• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:32
CEST 05:32
KST 12:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9359 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 48

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 04:06 GMT
#6374
Calling me mafia is just fucking bad vivax.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 04:07 GMT
#6376
On March 11 2024 13:06 Vivax wrote:
Funny how Oats said mafia wouldn‘t actively push him though.


Yes that is a good pickup.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 04:08 GMT
#6378
On March 11 2024 13:07 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Calling me mafia is just fucking bad vivax.


Maybe but it bothers you a lot and you are automatically dismissing MZ and Jealous.


Vivax, did it bother me in my last mafia game?

Or did I just try and pocket you?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 04:09 GMT
#6382
It bothers me because it just gives mafia a blueprint to keep me alive until so that the confirmed unkillable mayor will push for the wrong lynch at mylo.

It is literally that obviously bad what you are doing right now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 04:15 GMT
#6388
On March 11 2024 13:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:09 DarthPunk wrote:
It bothers me because it just gives mafia a blueprint to keep me alive until so that the confirmed unkillable mayor will push for the wrong lynch at mylo.

It is literally that obviously bad what you are doing right now.


If you are town then explain to me why Jealous and MZ can‘t be scum.


I am not that confident on either of them to say they CAN'T be scum.

I think that they are both town though,

Jealous, his interactions in the QT were really townie and hard to fake in the moment. Clearing DMB in the way that he did for example, is something I would not expect scum to do in the way that he did.

His reads have aligned with mine.

His hapa=Town view early was really good and townie imo.

MZ: Looks really bad in a way that makes me think he is just fearless townie saying what he believes regardless of the consequences.

Has spent heaps of time scum hunting and filter diving this phase when he didn't have to and which is more than can be said for others here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 04:15 GMT
#6389
On March 11 2024 13:13 CopCake wrote:
Vivax btw, did you read I am not vengeful townie? Idk if you were considering those.

And if I AM, I would pick someone else and not DP.


Who would you pick?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 04:15 GMT
#6390
On March 11 2024 13:14 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:55 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:53 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:52 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:44 CopCake wrote:
I have voted myself and I kinda do not want to move it because “OMG copcake is still mafia”

I also want to say I am not vengeful townie.


How about that DP mafia game thread analysis though?


I wont do it, I am honestly depressed about this game.


How about those Discord screenshots that were supposed to mean something in response to your obvious hypocrisy and inconsistency throughout this game though?


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 04:15 GMT
#6391
SHe said she wasn't going to do it
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 04:22 GMT
#6401
On March 11 2024 13:18 CopCake wrote:
Darth, did my team or not conceded a game we were winning because we felt bad for Slam?


You were not winning, I had just nailed marv and you were next, but yeah you conceded.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 04:56 GMT
#6439
On March 11 2024 13:43 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:09 DarthPunk wrote:
It bothers me because it just gives mafia a blueprint to keep me alive until so that the confirmed unkillable mayor will push for the wrong lynch at mylo.

It is literally that obviously bad what you are doing right now.


If you are town then explain to me why Jealous and MZ can‘t be scum.


I am not that confident on either of them to say they CAN'T be scum.

I think that they are both town though,

Jealous, his interactions in the QT were really townie and hard to fake in the moment. Clearing DMB in the way that he did for example, is something I would not expect scum to do in the way that he did.

His reads have aligned with mine.

His hapa=Town view early was really good and townie imo.

MZ: Looks really bad in a way that makes me think he is just fearless townie saying what he believes regardless of the consequences.

Has spent heaps of time scum hunting and filter diving this phase when he didn't have to and which is more than can be said for others here.

Can you expand on the Jealous thought? What was hard to fake?
Totally agree on MZ


Just the level of interaction and thought processes that made sense, we talked ALOT in our discord chat, and aside from the one thing that bothered me he came across as townie to me. For example, he really really wanted oats to be lynched and thought he was mafia, and thought that the people not wanting to lynch oats were fishing for scum. Not once did he want to not lynch oats/ Just a whole bunch of really townie takes that I don't think make sense for him.

I also don't think his positing on copcake makes any sense if they are partnered.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 04:58 GMT
#6443
Most of the thread wants both lynched Vivax :/
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 05:08 GMT
#6452
Rels looking really good this phase gotta say.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 05:16 GMT
#6458
On March 11 2024 14:14 Vivax wrote:
He should welcome the blueprint should he not


To get mislynched at mylo?

No thankyou.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 05:22 GMT
#6464
On March 11 2024 14:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 14:16 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 14:14 Vivax wrote:
He should welcome the blueprint should he not


To get mislynched at mylo?

No thankyou.


Then don‘t semiclaim vet. It‘s pro-town if you get NKd you make the endgame easier.
Thank you.


Fair enough, I was just trying to wifom the scum team enough to get my shot off tbh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 05:59 GMT
#6471
On March 11 2024 14:34 CopCake wrote:
I have an idea, idk if it is bad but is up to town to judge

- get me lynched, i flip town

So, you can have a perspective of the night actions, like why not block/etc.



WHy does that change anything if you are town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 06:08 GMT
#6473
On March 11 2024 15:05 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 14:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 14:34 CopCake wrote:
I have an idea, idk if it is bad but is up to town to judge

- get me lynched, i flip town

So, you can have a perspective of the night actions, like why not block/etc.



WHy does that change anything if you are town?


If I am town, things wouldnt change for you?


Nothing about night actions, which is what you said.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 06:40 GMT
#6483
On March 11 2024 15:10 CopCake wrote:
Yes, it would.


How exactly would it, and what conclusion would be drawn

All you have done this phase is try and wifom night actions and point that it makes me mafia without actually calling me mafia.

In fact you are calling me town.

So tell us what changes if you are town, what conclusion should we draw from that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 06:47 GMT
#6491
On March 11 2024 15:45 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 15:44 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Still makes sense personally for mafia to risk a 2-1 against them if Slam check is also a death sentence. But it will look better for dmb yes


So lynching me is benefical and would kinda clear DP, right?


\Just tell us who you think is mafia cake, if you are town I don't want to lynch you, but nothing you are doing is coming from town now.

Just play the game and say who is mafia and who is town....
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 06:53 GMT
#6493
On March 11 2024 15:49 CopCake wrote:
So think about it a little bit Jacob.

If town DP didnt get blocked by mafia is because

1.- two of the three candidates were town


You are missing VE right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 06:54 GMT
#6495
On March 11 2024 15:53 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 15:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 15:49 CopCake wrote:
So think about it a little bit Jacob.

If town DP didnt get blocked by mafia is because

1.- two of the three candidates were town


You are missing VE right?


I remember being only TTS/me/DMB



Pretty sure I threw VE in there. and some others.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1928
GuemChi 1396
NotJumperer 144
910 74
Bale 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
taco 489
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King51
Other Games
summit1g8156
Doublelift1818
JimRising 601
C9.Mang0375
PiGStarcraft288
WinterStarcraft269
Maynarde122
Coldzera 41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo713
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 28m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.