• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:15
CEST 14:15
KST 21:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8444 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 03:06 GMT
#7026
Maybe perfection
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 04:46 GMT
#7032
On March 12 2024 13:27 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 01:06 Palmar wrote:
I wanna talk a little about VE.

I have absolutely no idea what he is doing this game. He is playing incredibly "scummy" by not posting and just not taking part in the game, and he knows this. He has even pointed out, a few times I think, that he is being scummy. All of his posts are incredibly standoff-ish. The feeling I get is that every other thing he says is just "COME AT ME BRUH".

So what do I do with that? There is absolutely a chance that in his mind he's trying to... teach us a lesson? It's just so hard for me to justify wrangling myself into a position where it isn't just fake mafia bravado.

If we had less time, if we were one lynch away from lylo, I'd probably be doubting this lynch a little more, but as it stands I just can't find a non-stupid reason to call him town. The problem is I can find a stupid reason to call him town and I can't be fully confident it isn't the case.

But with time, lynching him is almost a no-brainer. He has, by far, the shortest filter of the players remaining, he hasn't done anything to help town. When reading through some of his stuff early on day 1 I found myself agreeing when someone scolded him and told him to try to be a good townie.

Like if you just make a list of people from those who have done the most to try to advance and solve the game (DP) to the least (VE) it makes basically no sense to let him get away with acting this way. This kind of playing is just not useful down the line.

Feel like palmar knew ve was town. The whole teach us a lesson part.


You think TMI?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 04:46 GMT
#7033
Just fucking lynch copcake.

My god why is this so hard/
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 04:59 GMT
#7035
People on VE over oats look really bad.

People on VE over cake look really bad.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 05:00 GMT
#7036
Probably hidden mafia there.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 05:13 GMT
#7038
On March 12 2024 14:10 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 13:59 DarthPunk wrote:
People on VE over oats look really bad.

People on VE over cake look really bad.


Well that fits palmar. It fits me too but we can ignore that part.


And Koshi. You are all in the poe to be honest, need to read you all again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 05:13 GMT
#7039
On March 12 2024 14:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 14:10 iamperfection wrote:
On March 12 2024 13:59 DarthPunk wrote:
People on VE over oats look really bad.

People on VE over cake look really bad.


Well that fits palmar. It fits me too but we can ignore that part.


And Koshi. You are all in the poe to be honest, need to read you all again.


And MZ.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 07:13 GMT
#7049
On March 12 2024 15:35 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 15:23 Jealous wrote:
Can you elaborate on why CC is town now that VE is town? Because instead of taking the easy dogpile on the wagon, she voted for herself?


I mean yeah that is pretty much it tbh. In the situation where be and cc are scum they might be helpless and both self vote and be sad in qt right?

But they aren't, game isn't hopeless, at least two hidden or semi hidden scum out there.

Cupcake would have at least the most basic social requirement to them to hold on slightly longer so they have more chance of winning.

Hence cc is town who feels they are playing solo and depressed.


Why does that not also make sense if they are maf v maf?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 11:12 GMT
#7088
On March 12 2024 17:29 Koshi wrote:
CC has been center of attention so cba to talk about her anymore. The selfvote sits bad and the fact she TOWNREADS VE is completely bananas. But if it makes her mafia. Pffffffffff


It’s tmi.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 11:13 GMT
#7089
On March 12 2024 18:53 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 18:51 CopCake wrote:
But I will let what you posted Vivax to be discussed by somebody else.

I don’t want to go that alley.

If I could lynch someone, would be Palmar.


Yes, lets all lynch Palmer I'm going to fight for this tonight and make a town case so Solid it'll suvive 48 hours of IamPerfection Wifoming himself.



Lolll
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 11:17 GMT
#7090
On March 12 2024 19:20 justanothertownie wrote:
There probably never were a lot of mafia players on Palmar.


Why do you say that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 11:17 GMT
#7091
On March 12 2024 19:21 justanothertownie wrote:
But they also did not need to put in any work day1 since if palmar is town all real wagons day1 were town. With the possible exception of dmb but that never really took steam.


What about you. You could be mafia here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 11:28 GMT
#7092
I think that is the best case I have ever seen Jake post.

I still think palmar is town but there is a chance I have been pocketed I guess.

