• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8130 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:38 GMT
#1790
On March 05 2024 14:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:31 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?

Why not? Nothing sticks so he can sling shit any direction.

Ok saying that reminded me of a rant he made not long ago

Retracting the SR. Actually might be a hard TR for DP now actually.


What are you taking about?

Since when did you scum read me lol?

Several times, actually! But people don't read me this game and I think I should not blame them for that.

I waffle on you faster than a windshield wiper on full speed
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:39 GMT
#1792
Honestly it might be happening faster than I can post, which is saying a lot honestly
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:40 GMT
#1796
Honestly I am being honest I swear to my honesty honest to God

I edit my posts and read before posting honestly I swear to honest
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:41 GMT
#1798
On March 05 2024 14:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:31 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 14:30 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:51 iamperfection wrote:
would dp come after me as mafia? im guessing no?

Why not? Nothing sticks so he can sling shit any direction.

Ok saying that reminded me of a rant he made not long ago

Retracting the SR. Actually might be a hard TR for DP now actually.


What are you taking about?

Since when did you scum read me lol?

Several times, actually! But people don't read me this game and I think I should not blame them for that.

I waffle on you faster than a windshield wiper on full speed


What rant are you taking about?

I'm just going nuts over here, don't get too worried about it. If you don't like me scum reading you, wait like 5 seconds
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:53 GMT
#1804
I mean, feel free to look deep into the eyes of CHUPAZI.

so, earlier I hinted Oatsmaster might struggle a bit with theory of mind.

This is because that section of my IQ (apparently there are many IQ manifestations) is in the upper 60's. So, my theory of mind sucks. And so I project that shit. Well, I project other shit too. When I scum hunt, my rubrics are basically designed around hunting for myself, as that is essentially the best I can do. Well, I could totally see myself fishing for and setting up ML's day 1, assuming all meta bets are off (say, I was suddenly respected and of good repute) and this would result in behavior very similar to yours if nothing caught on. Given that nothing has in fact been catching on, this fit my internal narrative regarding a possible mafia DP. Then, in VERY short order, I suddenly remembered complaints from you on this very topic; your reads can be good but for whatever reason they just don't gain traction. This was as town, so thus my narrative is contradicted and I abandon the read- even though it was less than 5 seconds old.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:54 GMT
#1806
That was nowhere near so long as I envisioned it in my head.


Guess I am that lazy
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:55 GMT
#1807
Oh yeah, there is a traitor
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:56 GMT
#1808
Fwiw my analytical IQ is in the 110s and my creative IQ the 160s

I need to go write some fiction
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 05:56 GMT
#1809
But there are others in like the 80's and 90's. I am a very smart idiot.

Or a complete idiot who put a lot of effort into fabrication....
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 06:08 GMT
#1812
On March 05 2024 14:59 iamperfection wrote:
Also I was posting this anyways but im not gonna format because dp annoyed me. these are my thoughts at this time.


1) raynpelikoneet- I don’t think my logic is wrong. It would be insane to go as mafia to marv. Yes there is a tiny chance they are mafia together but I don’t think that is worth entertaining. I feel like only a few people have looked at this point and some have ignored it and im not sure why. He is one of the few ppl I think in the game with the balls to do it as mafia but I don’t think its likely.

2) Oatsmaster- eh I guess there may be some pots where there was genuine confusion. Tinfoil marv and rayn are mafia together I guess would more likely come from town. So slight town read

3) DarthPunk- I have had vibes I cant explain. The vote on me though gives me pause and makes me think town.

4) Vivax- The more I think about it the more he just has to be town. I would be in a similar boat as how I feel about rayn

5) sandroba- maybe im misremembering but I felt I held him in higher regard he has been around but I feel like he hasn’t been a main driver which tends to be a likely scum but… he makes some good posts I especially like that he picked up on in post 1021 that I made the towniest post in the game.

6) Trfel- says sorry a lot which I find annoying. Said would be fine to be mayor because they are usually obvious town but I don’t see that at all. Slight scum read.

7) marvellosity- has felt lazy for some stretches but I don’t know I feel like hes had some genuine posts and I felt like I was actually talking to him. When he was in that recent game with me where he was mafia a lot more his posts looking back looked contrived where he had to “play” fun when he wasn’t really. He also had some mind meld posts where he posted the exact same thing as I did.

8) Jealous- not posted even though he said he would be able to so scum

9) Meapak_Ziphh- I don’t like the way he passively supported dp’s recent vote. I don’t get the logic that people called vivax town but fuck him we aint making him mayor makes people likely mafia. I explained my logic. He can not like that logic but I don’t know to say I haven’t contributed I have been posting throughout the work day when I didn’t have to. He says the cake think is not alignment indicative and I don’t understand why he sees it that way that’s not how I see it. possible scum

10) Palmar- useless and is somewhat capable of not being useless so probably scum.

