• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:34
CEST 05:34
KST 12:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9341 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 21:07 GMT
#7195
On March 13 2024 01:31 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 01:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:23 Koshi wrote:
I think a Palmar and Koshi wagon is fair tomorrow. In honor of VE.


this post confuse me.
why not arguing with me about why I think you are scum and trying to change my mind?
Why putting yourself up to a lynchwagon?
Or are you just lazy mafia?

brings up a valid point


Agreed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 21:10 GMT
#7198
On March 13 2024 00:50 CopCake wrote:
I am lynching Palmar tomorrow no matter what, is my duty as town to do so.


Why?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 21:16 GMT
#7200
I’m just assuming cake is town now.
You all can deal with her at mylo I don’t care anymore
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 21:44 GMT
#7203
On March 13 2024 06:19 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 06:16 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m just assuming cake is town now.
You all can deal with her at mylo I don’t care anymore

May I ask what caused this drastic change? I really don't get it. That goes for everyone else who was so sure about this too.


What's difficult to understand about it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 21:44 GMT
#7205
On March 13 2024 06:22 iamperfection wrote:
hes pouting


This.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 21:57 GMT
#7208
On March 05 2024 06:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
I read like 2 posts of Oats and he's scummy

Then he voted for me and I'm blasting town like everywhere PPPSWSSHHHHHH

I agree with you being town.

I'm like 2 pages into the game so all my reads are just random feelings right now but I like you, Vivax, iamp and DP. I don't like Oats.



On March 05 2024 22:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:14 Palmar wrote:
16/97 pages is just DP, jesus christ

Yeah. Tempted to townread him just for that tbh. Even though I really don't like the way he went about the mayor stuff and the cake push was also meh.

DP is a null, but I've only read his posts in the context of reading other players.

I did like him calling out iamperfection for being wrong about how to deal with Vivax (I'm reading Vivax right now). But some of his other stuff that I've seen has been decidedly meh.

Problem is, he has posted so goddamn much I don't even know what I should read of his postings. I guess I'll go find a list post or something.

But he should maybe just be off the table today just because he has a long filter.


This is a weird read progression on me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 21:57 GMT
#7209
So reading Palmar's filter the oats pressure early day one stands out to me.

On March 05 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
I read like 2 posts of Oats and he's scummy


On March 05 2024 09:54 Palmar wrote:
Oats scummy read is for announcing he wants to be mayor but then I skimmed a few more points and he didn’t really push the idea he should be.



On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.



It doesn't really mesh with this post afterwards.


On March 05 2024 19:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 19:45 Koshi wrote:
Glad to see Palmar his Oats read be so lackluster. Makes it less easier to vote him out.

I've lynched Oats for being bad town before. I'm perfectly willing to listen to ideas for other people to kill.


Is Palmar the kind of player that can be swayed so easily from his early scum reads day one?

Cause he strikes me as the opposite.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 21:58 GMT
#7210
On March 13 2024 06:45 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 06:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 06:22 iamperfection wrote:
hes pouting


This.

you forget we can just blame marv. And if palmar is scum we can REALLY make fun of marv which is always a win.


I blame everyone not on her wagon.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 01:53 GMT
#7287
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario


agree with this.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 02:05 GMT
#7298
lol I totally forgot about the changes to the deadline, was just about to write out my reads and then it didn't matter.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 02:05 GMT
#7299
On March 13 2024 11:03 Rels wrote:
##Vote CopCake

Let me atone for my sins


She has a huge filter though, weren't you the one to raise that initially?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 02:13 GMT
#7313
On March 13 2024 11:05 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
lol I totally forgot about the changes to the deadline, was just about to write out my reads and then it didn't matter.

Do you know I got that little feeling of unease when I didn't see a big post from you? Lol


I wouldn’t have been able to anyway.

Because I was in a work training without devices until 1pm adst

Which is the deadline.

Thought I had an hour
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 02:14 GMT
#7314
On March 13 2024 11:06 iamperfection wrote:
kind of feel like i want to see what palmar and cop do when they come back.


Agree.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 02:14 GMT
#7316
On March 13 2024 11:07 Vivax wrote:
I’m not sure I can take this game seriously at this point. Feels like a con.
Voted MZ.


Why do you say that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 02:15 GMT
#7317
On March 13 2024 11:08 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:03 Rels wrote:
##Vote CopCake

Let me atone for my sins


She has a huge filter though, weren't you the one to raise that initially?

Yes. Pretty full of the same points repeated over and over though


Well that was my initial point originally :/ that you refuted
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 02:17 GMT
#7320
On March 13 2024 11:10 iamperfection wrote:
What do you think DP


I tend to Think that on a surface level shooting Jake over me implicates palmar and reduces the chance that cake is town.

You can wifom that either way though.

But the shot being jsl makes me think that scum want us to be thinking in this way.

The fast votes on cake which people are likely to think I will support is giving me pause tbh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 02:18 GMT
#7322
On March 13 2024 11:15 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 11:14 Vivax wrote:
I’m not sure about game integrity atp

?


I’m assuming because of self votes?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 02:18 GMT
#7324
On March 13 2024 11:17 Vivax wrote:
Could just be paranoia but some players seem to be above suspicion by default


Who?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 02:18 GMT
#7325
I’m still going to write a big list post when I get home

Heading home early cause my leg is killing me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 02:54 GMT
#7347
On March 13 2024 11:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 11:27 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:26 Vivax wrote:
He’s treating her as confscum doesn’t make sense at all

I'm not. CopCake is definitely not conf scum the way I thought VE was yesterday. But yeah, she's my strongest scumread


Let me atone for my sins ?
Sounds like confscum coming from you.

Why do I think you are lying but town ?


It’s a good point. The conclusion is kinda iffy though
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1928
GuemChi 1396
NotJumperer 144
910 74
Bale 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
taco 476
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King51
Other Games
summit1g8000
Doublelift1818
JimRising 601
C9.Mang0367
PiGStarcraft293
WinterStarcraft269
Maynarde122
Coldzera 41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo713
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 26m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.