I had dnd tonight and got home late.

I have day 2 of professional development at work which is unfortunate. So I’ll only be around briefly I. The morning and for a couple of hours just before the day post.

I hope to read palmar at that point.

Cake I am just insanely frustrated about.

I can easily see her never getting lynched this game and cruising to a victory.

On your heads be it.

There is probably one or two mafia in the big pile of Koshi, JAT, Mz, Rels, perfection, palmar.

And I can see reasons for all of them to be town so that’s worrying.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 11:45 GMT
#7094
On March 12 2024 20:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 20:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 19:21 justanothertownie wrote:
But they also did not need to put in any work day1 since if palmar is town all real wagons day1 were town. With the possible exception of dmb but that never really took steam.


What about you. You could be mafia here.

My role pm says otherwise. Why would I analyze the game from a pov where I am mafia? Yeah, my info level is privileged since I know my own alignment. But from that I can tell you there was never the danger of a mafia lynch day1.


That post just seems to me like it says nothing except that you are town.

Which is a bit fucking weak at this point
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 11:57 GMT
#7098
On March 12 2024 20:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 20:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 19:20 justanothertownie wrote:
There probably never were a lot of mafia players on Palmar.


Why do you say that?

Have a look at the wagon?


2 people could be mafia potentially

What I did notice looking back at the wagons was the incredibly early tts votes from Rels and cake.

Possible distancing.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 11:58 GMT
#7099
On March 12 2024 20:55 iamperfection wrote:
So jat is palmar scum? You diminished the case but it wasn't super clear if you disagreed with the whole thing.


Good point
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 20:34 GMT
#7189
On March 13 2024 05:16 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 05:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 13 2024 05:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trefel do you want to be mayor?
Sorry I completely missed this somehow.

I wouldn't mind being mayor, I think one advantage of me theoretically being mayor is that I am generally obvious town. I think it's very dangerous to nominate someone like Holyflare as mayor, since he has an extremely terrifying scum game capability, and giving them the extra protection is dangerous. Unfortunately I'm pretty garbage as mafia, and I think someone with a bad scum game is a good choice for mayor.

However, I also am garbage at day 1's. Like DarthPunk, I don't think campaigning for mayor makes much sense, if people want to vote for me they can, I'm not going to worry too much about it.
@DarthPunk, why don't you like Oatsmaster? I just read through his filter and it actually seems reasonable to me.



This is so weird, why did oatmaster ask Tfrel to be mayor?

Why is that interesting in your opinion? They are both dead.


Because it was out of nowhere.

There must be a reason.

Why is analyzing the interactions of the dead players bad? Ofc I am also seeing how Tfrel reacted to others but this pinged me in the wrong way.





Seems like a throw away line scum can make to seem like they are participating but actually do nothing. Trfel would never be made mayor.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 21:03 GMT
#7192
On March 13 2024 04:47 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 04:35 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 04:14 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 04:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:35 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Koshi, please explain how this:
On March 12 2024 17:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. Game is still very interesting.
I am glad iamp decided to go for VE because that position was unholdable.

We blame rayn, marv and sandroba for this one.


Next.


As palmar said. This is just the first lynch in a mini. No need to worry.


I think I actually connected with Jealous yesterday. So I dont scum read him anymore.

I really have to rethink MZ. If our alliance should continue.


JAT & Rels. So difficult.

Palmar (((

I'll probably will be under fire more and more. Which is fine. Really fun game. Mafia is doing well.

Became this:
On March 12 2024 17:26 Koshi wrote:
Rels Jealous and MZ
I think Jealous and I were both equally flabbergasted by what was happening yesterday. Should be a good basis to build on comming days.
I have a nagging feeling Rels is mafia since the start. It is that or he is playing quasi perfect and that sits bad. I should reread him for sure but my gut says to look here.
MZ and I are friends now. It is just easier for me if I dont have to think about dmb. MZ pleading to me to look into CC felt townie.

On March 12 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
Palmar/JAT/Rels then.
Maybe dmb but I trust my man MZ.

On March 13 2024 02:16 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:46 Vivax wrote:
Just waiting for Koshi to townread him so we get the okay from flight control

Funny. But he is my ally. No questions asked.

