• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:53
CEST 14:53
KST 21:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8392 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 06:56 GMT
#6497
So you are trying to clear DMB here?

So who is mafia then in your world cake? cause right now just seeing town reads everywhere.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 06:56 GMT
#6498
oop, I hit 10000 posts. :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 06:58 GMT
#6500
On March 11 2024 15:58 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Yeah how do you know they have an role blocker and not a string arm?


She doesn't.

And I tend to think this is more likely tbh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 07:02 GMT
#6502
On March 11 2024 16:01 CopCake wrote:
If there was a strong arm the more reason to focus on killing DP than marv.

Because DP claimed VET



Doesnt go through JK + vet does it?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 07:07 GMT
#6507
On March 11 2024 16:04 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 16:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 16:01 CopCake wrote:
If there was a strong arm the more reason to focus on killing DP than marv.

Because DP claimed VET



Doesnt go through JK + vet does it?


But vivax protected Slam…


they dont know that cake... seriously.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 07:07 GMT
#6508
On March 11 2024 16:06 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 16:05 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 11 2024 16:04 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 16:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 16:01 CopCake wrote:
If there was a strong arm the more reason to focus on killing DP than marv.

Because DP claimed VET



Doesnt go through JK + vet does it?


But vivax protected Slam…


And how is mafia supposed to fucking know this?


Because you are a vet 👏🏼


the whole point is it is wifom.


can you just move on to something else please.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 07:08 GMT
#6509
On March 11 2024 16:04 CopCake wrote:
Mafia knows slam will be protected by Vivax

Because vivax knows that DP is veteran and can protect himself

Slam doesnt get a check

Mafia kills Marv
Mafia town kills town hero DP because he is a vet

So DP, if you are town you should ask yourself

Why didnt i get blocked?

And why didnt i get stron armed?



They literally don't know this.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 07:11 GMT
#6512
im not engaging with this anymore cake.

Post some reads please.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 07:48 GMT
#6516
On March 11 2024 16:42 Koshi wrote:
To what clusterfuck did I wake up to?


Feel my pain.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 08:56 GMT
#6520
On March 11 2024 17:38 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 16:54 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 10:33 Vivax wrote:
DP alive D3 warrants a better look from any competent town player.
And I think he's scum then a bunch of townies show up and make me wanna omgus them.

DP never dies early.
DP was not a target above others who have died.

I do not understand why DP was not roleblocked. Maybe they thought he would shoot town cc.
Maybe they thought they had to get 2 kills so you had to be rb.

Hmm that makes sense.


Or town DMB

Not just me

The only reason the didnt block town DP is if his pool was full of town


This is possible.

Now tell me who the three mafia are, we have rels, who else?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:21 GMT
#6775
Can anyone explain why scum ve that is barely trying would filter dive people to form actual reads?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:22 GMT
#6776
Which is more than I can say for cake?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:29 GMT
#6779
On March 12 2024 05:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Also, maybe to not get lynched?


I don’t know why ve cares about getting lynched at this point.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:30 GMT
#6780
I’ll have another look when I get to work
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:37 GMT
#6781
Can anyone explain why you are all voting against the confirmed town in jsl and myself?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:38 GMT
#6782
On March 12 2024 03:47 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

VisceraEyes (7): Rels, Justanothertownie, Koshi, Palmar, Vivax, iamperfection, Meapak_Ziphh, DarthPunk, Vivax, VisceraEyes
CopCake (3): Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Vivax, die_meatbaby, VisceraEyes, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, DarthPunk
Palmar (1): VisceraEyes, CopCake
Meapak_Ziphh (1): Vivax, Vivax
Jealous (0): Vivax
DarthPunk (0): Vivax

Not Voting (1): die_meatbaby

With 7 votes, VisceraEyes is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Tuesday, Mar 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:38 GMT
#6783
Cake wasting her vote again.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:39 GMT
#6784
On March 12 2024 05:04 iamperfection wrote:
Hope there not amputating dps leg don't think he's ever gone this long without talking.


I was asleep bro
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:43 GMT
#6789
On March 12 2024 05:40 iamperfection wrote:
I would be fine voting cake


You probably should then.

The resistance to her lynch is insane btw.

Like she looks terrible all game. Is called out by Rayn day one.

Rayn dies night one.

I still don’t know a scum read of hers other than Rels and palmar I guess. No idea why. Rels at least is a straight up omgus.
The maturing and self vote were gross.

I really don’t understand the town reads on her.

Basicallly I’m putting it down to 1.) she is mafia or 2.) she is town and mafia are spewing tmi here.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 20:44 GMT
#6790
On March 12 2024 05:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 05:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Can anyone explain why you are all voting against the confirmed town in jsl and myself?

Why shouldn't we?


Not smart 🚩
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1462
WardiTV728
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko479
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6875
Bisu 2308
Jaedong 964
EffOrt 511
Horang2 461
actioN 337
Mini 243
ZerO 199
Larva 157
ggaemo 128
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 107
Barracks 80
Shinee 68
Sharp 64
Bale 62
Yoon 55
Hyun 55
Snow 54
Killer 40
Dewaltoss 36
hero 34
ToSsGirL 33
Sacsri 23
NotJumperer 19
scan(afreeca) 19
sorry 18
zelot 18
Noble 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2943
qojqva1208
Dendi1070
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1115
markeloff84
Other Games
hiko622
B2W.Neo438
crisheroes280
DeMusliM219
Pyrionflax188
Livibee127
QueenE77
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV968
League of Legends
• Jankos1956
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 8m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.