• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10117 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 21:09 GMT
#6839
On March 12 2024 06:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 06:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 06:03 CopCake wrote:
Also is ok if you lynch me, I think VE is town, he could have parked his vote on me and afk but he didnt, he also put effort in reading and I do believe his rage of getting mad because he put EFFORT and got ignored.


What alignment is imperfection

Can you just post a list of everyone alive with like one sentence what you think about them

Imperfection might be the best and at the same time most offensive way to misspell his name. Genius.


That was an accident.

I used to do it on purpose back in the day though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 21:10 GMT
#6840
On March 12 2024 06:09 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 06:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 06:05 CopCake wrote:
On March 12 2024 06:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone recall her first real post of the game just being over the top aggressive calling me mafia out of nowhere and never letting it go.

She literally couldn’t reevaluate her reads at all until I literally became confirmed town. Then she just wasted all day talking bullshit about night actions.

Also what happened to her imperfection scum read.

She calls him scum day one, literally drops it never mentions it again.

Does this seem like town to you all?


You are not confirmed town, there is a slimy, tiny chance you can be mafia.

Me and DMB discussed about it. We agreed it was less likely.

Besides if you are TOWN, you should know I am NOT mafia because of night actions shenanigans, I talked about this earlier.

If you lynch me is ok.


Just wrong


Why?

Tell me?

Why are you confirmed town?




Post your read list first.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 21:11 GMT
#6844
On March 12 2024 06:10 CopCake wrote:
I am just gonna give up, me and DP do not work together.

Is it ok if I just ignore him?

Like I say, he comes and talks about me <_<


Obviously I am going to talk about you I want to lynch you.

Post your reads.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 21:53 GMT
#6864
DMB what is your read on cake right now, didn't you say earlier you felt she was 'wrong'
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 21:54 GMT
#6865
Koshi are you as confident that CC is town as you were on Oats?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:00 GMT
#6870
On March 12 2024 06:56 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
Koshi are you as confident that CC is town as you were on Oats?

No. Way less on CC.
I was so sure about Oats. Really really sure.


lol.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:01 GMT
#6872
On March 12 2024 06:59 Jealous wrote:
Feels like Koshi went into that filter with the outcome already in mind.

For example - and please correct me if I'm mistaken - she invited people to that tea party before she had any reads, very early on in the game where there was almost nothing to go off of, and then gave every attendant town cards for free. That's basically pocketing, isn't it?

It's also funny to me that you accept her calling other people as bad/beneath them as "sass" and is part of why you like her, then she comes in here to throw a pity party for herself because she is "sensitive." Does it make sense for a sensitive person to be antagonizing people like this and then cry victim later? I mean, I guess it does happen, and emotions are not logical, but it just feels like some sort of forced narrative to me and hypocritical in general.

TLDR: I think that most of what Cop does is NAI at best, scummy at worst. Throwing out 10 posts with 3-4 minute intervals but none of them landing in terms of logic, game state, or pushing scum does not a townie make.


Agree with this post, but I also did ask him to tell me why she was town so meh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:10 GMT
#6880
unvote

vote:ve

I don't think this is right, but one of them wants to play the game and the other doesn't.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:11 GMT
#6881
wait did cake just self vote.

cause that makes me change my mind again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:11 GMT
#6882
Nix that last vote swap.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:17 GMT
#6887
On March 12 2024 07:14 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:10 DarthPunk wrote:
unvote

vote:ve

I don't think this is right, but one of them wants to play the game and the other doesn't.

Well they both don't want to play lol


Yeah but I think cake try Harding and then marrying with the self vote is scummier.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:19 GMT
#6891
On March 12 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
I think now both are mafia. I think this also fully clears MZ.


why the change of heart?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:19 GMT
#6892
On March 12 2024 07:18 Koshi wrote:
But I cant vote cc anymore. I need you guys to flip her.


Why?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:24 GMT
#6895
Like I really don't know what to make of that self vote, it kind of doesn't fit with the rest of her play leading up to it.

I am weak to shit like this though. VE knows it too.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:26 GMT
#6897
On March 12 2024 07:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Like I really don't know what to make of that self vote, it kind of doesn't fit with the rest of her play leading up to it.

I am weak to shit like this though. VE knows it too.

How convenient to know for everyone else in this game Now you are powerless.


They already knew that probably.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:27 GMT
#6899
づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ・。*。・゜✧・。*・゜゜・✧­­­*。・゜*✧
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:28 GMT
#6900
On March 12 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
But let's be honest for a minute - no towncredit should be given for martyring. In either case. I can understand it a bit better in copcakes case since DP was harassing her really hard. But she also kept coming back to fight him so she is not innocent either. The VE martyr is just overall ridiculous.


Fuck off with that, since when was I harassing her?

Im playing the game and I think she is mafia, for good reasons.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:28 GMT
#6901
Why does it seem like the only person who cares about this lynch is me?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:32 GMT
#6905
On March 12 2024 07:31 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax stop wasting vote. Vote cop


He town reads cop no?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 22:33 GMT
#6906
On March 12 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 07:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 12 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
But let's be honest for a minute - no towncredit should be given for martyring. In either case. I can understand it a bit better in copcakes case since DP was harassing her really hard. But she also kept coming back to fight him so she is not innocent either. The VE martyr is just overall ridiculous.


Fuck off with that, since when was I harassing her?

Im playing the game and I think she is mafia, for good reasons.

Yes, and you way of doing that is extremely aggressive. I experienced that day1.


Why do you not want to lynch cake over VE?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 125
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3221
Bisu 2122
Soulkey 1062
EffOrt 521
Larva 392
Mini 379
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 187
hero 97
Mind 77
[ Show more ]
sorry 63
Sharp 61
Shinee 48
Barracks 37
Bale 27
Trap 25
Terrorterran 21
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 19
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1253
XaKoH 429
420jenkins377
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m4321
pashabiceps846
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu422
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN662
XBOCT263
Livibee187
TKL 125
C9.Mang0120
QueenE87
RotterdaM41
Mew2King33
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 67
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3073
• TFBlade662
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV580
• imaqtpie361
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 18m
Patches Events
22h 18m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.