• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:35
CEST 20:35
KST 03:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8950 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 448

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 446 447 448 449 450 555 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 16 2024 00:13 GMT
#8941
i lost my fucking post
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 00:19 GMT
#8942
Enough lynchbait for this entire game Jealous.
It was hard enough to argue in favour of VE and Cop but dmb is off limits before you.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:20 GMT
#8943
On March 16 2024 09:13 iamperfection wrote:
i lost my fucking post

Press back, should be there.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:27 GMT
#8944
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.



Don't like this post looking back. He called out Oats really early and then kind of discredits his own read.

That doesn't really jive with the overconfident arrogant Palmar from the previous game.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:28 GMT
#8945
On March 05 2024 19:44 Palmar wrote:
Marayndroba is very disappointing by the way in my limited reading. But assuming all three are mafia is a dumb take so I'll need more time.

In any case I don't think we lynch any of them right now, but I have been highly annoyed by some of their contributions. Maybe they're just having too much fun in the mason chats.


Discrediting? the all-town, town circle.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 00:33 GMT
#8946
On March 16 2024 09:19 Vivax wrote:
Enough lynchbait for this entire game Jealous.
It was hard enough to argue in favour of VE and Cop but dmb is off limits before you.

So what do you make of that series of posts I shared by DMB?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:33 GMT
#8947
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 16 2024 00:35 GMT
#8948
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

In other words that is a totally normal read progression for her?

DMB: "I think this post is townie."
Someone else: "No, it's scummy."
DMB: "Oh you're right, it's scummy."

???
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 16 2024 00:35 GMT
#8949
I filterd Cc

On March 13 2024 16:04 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 15:57 DarthPunk wrote:
FFS cake are you scum claiming here again.

Like Koshi is your mafia read and you are asking why he was not killed by mafia.


No, the answer here is

Koshi didnt get killed because he is mafia.

Why is it so difficult to understand me?

Do i phrase things weirdly or something?

I am just asking you those questions to see if we go to the same conclusions.

I will filter koshi again but first CC


On March 14 2024 04:46 CopCake wrote:
Would be stupid of mafia koshi to push mafia palmar.


On March 14 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 05:36 iamperfection wrote:
And I feel like you just went through koshis filter trying to find any inconsistency possible. Also not explaining why said inconsistency makes koshi mafia


- Koshi says I am unreadable and then says he can read me, then even dares to say he tone reads me.
- Koshi is like Oats I need to kill you and then says “yes, I was wrong about Oats” Oats also wanted to mayor Koshi.
- He hardcore townreads DP but suspects Jacob??? Even when he claimed gunsmith? He even says “Is jacob even the gunsmith?”

Post #4745 so you can see his reads before

Is Jacob confirmed blue gunsmith? Because I also think he might be mafia. Bit if he is blue that is wrong ofc

Like I said, if he hardcore reads DP as town, why is he questioning jacob? Like if he thinks DP is town, shouldnt he believe Jacob’s claim?

- Many of his decisions are based on dead players: Marv would have liked, Sandro this, Rayn that.

I didnt went with the eyes of: I must find scum in Koshi.
I didnt like how he reacted to me being lynched then no then yes. Felt like he was trying to prepare the scenario of “I told you so”, which I know, it will happen because I am VT.

There are more things quoted, and I am phoneposting atm. I dont think I am going to get on the computer because I am tired and almost midnight.



If you think is worth to talk to me please do so. If you think my case is trash ignore me.


fuck why didn´t I see that oats wanted to vote koshi as major

On March 05 2024 02:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

raynpelikoneet (4): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Koshi (1): Koshi
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Vivax (0): raynpelikoneet

Not Voting (15):


First both voting for themselfs

I did not found him voting Koshi as mayjor as CC told us but he (lynch)vote out of nothing Koshi
You look in his filter page 4. There is no reason explained why he votes Koshi. Like really nothing.
On March 05 2024 04:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote koshi





few hours later he posts this and unvote Koshi. Since that time Koshi got a Townread from him.
How is this a Townread and what fucking kind of play is this.

On March 05 2024 06:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:53 Koshi wrote:
So I am on page 36 and I am going to call marv mafia.
and I am calling sandroba & rayn dummies for pushing the marv is town shit into this thread with literally nothing to back it up.

Fuck your shit.

town!marv is very capable to play this game and get mayor. He would be a good mayor and this game could be easy and fun.

The shit you 3 are doing is horrible and against town wincon. I also play against town wincon on purpose in previous games and marv was the one complaining and saying I shouldn't do it.

Well he is doing just that.


Now what mafia!marv would do this is an entire other story. And a very believable one.

I also dislike sandroba.
I probably like rayn but not enough to say he is for sure not mafia. But ok. I can work with him most likely.

I do actually like this post from koshi


And then that:
On March 05 2024 10:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway here’s where I’m at
Town: koshi, iamp, rayn
Mafia: VE, jacob,


He never explained the Townread on Koshi. But come on thats not a post where you gonna townread somebody or am I really this stupid????

This is by the way all on the same day. Oats filter page 4 and 5 and in between this quotes there are almost no posts or questions. This Townread from Oats on Koshi looks sus for me.

Then I made my list post what was requested by Rels. My list posts are bad and always looks scummy. I still do not know who to make a non sus listpost and I am sorry for that. I will try to figure that out for future games.
Rels was co hosting games where I was in and had always the same problem as soon as I had to make a list post i got votes on me. So rels asking for that, maybe remembering that from last games and make me do it. Oats started to make this votedmb shit now.
On March 05 2024 13:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thinking about it more, that dmb list is terrible



Town pls tell me that I am not goeing paranoid on Oats filter here!
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 00:35 GMT
#8950
On March 16 2024 09:33 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:19 Vivax wrote:
Enough lynchbait for this entire game Jealous.
It was hard enough to argue in favour of VE and Cop but dmb is off limits before you.