11) justanothertownie- hasn’t really done anything has some posts but most of them are useless posting. Posting for the sake of posting possible scum.

12) die_meatbaby- I think someone said that they posted the list post in response but that came from rels easily could have been ignored and not posted. I also don’t see how do I put this the shrillness I guess when meat was mafia. Where they would just go like omg how could you do this etc etc. I don’t understand the tea shit.

13) CopCake- tried to cheat so town. For you dummies that don’t read the thread brought information that rayn was laughing at the post confirming he was having said good time at a point when people were trying to determine his alignment.

14) JacobStrangelove- I don’t like his vote post on possible lynchbait 1586 long list post with no real conclusions. I don’t know pretty null.

15) Hapahauli- hasn’t posted which makes me sad as half the reason I joined was because of him maybe scum then

16) Iamperfection- innocent child

17) Koshi- has had some prickliness that I would think is more likely to come from town. Also has gone after marv day 1 which I think he is unlikely to do as mafia and he hasn’t done it in that contrived way he did in that recent game where he made a case on dp.

18) ToTheStars- useless might be scum might be not fine vig target

19) VisceraEyes- I don’t care what marv says he has been useless in my opinion so can be scum.

20) Rels- eh kind of null slightly townie because I see progression in his ve read and it agrees with me so cool.

21) Alakaslam- I don’t like the way he plays the game. I find his posting confusing and a lot of times I have no idea what he is talking about.

List post from Olympus. This was a magnificent read, though, as is to be expected d1, not quite enough scum.

Well thought out.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 07:13 GMT
#1826
On March 05 2024 16:00 CopCake wrote:
Btw Slam, can I get some town reads from you?


Everyone!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 07:40 GMT
#1828
On March 05 2024 16:24 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 16:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 16:00 CopCake wrote:
Btw Slam, can I get some town reads from you?


Everyone!


Be serious, for a little bit.

Like who would you lynch?

I am not gonna ask save because I know you would save rayn and me.

Never send to know
For whom the bell tolls.


I am voting Palmar

VE probs scum with him

Sadly Hapa is absent

Jealous also gone, why?

Perhaps, after all that, it is as simple as trfel

But what do I know? It is day 1.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 15:05 GMT
#2028
On March 05 2024 20:05 Koshi wrote:
rayn is not scumhunting.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think Cake is town?
I think ytour points 1 and 2 dont make her mafia, which i was kind of arguing. I think your point 3 is alid and it actually can make her mafia.


Well you said my scum read on her was unreasonable so that kind of implied you thought she was town right?

No that doesn't mean that. It was more about my read on you rather than Cake's alignment.


What did it mean about that?

Im gonna answer this and then continue in the same post with other things.

If your read looks unreasonable to me, it might indicate you're mafia. Cake's alignment doesnt matter here at all since its not out of question you would make a shitty scumread even on your partner, just to back off from it later on. Its just that if you make a shitty read, that implicates you being mafia, regardless of the other person's alignment.

I take back my town read on Trfel, i thought i saw something there when i was reading the thread at work but re-reading now that something didn't actually exist. Trfel could very well be mafia.

I am still considering Slam mafia, and it's not a meta read. Sure at first it started as a meta read when he looked more serious and laid back than usual. That can be explained with his rl-situation. However, there should be simply no way he is considering me as his best vote for mayor at the moment.
1) I have openly stated he is my only scumread in the game at that point
2) DP makes points about Cake, Slam calls all of them good points. I disagree with 2/3 of those points, Slam STILL goes like "oh rayn makes very good point" -- both of those things can't be in his head, either DP's points are good or they are not in his opinion, yet he's saying they both are and they aren't.
Furhtermore i don't in any case understand why he is making a list of who he is preferring as mayor in which order. He said before game he would want Hapa for mayor, why doesn't he even wait for Hapa to post while starting to campign "rayn for mayor" when it doesn't even make any sense for him to do so if he is town?


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 22:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Trfel looks too clean, it worries me.


Great question by marv because I was going to ask you guys before I read this.
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 23:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 04 2024 23:20 marvellosity wrote:
On March 04 2024 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think Cake is town?
I think ytour points 1 and 2 dont make her mafia, which i was kind of arguing. I think your point 3 is alid and it actually can make her mafia.


Well you said my scum read on her was unreasonable so that kind of implied you thought she was town right?

No that doesn't mean that. It was more about my read on you rather than Cake's alignment.


What did it mean about that?

Im gonna answer this and then continue in the same post with other things.

If your read looks unreasonable to me, it might indicate you're mafia. Cake's alignment doesnt matter here at all since its not out of question you would make a shitty scumread even on your partner, just to back off from it later on. Its just that if you make a shitty read, that implicates you being mafia, regardless of the other person's alignment.

