• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:51
CEST 14:51
KST 21:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8533 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:35 GMT
#6909
On March 12 2024 07:34 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:31 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax stop wasting vote. Vote cop


He town reads cop no?

Who cares what he thinks we want his vote.


Just not likely is all.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:37 GMT
#6913
On March 12 2024 07:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
But let's be honest for a minute - no towncredit should be given for martyring. In either case. I can understand it a bit better in copcakes case since DP was harassing her really hard. But she also kept coming back to fight him so she is not innocent either. The VE martyr is just overall ridiculous.


Fuck off with that, since when was I harassing her?

Im playing the game and I think she is mafia, for good reasons.

Yes, and you way of doing that is extremely aggressive. I experienced that day1.


Why do you not want to lynch cake over VE?

Because I think the chance of VE being mafia is higher. I thought I made that quite clear.


I thought you thought both were mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:43 GMT
#6919
On March 12 2024 07:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 06:52 Koshi wrote:
On March 12 2024 06:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 12 2024 06:46 Palmar wrote:
Oh now that koshi made a towncase I can see CC being mafia


explanation pls?

Are you telling me you havent read the last 330 pages carefully?

Yeah thats why I think you, rels and now maybe CC are in one team


Why are you voting VE then?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:43 GMT
#6921
nevermind.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:45 GMT
#6922
I think its 7VE - 6Cake

Vivax swapped from mz to VE.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:57 GMT
#6927
On March 12 2024 07:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
Why do they both voting themselves?


It's an appeal to emotion IMO.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 23:02 GMT
#6930
I have to go do work stuff, ill try and check in, but I won't be at my desk.

PLease just vote cake if you are town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 23:05 GMT
#6933
On March 12 2024 08:03 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 08:02 DarthPunk wrote:
I have to go do work stuff, ill try and check in, but I won't be at my desk.

PLease just vote cake if you are town.


Is VE not just as fine ?


Yes in theory, in reality im not sure we ever lynch cake if not today. Its just been an insanely tough wagon to get going.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 23:12 GMT
#6935
On March 12 2024 08:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 08:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 08:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 12 2024 08:02 DarthPunk wrote:
I have to go do work stuff, ill try and check in, but I won't be at my desk.

PLease just vote cake if you are town.


Is VE not just as fine ?


Yes in theory, in reality im not sure we ever lynch cake if not today. Its just been an insanely tough wagon to get going.


I feel the same about VE and he was the cw to Oats so doubly so.

I’ll think about it.


Why would we not lynch him tomorrow?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 23:13 GMT
#6936
Like the best argument for a VE lynch over a cake lynch imo is that then you know if the wagons yesterday were scum/scum or scum/town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 23:27 GMT
#6940
On March 12 2024 08:26 iamperfection wrote:
I have to leave in like 20 min


its fine I have to go to, in the end either are fine I guess.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 23:40 GMT
#6946
On March 12 2024 08:38 Vivax wrote:
Giving DP his lynch


Sweet!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 23:40 GMT
#6947
On March 12 2024 08:39 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 08:38 Vivax wrote:
Giving DP his lynch

Low key shade on me tbh.


lol 😂
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 23:41 GMT
#6948
Hey vivax am I still mafia when cake flips mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 23:42 GMT
#6950
On March 12 2024 08:42 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 08:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Hey vivax am I still mafia when cake flips mafia?


What did you previously say about unflipped associatives


I’m talking hypothetically
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 00:03 GMT
#6954
On March 12 2024 08:44 Koshi wrote:
The only that makes sense to me is that they are both mafia but VE RBer.

That is the only thing that makes sense to me right now.

But dont get me wrong. Vote cake out today. I want to see her to flip red. Or to see my anger justified if she flips green.


What anger? you just said you thought she was mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 00:38 GMT
#6961
On March 12 2024 09:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 15:49 CopCake wrote:
So think about it a little bit Jacob.

If town DP didnt get blocked by mafia is because

1.- two of the three candidates were town

I already countered this yesterday, DP said he was going to shoot most of the game yesterday, not just TTS / you / DMB.
WHY THE FUCK did you go over 50 pages DP, WE CANT FILTER YOU ALL ANYMORE
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:13 DarthPunk wrote:
yeah slam, wifom only at this point.

Im shooting palmar btw.

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:17 iamperfection wrote:
so wait a sec they cant stop us from getting an action off they would have to choose assuming they have a roleblock.

Vivax jails either Jacob or Slam. If they dont roleblock vivax they risk not getting a kill off on one of them. If they do roleblock dp gets a shot off.


Which is why I am shooting DMB.

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:39 DarthPunk wrote:
I guess I have to shoot Rels tonight.

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 13:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 12:56 Vivax wrote:
But he could be mafia with VE in which case it‘d have been townier to just switch around instead of autopilot.

Knowing VE‘s alignment would help a lot.


Which is why I am shooting VE.

That's the ones I found just quickly searching for "shoot". Interestingly I didn't find posts on TTS (this one he said for sure at some point, maybe during D2 instead of N2) and you.



Yeah I tried my best to not mention TTS cause it was always gonna be the shot.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 01:26 GMT
#6974
What’s your conclusion Rels? Are we mislynching here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 03:02 GMT
#7024
Great work. Really good stuff.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 12 2024 03:03 GMT
#7025
Rels is mafia if cop is mafia btw
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1426
WardiTV670
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko455
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7035
Bisu 2278
Jaedong 965
EffOrt 513
Horang2 488
actioN 345
Mini 240
ZerO 199
Larva 145
ggaemo 130
[ Show more ]
Pusan 123
Mind 111
Barracks 87
Shinee 69
Bale 66
Hyun 61
Sea.KH 61
Sharp 60
Snow 60
Killer 39
Dewaltoss 36
ToSsGirL 34
hero 32
Sacsri 24
scan(afreeca) 20
sorry 20
NotJumperer 19
zelot 16
Noble 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2943
qojqva1149
Dendi1044
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1115
markeloff162
Other Games
hiko493
B2W.Neo448
crisheroes280
DeMusliM219
Pyrionflax188
Livibee119
QueenE77
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV989
League of Legends
• Jankos1918
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 9m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.