• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:33
CEST 04:33
KST 11:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6640 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 14:48 GMT
#1992
Hapa have you read yes or no
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 14:51 GMT
#1998
On March 05 2024 23:50 Hapahauli wrote:
Not a damn thing. I don't want to be a buzz kill or anything, but I literally cannot bring myself to even try every time I sit down and try to start

We should probably just get rid of you if your gonna be like this. You have my blessing vivax
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 14:52 GMT
#2001
Don't make me get the quote from the op hapa
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 14:55 GMT
#2010
On March 05 2024 23:53 Hapahauli wrote:
Would appreciate being shot, I just don't think I have it in me to play.

Alright vivax if you don't kill this and I am still alive I am afk voting you day 2.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 14:56 GMT
#2014
Can't be bothered is not a valid reason for replacement
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:09 GMT
#2034
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.

In your mind this is town marv coming after you?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:11 GMT
#2041
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

If you think I'm mafia for real you need to have your head examined
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:15 GMT
#2048
Marv has changed. Old marv would have cursed out hapa for like 2 pages of filter regardless of alignment

Marv can you summarize Sandro whisperer like rayn did
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:16 GMT
#2051
On March 06 2024 00:13 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:09 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:00 marvellosity wrote:
Do you know why I normally tr read you Palmar?

No idea.

Or well, I do have a guess that it's largely a tone read coupled with some parameters on how I think about the game.

Honestly, doesn't really matter to me. But please do explain because I'm going to enjoy watching your backtrack if I flip before you this game.

Unless....

You just wanna be my friend and give me a townread.

In your mind this is town marv coming after you?

I don't know.

I want marv to be happier, more excited, and maybe a little friendlier.

But I don't really think I can call him mafia for being lazy and boring. He does after all have his little mason society to retreat to.

Mostly, I kinda just don't care at the moment. Marv has integrity and respect for the game. He is, usually, to be counted on to continue playing past day 1, and he is good enough that he can be forced to participate usefully or die. Even if I'm kinda suspicious, or at least uncomfortable, about his alignment at the moment, it's not a productive venue for today.

Also, his reaction to me actually playing the game is going to be very interesting.

Mafia. Should be calling me bad. Isn’t. Mafia.

You don't think it's a reasonable thought from him?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:20 GMT
#2056
On March 06 2024 00:18 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

If you think I'm mafia for real you need to have your head examined


The last time I did that the country slipped into a doctor crisis.

that maybe explains you reading me, marv and iamp mafia?


Two of those wouldn't elect a claimed JK mayor but at least you have a motive for that.

I reacted to your claim in realtime with reasoning and made a deduction extremely quickly. That's so hard for mafia to do. Stop being bad.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:24 GMT
#2061
Dp did squeamishly back off me very quickly which raised an eyebrow from me. Made me think he knows my alignment
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:26 GMT
#2066
On March 06 2024 00:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:24 iamperfection wrote:
Dp did squeamishly back off me very quickly which raised an eyebrow from me. Made me think he knows my alignment

Why would he go on you at all

Not sure. That's what I was pondering last night though it made me think town but I'm not positive
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:27 GMT
#2068
On March 06 2024 00:27 marvellosity wrote:
We aren’t touching DP today. There’s no reason to

I didn't say we where.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:38 GMT
#2077
On March 06 2024 00:34 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:11 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

Don’t make me regret my mayor vote please.


You won't the kill is pointed at Hapa.
I purely would want to leave Palmar alive for the fun value, but we need a viable counterwagon anyway, and there's nothing that says we shouldn't kill TTS, he has even posted less than Hapa.

We can maybe leave hapa to be modkilled and kill another lurker who is trying to avoid being modkilled? TTS fits the bill, I guess we can take another look when it's close to deadline.

I would check on that mod kill policy.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:42 GMT
#2078
On March 06 2024 00:34 Jealous wrote:
Hi, vanilla town reporting. After losing yesterday to being ill, I'm going to be catching up over the next few hours. Will share any thoughts/reads I have as I do so. Thanks for being patient!

The old 24 hour flu I hear that's going around
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:45 GMT
#2080
Let's let him play
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 15:57 GMT
#2081
On March 06 2024 00:34 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 00:13 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:11 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy

Don’t make me regret my mayor vote please.


You won't the kill is pointed at Hapa.
I purely would want to leave Palmar alive for the fun value, but we need a viable counterwagon anyway, and there's nothing that says we shouldn't kill TTS, he has even posted less than Hapa.

We can maybe leave hapa to be modkilled and kill another lurker who is trying to avoid being modkilled? TTS fits the bill, I guess we can take another look when it's close to deadline.

Can you summarize the whisper log since marv is no fun.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 16:09 GMT
#2088
On March 06 2024 01:08 Vivax wrote:
For posterity I‘ll let it be known that if I had a say I‘d have lynched Trfel.

No worries though won‘t try to be a hero.

Have you submitted something in case of emergency
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 16:15 GMT
#2096
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?



Why are you asking hapa he told town they could go fuck itself. And what are you saying did vivax make a bad play I think we have established that. Look at the way he claimed do you think that is something a scum would do when he did it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 16:18 GMT
#2098
On March 06 2024 01:15 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?



Why are you asking hapa he told town they could go fuck itself. And what are you saying did vivax make a bad play I think we have established that. Look at the way he claimed do you think that is something a scum would do when he did it.

Like on the most base level scum don't like attention. That's the opposite of what vivax accomplished
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings176
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 222
Terrorterran 19
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
Doublelift5857
JimRising 750
Counter-Strike
taco 282
minikerr48
Other Games
summit1g12017
C9.Mang0401
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1183
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP185
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 27m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 27m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 27m
Replay Cast
20h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.