I take back my town read on Trfel, i thought i saw something there when i was reading the thread at work but re-reading now that something didn't actually exist. Trfel could very well be mafia.

I am still considering Slam mafia, and it's not a meta read. Sure at first it started as a meta read when he looked more serious and laid back than usual. That can be explained with his rl-situation. However, there should be simply no way he is considering me as his best vote for mayor at the moment.
1) I have openly stated he is my only scumread in the game at that point
2) DP makes points about Cake, Slam calls all of them good points. I disagree with 2/3 of those points, Slam STILL goes like "oh rayn makes very good point" -- both of those things can't be in his head, either DP's points are good or they are not in his opinion, yet he's saying they both are and they aren't.
Furhtermore i don't in any case understand why he is making a list of who he is preferring as mayor in which order. He said before game he would want Hapa for mayor, why doesn't he even wait for Hapa to post while starting to campign "rayn for mayor" when it doesn't even make any sense for him to do so if he is town?

For the uninitiated, why can’t Slam do this as town?

I don't think he can't per se. I just think he wouldn't. Like let's be honest Slam is voting either Hapa, marv or rayn for mayor (unless he has to pick someone else), mostly Hapa.

I can't possibly understand why he makes posts like:
"Liked trfel and now considering voting trfel for mayor"
or
"Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch."

Is he ever going to actually vote for either of those people for mayor? Especially VE for THAT reasoning? I just don't see the point of putting it like that. It's kind of a townread but still not really.

And i can't possibly understand why he wants me for mayor, why would you EVER want anyone for mayor who wants to lynch you??? Just because i agreed with 2 of his reads like 3 hours into the game?



The slam read doesn't convince me. Point 1 is not something I would read slam mafia for. Not sure why rayn does. Slam has martyred as town a lot. At some point long ago it was a bit of a towntell.
Point 2 when asked about by marv doesn't convince me at all.

The tfrel read is throwaway and can be a bus even.

Also point 2 was a fat line considering none of those three he said I would want for mayor had posted.

One of them still hasn't afaics
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 16:31 GMT
#2116
On March 05 2024 23:43 Hapahauli wrote:
Yeah I'm just overwhelmed. Who do I sheep?

Ok well this works
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 16:37 GMT
#2119
On March 05 2024 23:58 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:56 iamperfection wrote:
Can't be bothered is not a valid reason for replacement


I think I'm just done with forum mafia tbh. Hasn't been fun for me in years. Going to ask for a replacement.

Sorry m8s.

Thanks for considering it. Sorry we ballooned this thing. I apologize as I am a significant contributor to that...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 16:39 GMT
#2121
On March 06 2024 00:11 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

If you think I'm mafia for real you need to have your head examined

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 16:39 GMT
#2122
Un cc'd, vivax
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 16:42 GMT
#2124
On March 06 2024 00:34 Jealous wrote:
Hi, vanilla town reporting. After losing yesterday to being ill, I'm going to be catching up over the next few hours. Will share any thoughts/reads I have as I do so. Thanks for being patient!

We need that gif of the anime girl at the store who can't believe it
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 16:44 GMT
#2126
On March 06 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?


The fuckfest can be over if you allow it to.

Why are you shielding Trfel and why don‘t you suspect Slam if you think his claim was fake.

Those are better questions


Slam could have want to out the game and the claim is pretty bad. Considering it serious is stupid.

But this is a theory.

Sup Slam, are you for real the cop?

Read rayn for answer
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 05 2024 22:21 GMT
#2348
On March 06 2024 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam

Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP

No, I am Fitzwilliam

Or I should have been, anyway.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1526
WardiTV853
OGKoka 254
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 244
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8178
Bisu 2196
Shuttle 1208
Jaedong 1160
Horang2 775
BeSt 496
EffOrt 491
Larva 439
actioN 295
Stork 295
[ Show more ]
Mini 242
Mind 163
910 103
Zeus 99
Barracks 89
Snow 76
Mong 65
Sea.KH 63
hero 56
Shinee 40
sorry 36
ToSsGirL 33
JYJ 30
Bale 29
Killer 27
Aegong 26
Sexy 26
Shine 22
Yoon 21
soO 21
HiyA 19
Free 14
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
Terrorterran 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5129
qojqva2097
Dendi1006
febbydoto40
Counter-Strike
fl0m2180
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko453
Other Games
singsing2844
olofmeister1171
hiko1009
B2W.Neo774
Livibee417
crisheroes351
XBOCT283
Hui .228
XaKoH 211
Pyrionflax209
Liquid`VortiX162
QueenE55
TKL 2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2686
• Jankos2284
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 57m
Replay Cast
8h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 57m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 57m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.