With nothing in between. You are taking 2 people who I could see being mafia from the table for very flimsy reasoning. Was there a great reevaluation which you did not tell us? Or did you just forget you were supposed to rethink this?

I did. And we are still friends.


Sounds like one of you/Mz got the unclaimed whisperer.
Inexplicably sad today. Is it one of you

It was me. I cba with that.

you didnt use it?

No. I didnt.
I didnt have anything to say outside the thread.

i dont understand your thinking at all on this. I understand even less why you would admit to it.


Agreed very strange
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 21:05 GMT
#7193
On March 13 2024 03:04 CopCake wrote:
The case of interest to me is TTS
- inactive
- doesnt care
- tfrel is better lynch because - reasons - even if he posted better.

Yet
- VE was the wagon vs Oatmaster
- wasnt he a political lynch option? (TTS)
- why give the privilege to live TTS than your town coolest neighbor VE? Specially if you enjoy to play with him?

Besides
- his imminent dead was announced (TTS)
- mafia goon
- VE getting lynched for inactivity while TTS is in the same position
- Killing - me - would had been better and understandable.




What are you trying to say here.

You know if you are town I Think part of the reason that you are pinging me so hard all game is that you were very free and open with scum reading me at the start of the game but your thoughts and conclusions on everyone else are very hidden.

Like for example the above, you say some stuff there that seems like you are about to draw a conclusion but you haven’t drawn a conclusion.

If you don’t know what it means then why are you posting about it.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 21:06 GMT
#7194
On March 13 2024 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Koshi, please explain how this:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 17:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. Game is still very interesting.
I am glad iamp decided to go for VE because that position was unholdable.

We blame rayn, marv and sandroba for this one.


Next.


As palmar said. This is just the first lynch in a mini. No need to worry.


I think I actually connected with Jealous yesterday. So I dont scum read him anymore.

I really have to rethink MZ. If our alliance should continue.


JAT & Rels. So difficult.

Palmar (((

I'll probably will be under fire more and more. Which is fine. Really fun game. Mafia is doing well.

Became this:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 17:26 Koshi wrote:
Rels Jealous and MZ
I think Jealous and I were both equally flabbergasted by what was happening yesterday. Should be a good basis to build on comming days.
I have a nagging feeling Rels is mafia since the start. It is that or he is playing quasi perfect and that sits bad. I should reread him for sure but my gut says to look here.
MZ and I are friends now. It is just easier for me if I dont have to think about dmb. MZ pleading to me to look into CC felt townie.

Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
Palmar/JAT/Rels then.
Maybe dmb but I trust my man MZ.

Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 02:16 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:46 Vivax wrote:
Just waiting for Koshi to townread him so we get the okay from flight control

Funny. But he is my ally. No questions asked.

With nothing in between. You are taking 2 people who I could see being mafia from the table for very flimsy reasoning. Was there a great reevaluation which you did not tell us? Or did you just forget you were supposed to rethink this?


Good post
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 826
RotterdaM378
SteadfastSC180
TKL 166
Rex99
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 378
ByuN 255
SteadfastSC 180
TKL 166
Rex 99
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32913
Shuttle 1707
Bisu 723
Jaedong 670
Horang2 527
Mong 366
Soulkey 307
actioN 272
Stork 264
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
firebathero 231
BeSt 202
Larva 201
Soma 189
EffOrt 139
Last 132
Rush 118
Zeus 115
Snow 105
ZerO 98
Free 77
Pusan 74
910 74
Hyun 70
Sexy 68
Mind 67
PianO 61
Yoon 50
Shine 49
Sharp 45
hero 41
Shinee 33
Bale 23
JYJ 22
HiyA 22
sorry 22
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 17
Sacsri 15
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
scan(afreeca) 15
yabsab 15
Noble 8
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc1470
Dendi773
canceldota75
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1236
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King217
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes388
Other Games
gofns63569
singsing2217
Lowko286
B2W.Neo258
DeMusliM208
Pyrionflax168
Livibee149
hiko47
QueenE47
Trikslyr32
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 503
Other Games
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV516
League of Legends
• Jankos1342
Other Games
• Shiphtur620
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 45m
The PondCast
21h 45m
INu's Battles
22h 45m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.