• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:53
CEST 14:53
KST 21:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8406 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:54 GMT
#6213
On March 11 2024 08:52 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote

Think he's town now lol.
Will pick the vote after coming home.

But DP is scum.


Town hero right here.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 00:05 GMT
#6216
On March 11 2024 04:36 Koshi wrote:
Well ok. Let's say you are town MZ and you have a good read on dmb because you are both living in the side of town I never visit.

We have VE that needs to go.
Literally all stronger dead townies called this guy mafia. Had him in their top 2:
Sandroba
Rayn
Marv

That leaves
JAT
Jealous
Rels

For 2 mafia.
Cuz you protect DMB. I protect CC.

I think Rels and Jaelous is possible.


Pretty sure this is wrong. I town read JAT and Jealous more than Cake, DMB, Koshi and MZ
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 00:05 GMT
#6217
On March 11 2024 09:03 Vivax wrote:
At least 2-3 mafia would be sticking to Oats here even with VE town.


Why not lynch VE if he is town and keep oats alive?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 00:11 GMT
#6220
On March 11 2024 09:07 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 09:05 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 09:03 Vivax wrote:
At least 2-3 mafia would be sticking to Oats here even with VE town.


Why not lynch VE if he is town and keep oats alive?


Two switching doesn't save Oats and three doing it looks awful for them


OK that's fair.

so you think only 1-2 mafia were on VE?

I don't think any of this matters if VE is mafia btw.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 00:18 GMT
#6224
My issue is, that I had a correct scum read on Cake last time, and then everyone did the same thing they are doing here and ignored it and called her town.

And I ended getting pushed off the read like I am here.

And I just don't think self-voting when it won't make any difference start of day, and matyring explains away all the scummy shit she has done this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 00:22 GMT
#6226
On March 11 2024 09:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 09:18 DarthPunk wrote:
My issue is, that I had a correct scum read on Cake last time, and then everyone did the same thing they are doing here and ignored it and called her town.

And I ended getting pushed off the read like I am here.

And I just don't think self-voting when it won't make any difference start of day, and matyring explains away all the scummy shit she has done this game.

could it just be both?


Just be both what?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 00:25 GMT
#6228
On March 11 2024 09:24 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 09:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 09:18 DarthPunk wrote:
My issue is, that I had a correct scum read on Cake last time, and then everyone did the same thing they are doing here and ignored it and called her town.

And I ended getting pushed off the read like I am here.

And I just don't think self-voting when it won't make any difference start of day, and matyring explains away all the scummy shit she has done this game.

could it just be both?


Just be both what?

just both ve and cake so whats the difference.


It could be, I already explained the difference.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 00:27 GMT
#6230
I voted ve grack.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 00:30 GMT
#6234
On March 11 2024 09:29 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 09:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 09:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 09:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 09:18 DarthPunk wrote:
My issue is, that I had a correct scum read on Cake last time, and then everyone did the same thing they are doing here and ignored it and called her town.

And I ended getting pushed off the read like I am here.

And I just don't think self-voting when it won't make any difference start of day, and matyring explains away all the scummy shit she has done this game.

could it just be both?


Just be both what?

just both ve and cake so whats the difference.


It could be, I already explained the difference.

well im sure if you try really hard you can get what you want.


I want to see cake make reads.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 00:50 GMT
#6237
What are you actually saying there MZ? are you calling vivax mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 00:51 GMT
#6238
Im not sure I need your help to defend myself lol.

Also Vivax does this shit all the time, with the crazy conspiracy theory shit.

I want everyone to lock in some reads for me please, because the last few days has just been waiting for lynches to resolve and I don't know where people stand.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 00:57 GMT
#6245
On March 11 2024 09:55 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 09:50 DarthPunk wrote:
What are you actually saying there MZ? are you calling vivax mafia?

Not right now because I haven't finished reading Rels, or JAT and I probably need to reread Palmar as well but he's been pushing anti town agendas for the last two cycles and been useless with his role so far so I'm getting suspicious of him.


But you will later?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 00:58 GMT
#6247
On March 11 2024 09:54 iamperfection wrote:
pretty sure he is calling him bad which i of course support in spirit but i thought a lot of the posts your referring too are trolling/joking. at least I thought they were.


Pretty sure he is serious :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 00:59 GMT
#6251
On March 11 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
I'd lynch MZ today 100%.

When DP is alive D5 maybe the rest will have figured it out but I don't need to push for him today.


You realize that just by being confirmed town and saying this in the thread it is more likely to come to pass?

Like why not post this at the end of night?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 01:01 GMT
#6253
On March 11 2024 10:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 09:59 Vivax wrote:
Mafia MZ lashes out in desperation at the unkillable protective mafia doesn't have the nuts to CC

Yes the useless protective who has done nothing but try to get us not to lynch a red check.

I'm gonna ignore Vivax from this point forward, hopefully we can win without needing him.


MZ YOU REALISE YOU TRIED TO NOT LYNCH THE SAME RED CHECK RIGHT??!?!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 01:02 GMT
#6254
This town will try its best to throw the fucking game away it seems.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 01:07 GMT
#6260
On March 11 2024 10:06 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I assumed dp saying he was veteran was trolling mafia.

/facepalm
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 01:08 GMT
#6264
On March 11 2024 10:05 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 10:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 10:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 10:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 09:59 Vivax wrote:
Mafia MZ lashes out in desperation at the unkillable protective mafia doesn't have the nuts to CC

Yes the useless protective who has done nothing but try to get us not to lynch a red check.

I'm gonna ignore Vivax from this point forward, hopefully we can win without needing him.


MZ YOU REALISE YOU TRIED TO NOT LYNCH THE SAME RED CHECK RIGHT??!?!

Yes I am very aware and Vivax played a gigantic role in swaying my thoughts on that matter so I'm extra pissed he's doing it again.

Did you miss the part where he wanted to lynch you and now he wants to lynch me? He's just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks at this point, I can't help but view that as anti-town.


I doubt that and you're projecting there. Protective is basically guaranteed and that's old me. The only guy throwing stuff at the wall is you.


And you are going pants on head with that protected status vivax, congratulations buddy.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 01:09 GMT
#6267
On March 11 2024 10:07 JacobStrangelove wrote:
I now assuming Vivax was playing 3d chess to catch mz and doesn't actually think dp is scum?

Also mz is the most high effort poster right now with his big cases so I'm happy town reading him tbh. Its like he knows he has to solve the game and it's on him if he's town.


Agree but he is also being dumb as fuck.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 11 2024 01:14 GMT
#6273
On March 11 2024 10:13 iamperfection wrote:
feel like if rayn was voted mayor game would be over lol


True.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1462
WardiTV728
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko479
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6875
Bisu 2308
Jaedong 964
EffOrt 511
Horang2 461
actioN 337
Mini 243
ZerO 199
Larva 157
ggaemo 128
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 107
Barracks 80
Shinee 68
Sharp 64
Bale 62
Yoon 55
Hyun 55
Snow 54
Killer 40
Dewaltoss 36
hero 34
ToSsGirL 33
Sacsri 23
NotJumperer 19
scan(afreeca) 19
sorry 18
zelot 18
Noble 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2943
qojqva1208
Dendi1070
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1115
markeloff84
Other Games
hiko622
B2W.Neo438
crisheroes280
DeMusliM219
Pyrionflax188
Livibee127
QueenE77
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV968
League of Legends
• Jankos1956
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 8m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.