post

So - first -

On June 09 2024 12:23 Mocsta wrote:
On June 09 2024 12:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On June 09 2024 12:17 Vivax wrote:
With the Kelsier flip and if he‘s town, Scott starts becoming useful to mafia.


Of course he is now usefull for mafia... still easy lynch material
I am pretty sure we had t vs t lynch today.
Thats a reason why he will not get nk tonight.
But why do oats think that he wouldn´t get nk?
because im going to jailkeep him


Now I know scum had to have seen this and someone put it in their chat. And I have two theories -

1. Mocsta is the JK and will protect someone tonight (Said oats in the post)
I think this is the most realistic answer - but I do have some doubts.

I believe Mocsta will get shot tonight.

2. Mocsta fakeclaimed
Now Koshi has been going after Mocsta since he joined.
The other thing I want to ask this day also Koshi -
On June 10 2024 07:26 Koshi wrote:
Mocsta is playing very well if mafia.
My initial ping was that I read too many posts from him that didnt help me solve the game. And after reading his filter I didnt change my mind. If I would pnly fead Mocsta his filter I would probably have a very bad grasp on this game. Way worse than for example scott his filter.

And afterwards, you still call him mafia. So if you read his filter, you saw the post - and you still want to lynch him. So that tells me something.
And I'm willing to listen.

Order list - not lynching today
Trfel - Probably still top town. Still thinking things out even at night. I hope he was protected. Very curious who he wants to go after today also.
Koshi - I townread Rsoultin and I really townread Koshi. I want to hear Koshi's thoughts on the above first.
raynpelikoneet - He's asking questions and thinking about the game as well. I did read Trfel's post on him though and is worth reviewing.
Oatsmaster Oats is playing a lot different than his last game, and he also seems to be investigating/scumhunting.
Mocsta - I still feel he's town. Depending on Koshi, this could obviously change.
Vivax He's been acting a little weird N1, but has some good posts here and there.

Weaker
die_meatbaby - I'm still townleaning DMB, and the Vivax/DMB posting feels TvT to me. But you need to step it up and scumhunt today.
marvellosity - This is so tough. I don't know any recent marv games, but back in the day when we played, he was very timid as scum. This marv is not. But this marv also comes up with indifferent scumreads and is in the bed with AZ. So weird.

Would lynch order
Sandroba - enough said. There hasn't been any new posts from Sandroba from my last one.
Alakaslam Filter is very meh. Marv townread, AZ townread, scumread me. Had one okay post and the rest has not been.
AlphaZero A very good player that has my spider senses on alert. A few other townies have a bit of suspicion also on him, but not enough to really matter yet. I'm very curious of who he goes after today.



This type of night post usually comes from townies as well - of course mafia can fake something like this but when they do it normally comes off unnatural and either too low or too high effort. This one hits right to me and seems genuine.

I'm willing to go and say I feel scott is very likely townie and I'm hoping there is obvious mafia that we can focus on today instead.


1) you cant say weirdly because you had sandroba as a townread yesterday. So you cant implicate that it was a weird read to incriminate Scott.

2) is it the post I quoted? Because this is on d2 after thread sentiment changed on scott. That also doesnt count. Because Sandroba had to do this to be able to vote Koshi or rayn or w.e


He wasn’t a town read for me yesterday.


Yes that is the post.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 13 2024 12:04 GMT
#3934
On June 13 2024 19:46 Koshi wrote:
Scott is back to tiptoptipperditop town after AZ gave fake reads to incriminate him.


What fake reads?
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 13 2024 12:04 GMT
#3935
On June 13 2024 20:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 19:46 Koshi wrote:
Scott is back to tiptoptipperditop town after AZ gave fake reads to incriminate him.

I dontthink so entirely.

I however think youre right to think that about AZ.


What’s right about it?
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 13 2024 12:08 GMT
#3936
It’s weird because it felt contrived and over explained. It pinged me at the time, which is why I remembered it.

Nothing fake about that.

The point is, why does Sandro have to be explain in depth like that to rule out a potential mislynch, he doesn’t need to do it to also vote someone else. Scott was not a viable lynch day two. Even I had dropped it. So it’s misleading to say that he must do call Scott town to do something else.

Mafia do not just hand out free town reads to townies, let alone put that effort into doing so.

So why did mafia do that?
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 13 2024 12:09 GMT
#3937
Sometimes I think koshi is too arrogant for his own good. He just says things like they are facts but they don’t really stand up to any critical Thinking.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 13 2024 12:10 GMT
#3938
And Rayn is being bad by just accepting that.

If I can admit I was bad with Sandro lynch. You guys should admit it when Scott flips mafia.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 12:20 GMT
#3939
On June 13 2024 21:04 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2024 20:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 13 2024 19:46 Koshi wrote:
Scott is back to tiptoptipperditop town after AZ gave fake reads to incriminate him.

I dontthink so entirely.

I however think youre right to think that about AZ.


What’s right about it?

I think that notion about scott incriminates you as much as him.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 13 2024 12:21 GMT
#3940
On June 13 2024 21:08 AlphaZero wrote:
It’s weird because it felt contrived and over explained. It pinged me at the time, which is why I remembered it.

Nothing fake about that.

The point is, why does Sandro have to be explain in depth like that to rule out a potential mislynch, he doesn’t need to do it to also vote someone else. Scott was not a viable lynch day two. Even I had dropped it. So it’s misleading to say that he must do call Scott town to do something else.

Mafia do not just hand out free town reads to townies, let alone put that effort into doing so.

So why did mafia do that?

The middle paragraph there is a fair point.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings123
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 247
NeuroSwarm 186
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 334
hero 74
BeSt 55
sorry 26
Bale 23
ZergMaN 13
Terrorterran 13
Mind 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1074
League of Legends
JimRising 718
Counter-Strike
taco 438
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
summit1g9440
Maynarde199
ArmadaUGS28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick510
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 11
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH154
• Hupsaiya 134
• practicex 26
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Rush1072
• Stunt261
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 37m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.