So what do you make of that series of posts I shared by DMB?


I think you are basically claimed scum.
Since the kool aid post p much.

Attitude that you ‚went all-in‘ or would come after copcake is also scummy. No reason to believe you could push her as town for good reasons unless you aren‘t.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 00:36 GMT
#8951
couldn‘t push*
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:37 GMT
#8952
On March 05 2024 19:56 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 19:52 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:47 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 19:45 Koshi wrote:
Glad to see Palmar his Oats read be so lackluster. Makes it less easier to vote him out.

I've lynched Oats for being bad town before. I'm perfectly willing to listen to ideas for other people to kill.

That's good but doesn't change the fact you filtered Oats and failed to see he is playing hard. Poking at everybody; and it seems sincere as he does follow up.

Also I don't like that Oats is Vivax his nr1 lynch, and that you are not putting more thought in it than "He wanted to be mayor" but didn't follow up bullshit read.

Oats is the most important person right now. Or one of the most important people because our Mayor wants him dead. You should have been way more careful & thoughtful Palmar.

I didn't filter him beyond what I posted, but ok.

I don't really feel the need to be careful or thoughtful. I'm posting the things I notice in the thread. I'm not going to play this game like the last one that was a comeback game after years of inactivity. If I die, I die.

I'm leading the lynch vote right now, so I kinda want to get my thoughts out, no matter if they're completed processes or not. And additionally, just doing that and being in the thread is very helpful to get an understanding and more insight into the game.


This is a townie post imo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 00:37 GMT
#8953
I think most townies on copcake have been very forgiving with you already.
Should be blatant to spectators
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:38 GMT
#8954
On March 16 2024 09:35 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

In other words that is a totally normal read progression for her?

DMB: "I think this post is townie."
Someone else: "No, it's scummy."
DMB: "Oh you're right, it's scummy."

???


When she was mafia she got 'stuck' on like one scum read only, when she is town, she is very paranoid, and changes reads quickly.

This is a town game from her IMO.

When she was mafia she was very aggressive and very tunnell-y
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:45 GMT
#8955
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.


Good post.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:46 GMT
#8956
On March 05 2024 22:31 Palmar wrote:
So thoughts on Vivax

1) His claim is dumb as shit and he shouldn't do it as town or mafia.
2) He did claim so we work with what we got
3) He didn't hide behind his claim which points to townie, he posted like 6 pages since that claim, so whatever the point was with his claim at least it wasn't "I'll just claim this and chill"
4) He is actually trying. Now I know I was wrong last game when I lynched him for not trying, but I still think there is merit in that kind of read with Vivax

In conclusion, I think he is more likely to be town than mafia, so I'm just gonna vote him for mayor.

There's also the completely stupid reason that absolutely no one seems to be calling him mafia, and a bunch of people call him town but don't want to vote him as mayor. That's an indicator (admittedly a terrible one) of his sort of general standing within the town. It's like a minor town point.

That solves that problem for me.

I honestly don't feel like I know enough about the game to direct Vivax' lynch. Maybe I'll gather enough info today to help though.


Good post.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 00:46 GMT
#8957
On March 16 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 09:35 Jealous wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

In other words that is a totally normal read progression for her?

DMB: "I think this post is townie."
Someone else: "No, it's scummy."
DMB: "Oh you're right, it's scummy."

???


When she was mafia she got 'stuck' on like one scum read only, when she is town, she is very paranoid, and changes reads quickly.

This is a town game from her IMO.

When she was mafia she was very aggressive and very tunnell-y


She's had a few instances of that with you and Rels this game. I just think it's legit paranoia. If she's scum and Rels isn't she's trying to incriminate one of the most correct townies in the game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 00:47 GMT
#8958
In DP-speak that means he wants to survive the NK over probably town Palmar.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:49 GMT
#8959
On March 05 2024 23:05 Palmar wrote:
Dumbest scumread ever is that TTS just casually assumed he'd be alive by day 4 or something.

Also even talking about a random voting stage like we're some plebeian third world mafia site is pretty scummy.

But he's done nothing so there's no read. Good policy lynch though.


OK. So here is where it is starting to get weird for me with vivax.

He is kind of like rels in that he has locked in on 2 scum in the really early parts of his filter, but he doesn't really push for their lynch, kind of like throwing out the scum read and not trying to build a wagon.

We know this game he can build a wagon so why not?

That's definitely something I can see coming from a scum!palmar.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 16 2024 00:50 GMT
#8960
On March 16 2024 09:47 Vivax wrote:
In DP-speak that means he wants to survive the NK over probably town Palmar.


Who does sorry?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 446 447 448 449 450 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 616
UpATreeSC 126
JuggernautJason21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19828
firebathero 200
Rush 139
Dewaltoss 80
Trap 25
Shine 22
Sexy 19
Bale 13
yabsab 9
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7853
qojqva1492
420jenkins147
monkeys_forever87
Counter-Strike
fl0m1558
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2016
crisheroes1202
Liquid`Hasu671
XaKoH 162
MindelVK13
Other Games
Grubby2886
FrodaN824
ceh9804
Beastyqt659
ArmadaUGS186
byalli173
KnowMe171
C9.Mang0144
Hui .141
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
Mew2King47
summit1g3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 9
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix12
• 80smullet 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1819
League of Legends
• TFBlade1084
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur253
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 25m
Stellar Fest
18h 25m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.