• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:27
CEST 17:27
KST 00:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup7StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10216 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 10:16 GMT
#7506
On March 13 2024 18:43 Koshi wrote:
##vote Palmar
It's JAT and Palmar. I truly hope I get lynched before you jubjubs lynch either cc or MZ. Because maybe that might stop you from throwing this game.


On March 13 2024 18:55 Koshi wrote:
I only need to see if Rels is the third. But I think so.


This makes sense if you and cake are town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 11:16 GMT
#7524
On March 13 2024 20:14 Koshi wrote:
I am so certain of both my reads and my cc townread that I would love to get all votes on CC on me.

Like if you think CC is mafia, or I am mafia with her, can you please vote me?

Because my flip will change this thread sentiment towards Palmar/JAT/DMB.


You know this will not happen right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 11:16 GMT
#7526
you look hella town in this posting spree Koshi .
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 11:19 GMT
#7528
On March 13 2024 20:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 20:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 20:14 Koshi wrote:
I am so certain of both my reads and my cc townread that I would love to get all votes on CC on me.

Like if you think CC is mafia, or I am mafia with her, can you please vote me?

Because my flip will change this thread sentiment towards Palmar/JAT/DMB.


You know this will not happen right?

Bro I am putting you on ignore. I cba with your ridiculous spam anymore. A lot of posting is fine. But you just rehaerse the most ridiculous dumb shit. I am personally done with it.


Not gonna get you a long way with convincing me to sheep you if you wont interact.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 00:05 GMT
#7806
I’m around. Just woke up and gonna catch up. I’m at home so can put a lot of Time in here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 00:20 GMT
#7812
On March 14 2024 09:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 09:09 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 09:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:06 Vivax wrote:
As soon as I can‘t trust townies to be truthful or that they are playing for the same wincon I know I can just place a vote where I want, lay back and shitpost

so working like a RL mayor?


Jealous/Jat/???

go, apes together strong


Koshi/Reels/???
Never fear quarrels, but seek hazardous adventures. All for one and one for all. All for one and one for all, united we stand divided we fall.


Why not JAT here

I don’t really think koshi is mafia since he started trying

Same with palmar.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 00:21 GMT
#7814
On March 14 2024 09:21 Palmar wrote:
He can be an associate to my town circle.


Koshi? Just add him in imo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 00:36 GMT
#7819
On March 14 2024 08:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:15 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:13 Koshi wrote:
Palmar, are you going with iamp and CC mafia team?
That's your best guess?

No still working, I maybe think CC is town now.

If Rels is mafia btw, he has been TMI-ing the entire fucking game lol.

He knew Trfel was town
He knew TTS was mafia
When Oats did the hero defense he still thought Oats would flip scum

So much correct shit in his filter.


finally someone who see that there is something wrong with Reels filter.
There is no way he could play like this as Town. He knows things that we don´t know, thats fucking serious.


I noticed this as well some time ago.

Me and jealous talked about it in our mason chat.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 00:36 GMT
#7820
Who has the mason today btw?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 00:46 GMT
#7826
On March 14 2024 09:41 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 09:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Who has the mason today btw?

me and CC


You mason cc?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:03 GMT
#7832
On March 14 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
Maybe I‘m the noob and dmb is right


Pretty safe assumption 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:05 GMT
#7833
Vivax how good is Rels at scum play?

Cause when I think about him I think he has to be town cause he is always saying the right thing.

But some players can do that, especially when they are mafia because they know all alignments.

There were some posts of his that look like obvious soft bus and push attempts so o can see where dmb is coming from.

If Rels is town and so correct why has he not had any influence this game except I think for saving cc?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:10 GMT
#7838
On March 14 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax how good is Rels at scum play?

Cause when I think about him I think he has to be town cause he is always saying the right thing.

But some players can do that, especially when they are mafia because they know all alignments.

There were some posts of his that look like obvious soft bus and push attempts so o can see where dmb is coming from.

If Rels is town and so correct why has he not had any influence this game except I think for saving cc?


Why doesn‘t he have any influence we have just done a 360 on all of his D1 reads.
He doesn‘t play by presence.


I’m asking for a meta read from you because you are confirmed town.

Does Rels have correct reads and not actively push them? Is that something we could expect from him as town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:29 GMT
#7848
Does rels’s self meta check out to you vivax?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:29 GMT
#7849
I’m fine with a JAT lynch btw. He is in my Poe after all.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:31 GMT
#7850
vote: JAT

Let’s see what he says
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:38 GMT
#7855
On March 14 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 16:26 CopCake wrote:
Ok I waited for more posts but nothing happen and your least favorite pavlova needs to be out.

If you have questions go ahead.


is that a Bluey reference?


I feel bad for cake cause she added it from me mentioning bluey last game we played together.

But that was just a crumb I have never watched bluey before .

Even though it’s Australian.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:40 GMT
#7856
Palmar asked for a list post so I am going to work on that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:48 GMT
#7863
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I have to fly tonight, I apologize for my activity but flying takes huge chunks out of my schedule. I will try and be around on my phone this morning and get started on a reread of Palmar. Anything is on the table rn with the VE flip and my current lack of conviction on cake.

The suspicion on Palmar also reminds me, we never heard from a Mason the whole of D3 so I'm guessing scum got it and just didn't want to talk?


How would knowing who had the mason chat helping us do find scum?
It is random could be T chat with M or T with T or M with M...

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



I don't really see what you are getting at here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 01:51 GMT
#7867
On March 14 2024 10:45 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 16:26 CopCake wrote:
Ok I waited for more posts but nothing happen and your least favorite pavlova needs to be out.

If you have questions go ahead.


is that a Bluey reference?


I feel bad for cake cause she added it from me mentioning bluey last game we played together.

But that was just a crumb I have never watched bluey before .

Even though it’s Australian.

Lol yeah it's becoming a national pride right?
It's my kid favorite show. And TBH the only show she watches that's also enjoyable for me


We have national pride about a lot of things.

Australia is pretty fantastic
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem229
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 229
Railgan 92
IndyStarCraft 80
trigger 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55173
Shuttle 6491
BeSt 694
Horang2 505
actioN 321
Larva 222
Sexy 177
ggaemo 160
Soma 141
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 96
Zeus 85
hero 58
Aegong 54
Hyun 54
Killer 52
Sea.KH 52
PianO 28
ToSsGirL 27
Bale 26
Rock 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5028
qojqva2860
Dendi1455
420jenkins452
Fuzer 129
Counter-Strike
fl0m3668
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1167
Liquid`Hasu742
MindelVK12
Other Games
singsing1156
B2W.Neo915
Beastyqt694
Mlord478
byalli384
Livibee213
ArmadaUGS190
Hui .189
KnowMe117
QueenE79
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude19
FrodaN15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick798
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 55
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3132
League of Legends
• Nemesis2960
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 33m
Replay Cast
7h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.